Hacker offers $100k in crypto for other hackers to hack Oil and Gas Companies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Hacker offers $100k in crypto for other hackers to hack Oil and Gas Companies

When i can gain much money or skill then i will use it fro developing the country. as there are many person who living with poverty. i will help them

Paying someone to execute worst activity is wrong, even look's amazing but that's illegal. If you deny everything don't make them lost hope to keep going, complaint them using good ways and polite. Besides that oil company already has protection from government, jail will become end of story.

That is news you shouldn't share with us, give it into law enforcement because that is big crime. Hacking public resources is very dangerous and if stooping operating who will take responsibility, the hacker absolutely never. There's big impact if this hacking happen and we can't see it as genius but brutal.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, faceless said:

This vigilant hacker will pay other hacker for shaking big oil and gas companies as well as south African mining companies and leak information that could incriminate those Companies.

He says he does not want to make anyone rich but to help hackers earn a decent income for dong great jobs. 

read more

What d you do for the with your skills and money?

Hackers are the most worst persons whom are ruining every market in the world. They create panic situations in every field of currencies and investment items.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

in my opinion, whatever their reasons, whose name is hacking is stealing, and that is against the law. even if they come from their skills making them poor, and eventually they do get hacked, it's still an evil act. in my opinion they should talk to the government or large companies to offer these skills, because cyber crime needs people who have good skills in the field of programming.

First of all if he is a hacker he can try hacking these companies on his own. Why would he pay other hackers to do his job? This is probably fake news.

They are large sums earmarked for the successful breakthrough of oil companies and this will be a difficult and good challenge for every hacker

THINK POSITIVE

20 hours ago, Usman11805 said:

It is unruly piece but beneficial at the equal time
It reimbursement inhabit who don't receive funds but possess skills
I moreover imagine that 

Yeah this is true but we should not blame them. They are doing their duties but they should do it legal way and for peace. They should never do it for illegal activities.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, faceless said:

This vigilant hacker will pay other hacker for shaking big oil and gas companies as well as south African mining companies and leak information that could incriminate those Companies.

He says he does not want to make anyone rich but to help hackers earn a decent income for dong great jobs. 

read more

What d you do for the society with your skills and money?

In the crypto market there are a lot of hackers. We saw in these previous years many hackers hack many exchangers and they stole maximum fund from the exchanger. I think last exchanger was cryptopia.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

read more

We know crypto are totally decentralized now. And it's transaction anonymous. That's why hackers use crypto as their primary payment system. I think only crypto regulation can reduce this problems of hackers.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well you can curse and scold them, but it doesnt change the fact that, hackers can actually do that, and in a world devoid of morals, what is going to stop you from doing that, and earning huge sums of money if you can. I would like to be a hacker but sadly I dont have the technical skills. 

Well that is insane, he don't want to people to get rich but he want to help hackers to become rich? he is insane. Thousands of workers will lost their jobs if the big companies hacked.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Never heard of this hacker? Does he consider himself an ethical hacker? What do you have information about? On the whole, no harm to people can be permitted at the expense of other people.

In the early periods, the world of crypto money was mostly used by such malicious people, but in the future, these malicious people with the crypto exchanges imposed kyc necessity.They had to quit these jobs.Unfortunately, there are people who use crypto money and want to harm companies. 

What he does is wrong, penetration is a crime and stealing from people if they are rich or poor, but if he has skills in the field of penetration and I like to benefit people, then he should go to developing protection systems and closing loopholes, thus providing something useful to society.

It is preferable for me to develop people, teach them and train them in acquiring skills, develop themselves and arm them with knowledge, so that they learn how to earn money and as it was said that learning a person how to fish a fish is better than giving him a fish

Hackers that hack illegaly (when it is not a zero hack day) are mostly gray hat hackers, but the question is, why would another hacker pay some other hacker to do a job he or she could simply do, hmm something is fishy here 🤔 

11 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

Hackers that hack illegaly (when it is not a zero hack day) are mostly gray hat hackers, but the question is, why would another hacker pay some other hacker to do a job he or she could simply do, hmm something is fishy here 🤔 

Yes dude, that sort of the activities are supposed to be illegal in this world. What do you think how can we prevent this sort of criminals coming in crypto world? What kinds of the strategies should be followed by the crypto world to block the criminals ? 

Hacking another company in exchange for money is extremely unethical. And i think that this is why crypto has not been widely accepted into the financial infrastructure of many countries. Due to the fact that crypto cannot be tracked, there is a degree of illegal activity that takes place with crypto, such as that indicated in this topic. This should be refrained from if we hope to build crypto into our economies in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The truth is that I personally think that if you had that knowledge I wouldn't implement it to steal from anyone the other way I would dedicate myself to working legally 

This the danger for the world when you find those bad person use cryptocurrency to destroy it and the world, for this reason I think there is an urgency about cryptocurrency, they need to find how the cryptocurrency transaction convert to traceable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

read more

Many terrorist use crypto for their payment system. Because they know that crypto transactions are anonymous. And that's why they can easily escape with this transaction.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think that nowadays we have enough internet security people who protect such big companies from being hacked and these hackers cannot actually make a huge damage to them.

This is really bad ☹️
But for me, there are many goals I can do with the money I earn from cryptocurrencies, and I want to create an educational institution for children and adults to help them study at the lowest costs.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
  • +1 1

Is this considered an encouragement for hackers in order to penetrate companies for raw materials, this is immoral because you contribute to spreading corruption in the world and this is revenge for what I see you doing to make others do this work for your cheap interest. It indicates your aggression from the owners of these companies . I took off from the owner of the saying that I spoke of

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: