Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

You cannot say such thing that bitcoin is losing its value every hour while the bitcoin price is increased more than losing and if bitcoin would be losing value every hour I think it were $1 today 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Institutions are so happy that they have more time to prepare their entry to the now nearly bottomed market.. Truly remarkable if you know about all the banks, exchanges and partnerships being made behind  the scenario 

:
Mining has become a new career which generates rewards by cracking the tough calculations. Hash rates are very important to speed up the mining process. The high hash rates mean more coins to mine and high profit. This requires high-quality graphics cards and quality of hardware/software. Currencies take different time to crack or mine the coins. All the blocks and transactions are stored in the public ledger which is decentralized one. Each solution is coded in different codes so there is no counterfeit. These currencies are growing speedily as most of the people tend to them because of their inherent features

On 12/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, Tashfik said:

Now bitcoin price goes down and we think for this reason bitcoin is losing value in every our. I think it is not a big problem. In future obviously bitcoin price increasing rapidly.

so far we havent seen this price going down as much as before but i think soon when the bull run of altcoins come the bitcoin will keep dropping in value because it will be losing dominance in the market.

actually it will be very long up and down in the future too, not only up and down every hour, the seller will see that it is increasing and decreasing by the minute, but if the spirit and experience is still stored long term and Wait, good luck

I think this is just natural becouse bitcoins is decentralized coins.and thats why bitcoins are not stable and changing price every seconds.including also alcoins.so much altcoins today.i think this is another reason why

Yes this time BTC will comes down regularly down and this is not good for us because now this time BTC will need to move upward and this time so many investors are so much angry because they invest huge money in the crypto market but the market will still not go to up and tired now to wait for the bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You do not worry about the price of bitcoin, it only works but investors want to hold beneficial only you usually buy when it goes very deep and wait for 2020 or you come out and take profits, keep calm.

If you are afraid of the volatility, then zoom out on the chart. Looking at the long term trend, the price is still rising. I am positive that Bitcoin is a good long term investment.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:11 AM, khan22 said:

Yes this time BTC will comes down regularly down and this is not good for us because now this time BTC will need to move upward and this time so many investors are so much angry because they invest huge money in the crypto market but the market will still not go to up and tired now to wait for the bull.

Patience ... patience ... patience ...

People who are getting nervous now are speculators, not investors. Year over year, the outlook is still good, and there is no reason to think of a crash (to $1000 for instance). Chances are high that you look back with pleasure in three or four years if you stocked up now.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Right now bitcoin is really falling, but i dont panic because i am so sure that this coming years bitcoin will reach 12,000$. right now just be patient and dont spent btc, now is not the right time.

This is something no one expects, but if it goes down you or buy as much as you can with the money you have, then you will wait for it to increase and sell, it will be an opportunity for you. , for each of us investors

Bitcoin price was low few days ago. ending of December the price started increasing day by day. in 2020 the price may hit 100k usd and people will be much interested on it.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:00 AM, dmnqe07 said:

Yes, bitcoin right now is falling. but don't panic because bitcoin's value will be more higher in this coming years, maybe this christmas, and if that happens all your patience will be paid out. right now just be patient. 

i think right now there is a lot of things that has us traders confused because the price was trying to break above 7600$ but now its dumping down and trying to break 7000$.

Prices are always like that, it falls and increases like a life cycle. So do not worry about the price since it come back even bigger. Just patiently wait and we can have our rewards.

Loosing Value is not good for bitcoin but we can't control market, we only need to prepare the worst. When market goes down, the solution is cut loss or buy back but this time cut loss more realistic for me. Not afraid to loss just doesn't want stuck again like last year.

3 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Loosing Value is not good for bitcoin but we can't control market, we only need to prepare the worst. When market goes down, the solution is cut loss or buy back but this time cut loss more realistic for me. Not afraid to loss just doesn't want stuck again like last year.

I think both losing value and gaining value are a good thing for us, it goes down so we can buy and t goes up sp we can cash out our profit.

That's normal in down trend, the problem is when bitcoin stop loosing value?. We need to predict where is third top bottom to find that area. From there we can decide cut loss or stay hold. Do that now before something bad happen in market and you lost more bitcoin value.

When OP wrote his post, it was a fantastic time to buy but it seemed like he was panicking instead.  If you're just getting into bitcoin, be aware that it's one of the most volatile assets in existence, and rises and drops of $400 or more are common.  If bitcoin is in a trend upward, it's a good idea to buy the dip. 

And if you'd bought bitcoin back in October and held it until today, you'd have made a nice profit.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

This is quite really natural for all other cryptos not just Bitcoin. Sure most of them has little worth so the decreasing of price would also be just a little. So don't worry this is natural.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

The bitcoin is losing every hour and this is not a good sign because many people think this is the bullish now and I think the bear is coming back. 

It is normal to be afraid but don't let fear overwhelm you as a trader we should not panic I believe with time there will be an increase in price

Bitcoin is inherently volatile, it is a typical property. I am used to this. I hope you don't worry and sell all your bitcoins because bitcoins are rising

Is this some sort of FUD to make newbies sell?!

Some hours Bitcoin price falls, some more hours it rises. So what? On the long term it looks good for now. It rose 2x only last year.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

On 11/21/2019 at 8:03 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

It is normal  but every thing is fine now i guess