Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

On 11/22/2019 at 12:46 AM, Gusion said:

I think it is the time we invest since the price went down. Don't worry, the prices has not always been stable and it will have its recovery.

Truly the market always recovers so the falling should not make you panic it is going through it's due process as the mother of currency

Do not worry and no need to fret, because the losing value is normal. Right now the value is increasing every hour. so, when the value is losing, then the other time the value will increasing every hour. Just don't give up.

It's normal.Do not worry For me, I don't work on Bitcoin. It's very fluctuating.Make a more stable cryptocurrency bug.But with all this.Don't worry.You'll go up again after landing.

Welcome with me
Fortunately, the price of Bitcoin did not reach $ 6,000 in 2019
We are now in the New Year and the price seems to be moving rapidly towards the top
Today's price as of 2/08/2020 is approximately $ 10,000

Every time when Bitcoin price goes down there is a chance of it recovering with massive profits and I have been observing this since 2018 when I discovered bitcoins.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:49 AM, suzuya said:

I think the drop of bitcoin's value is really natural to it, it is really unstable and people should know that. People should not worry or panic everytime the price of bitcoin is falling. They should always think that sooner or later, it will soar again.

Dropping of the BTC is really natural becasue no one coins or the market or any business in which we just make the profit regularly and so many propels will make loss becasue of greediness and just w need to wait for the right time to get the profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Kareemramzy said:

Yes in my opinion bitcoin will make a dumping in next few days so if you will buy now just stop and waiting the right time to do that

I don't think so as an observer i see BTC on $7K support and this strong support don't let BTC comes down.So fall to $6k is now gone.We will see BTC rise in few days no more fall in price.

Now bitcoin is in bullish condition and few hours ago it's price crossed the resistance level of 10000$ now it price is 10150$ .Now this is best time sold btc in profit. 

I am not a trader, But I want to be one. I am just learning and gathering enough knowledge to start trading. But until today I am still lost, I don't know where to start and how to. I am finding books to read so I can understand trading, And saw this forum that helped me a lot not only by earning bitcoins but learning too.

Bitcoin is trading today at around $ 9,800 and it has been in a recession for almost a long time. In my view, it will rise in the near term to touch $ 12,000, then drop again.

Don't panic it's natural because it is very volatile, stay calm and just be patient because btc price is changing by time to time. 

Do not be afraid, my friend, the market is always volatile, up and down, and if it does not get this rise and fall how will traders get profits.?

That's preety normal.and basic.bitcoin is decentralization coin and the value is changes every seconds and thats normal.and you can look the price now are getting higher so dont worry

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 AM, Sujon33 said:

I also noticed this.Recently bitcoin price rapidly going down.This is very bad news for bitcoin users.This is most suffer bitcoin holders.I think bitcoin price will be rise very soon.So wait and patients

Don't worry, the price is not always stable and it will have a recovery. I went through periods like this and it was normal, the bitcoin price fluctuations changed every hour. People should not worry or panic every time the bitcoin price drops.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I want the price to go down further, if it's 7k better, I'll start saving them. and the increase and decrease in cryptocurrencies is very normal, keep calm

It's really unstable and everyone should know it. People should not worry or panic every time the bitcoin price drops. They should always think that sooner or later, it will skyrocket again. Do not be afraid to discount it always like this. You can make big money, you can also lose big on this.

Bitcoin is always balanced, sometimes losing its value every time and also sometimes increasing its value every time. So don't worry about that, because that's the crypto market. There are always ups and downs.

I do believe today bitcoin value straight down. Yet I believe that it is no hassle. Any time bitcoin requirement quite high next bitcoin value can go up. For your purpose bitcoin value not necessarily shedding benefit.

Do not worry my friend, it is true that it has fallen but it is quickly going back up again, it is a changing and unstable market and this is the reason for the profits from it

On 11/21/2019 at 10:33 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

now btc price is 9900 dollars and it means you were wrong about losing value.i believe btc is the most valuable coin in crypto market and btc price is effective on all altcoin prices but in this moment i think probably btc price will decrease to 9000 or 8500 dollars and we will have a altcoin season.

It is a common thing that will happen in every coin, if it will add price every our or going down the price that's why you need to be good in trading for you to have a chance.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Just wait and you need to not worried about that bitcoin is losing its value and I am sure decreasing its values is not permanently and in next week the whole market will gonna to bull again.

Yes i don't understand why it's going down suddenly, it was at the same rate for most of time but it's price is reducing day by day. Hope it goes up again with huge price.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog