Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

Yeah that true, bitcoin price these months are going down rapidly but i think this coming december or maybe next year, the price of bitcoin will rise again and it could overpassed the price of it before. 

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin is now doing well. It is now in recovery mood. every hour we are seeing a green numbers beside the price! So, hold bitcoin tightly guyz.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Almost all the crypto currencies has same issue, the ups and down of the market value, not just crypto's but also fiat currencies.

• +1 1

I think it will go high now. Because it goes high a little. And more will follow. I always check it's price and I have a little bit of worry. And it is normal because that is the emotions of people on the trading industry. But I take my composure and became patient because here in the crypto industry being very patient is important. We should hold our assets or coins until it's value gets higher and with that we can get profit from it. I think it is best to buy today because I believe that the value of bitcoin can still rise on this upcoming year. We can also help if we will introduce or promote it to other people so that the number of users became higher and it will be having a higher demand and with that the value will rise. 

• +2 1

On 11/22/2019 at 2:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Have you determined the duration of your investment plan in Bitcoin, long term or short term, so you don't need to be emotional or worried. If you invest in the short term, take the opportunity when the price drops to make a profit. If you are targeting a long-term investment example for June 2020 you are not worried about the current price changes. Good luck.

• +3 1

Yes this is true that Bitcoin will come down regularly and this is not good for investors because so many peoples that will buy the Doge coin and now they are in loss. I buy some coins not so much because i believe that invest in so many different coins which is good than invest in a single coin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not for every hour! The bitcoin is lose and increase its value every single seconds.

This is happening because of many buying and selling order are places every time in the market.

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Everyone has to be ready with the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin, we just have to make a good placement to get a profit. Selgai bitcoin still survive in the price above $5000 so for me it's not a problem

• +2 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:15 PM, jyfiuhookl said:

If the price of bitcoin falls to 5000, it will be fine! Great opportunity to buy for 5000 and sell for 14000 in a few months!

Exactly! People just want it to keep going up higher everyday but I like it more when bitcoin goes lower because I start buying more cheap crypto and sell it higher in a month or two.

• +1 1

I apprehend the emotions of folks that personal bitcoin, I think we've got long gone through phases like this, and that's everyday, bitcoin price fluctuations alternate each hour. I wish no person panics and they promote bitcoin affordably. And I assume it's far the time we invest since the charge went down. Don't fear, the charges have no longer always been stable and it will have its recuperation.

• +3 1

Well that is the nature of bitcoin so volatile.. we can not predict the price when will go down or up. If there is massive downfall of bitcoin I'm sure there are some kind of FUD going on.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now, the bitcoin price is back to $75xx, and we are higher than the price before. I think if the situations are good like this, we can reach and break $8000 in this week or next week so we can have a hope that bitcoin price will increase higher in the next month. By the way, 2 days again will be the next month, and I am curious what will happen in the next month because I heard some prediction that bitcoin price will be increased so high in December. So I want to see myself, and if that happens, I will sell some of bitcoin I have while I will keep the rest for another pump.

• +1 1

I am not experienced as an investor. I am also not an economist but I studied at the Faculty of Economics before JUST HODL. patience and patience is a sign that BTC is luring investors. it will rise up

• +3 1

For the moment the price is stable between 7500 dollars and 7900 dollars, I think the period of decline is over, now the coins stabilize in price and shows once again the total influence of Btc on other coins.

• -1 1

Don't worry, it will surely go back high again. Wait for the right time and you will profit big. There is a right time for everything, learn how to wait.

• +4 1

this is normally , every coin in the world must rise and down , now while im writing this bitcoin is hiding into 8000 $ , dont lose hope everything is possible 😉 

• +3 1

I think it's natural. what do you expect from trading? Always going up? Isn't good trading is the one that has a correction

• +3 1

I think that the price of bitcoin will increase and will approach the mark of $ 8,400 by the end of the week, which significantly affects the events. There are prospects and it takes time to break this mark of $ 7,900 and above. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

52 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I think that the price of bitcoin will increase and will approach the mark of $ 8,400 by the end of the week, which significantly affects the events. There are prospects and it takes time to break this mark of $ 7,900 and above. 

Yes this coincides and with my forecast! After the futures close, the price of bitcoin should reach 8300!

8300.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, jyfiuhookl said:

Yes this coincides and with my forecast! After the futures close, the price of bitcoin should reach 8300!

8300.jpg

It would be more likely to see a turn of events and for the price of bitcoin to be above $ 8,000 and I think we will see it soon. 🐳

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Calm down, maybe this is just because it's a long holiday season. From Christmas to the New Year people will need their money for holiday use. We'll wait later when this long holiday finishes, the price of Bitcoin will definitely begin to stabilize and go back up.

• +3 1

dont worry when the btc value is falling we are still waiting for the btc halving , be patient to achieve maximum result .

• +1 1