Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

I do not think that the price of bitcoin will decrease due to the great demand for it and most expectations are that bitcoin will rise this year but slowly so you do not have to worry

After bitcoin hit the highest price for temporary at more than $9000, bitcoin back to the $8900 range of price, and that is for adjusting the price, and I am sure bitcoin price break the higher price again. We need to be patient to wait for bitcoin price increase back, and meanwhile, we have a good time to buy more bitcoin if we want to hold it for a while. But you need to be careful because bitcoin can up and down on this day, and you always need to check the price at the market, so you know what you need to do.

That could be true right now.Just right now.This is due to the current undervalue of Bitcoin.In the long run, it's totally untrue.Bitcoin is a very strong currency and the number of users will not decrease.Quite the contrary.

Everyone has to be ready with the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin, we just have to make a good placement to get a profit. Selgai bitcoin still survive in the price above $5000 so for me it's not a problem

20 hours ago, wrayaner said:
Bitcoin can rise in value and exceed the limits of $ 12,000, and this is not surprising to the fluctuations in the currency market. Cryptocurrencies are always on the rise and fall

Before thinking about $12000 first bitcoin needs to break the resistance that is in the $9200 and remain above the $9200 and then there is the resistance that is in the $9500 that will be another major obstacle that bitcoin will have to overcome, then comes another big obstacle that $10,000. still has a long way to go to $12,000

This is not true that BTC will loss their value every time because now the BTC will again touch the 9000$ this time and this is good for us and we need to buy the coins this time because in short time bull will come and on that time we make good money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is not need to worry about it because market has sentiment to high and low in suddenly it's clear past history of it so enjoy this beautiful market with care of risk management. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Friend it crypto market and it very unstable market where all the currencies prices make  changes every minute if his prices changes not happens this there is no interest of traders on this market take some profits from bitcoins market .

Yes that affects the decline of bitcoin is (Fundamental) itself. panic and fear. Stay away from bear season, entering in this bullish season is a simple step to get effective profit. Keep using technical analysis and fundamental analysis will help you in volatile trading.

Now we are in 2020 bitcoin is now more than 9350 going up every day. now one can break it. now the price going up not down like the last months of 2019.

Do not worry, even though it is going down by a few hundred dollars, bitcoin is worth thousands of dollars so this registers as only a small percentage drop, say 5% or something. It's losing only as much percentage as what company stocks go through.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Losing value is normal in the market, especially in cryptocurrency market. Having ups and downs and blah blah blah is a very normal thing. Bitcoin is losing value? Well, just wait, it will recover its value in time. You only need to wait patiently for that to happen.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:46 AM, Gusion said:

I think it is the time we invest since the price went down. Don't worry, the prices has not always been stable and it will have its recovery.

Yes you are right this is the best time to invest as the price is down then soon in future it will rise again giving good amount of profit hopefully.

That happens a lot of times. Bitcoin price can go down thousands of dollars in just a couple hours but in the same time it could also go up thousands of dollars in just a couple hours. 

In according this situation i seen bitcoin doesn't lose their value.Recently bitcoin price and value increase

On 11/22/2019 at 4:40 AM, BatR70 said:

I hope that it reaches 6500-6000 to enter my purchase order. These months of November and December investors want to collect benefits. The end of the year is approaching.

Now the every thing is change and now the BTC will not comes down it will go up regularly and in 2020 i hope this will make a bull make we make good money in the market because this time BTC will touch the high 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin may lose its price every hour but it will have its recovery soon hopefully.everyone should start investing as the price is degrading on a daily basis.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Well we have all proven the bearish theory that bitcoin would fall below 7k$. As of now February 2 we are rocking at 9400$. The support is good and the resistance is at 10k$. We would not be experiencing a bearish trend this month but we are expecting a bullish movement in the coming months.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I get the chance of Minion Panics and they push Bitcoin cheaply. I understand the sentiments of people who approve bitcoin, I deliberately we have come to such a stage

On 11/21/2019 at 8:03 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Hope you are watching the market now. Bitcoin is Bullish now. And looking for further growth.

13 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

This year will be bullish as we have seen the signs but we need to be careful and invest wisely because out of the good days will be little bad days. 

I know that most of the us here are expecting to this year. For the coming bitcoin halving this coming month of May 2020. But always remember that the price movement of bitcoin in the market was too volatile and majority of us here knows this anyway. 

During this post,btc drops into 7k, and now bitcoin is performing well and increase really good,it only shows and proves that holding is good and having patience is necessary.