Hacker offers $100k in crypto for other hackers to hack Oil and Gas Companies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Hacker offers $100k in crypto for other hackers to hack Oil and Gas Companies

This vigilant hacker will pay other hacker for shaking big oil and gas companies as well as south African mining companies and leak information that could incriminate those Companies.

He says he does not want to make anyone rich but to help hackers earn a decent income for dong great jobs. 

read more

What d you do for the society with your skills and money?

Edited by faceless
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

3 minutes ago, Ardian1206 said:

if I have the skills and money I will create jobs for unemployment.  so that they feel happiness, sharing is beautiful if we make people's hearts happy then happy people around us.  money is not brought to death.

What kind of skills you have right now,and do you use them to help the society or you need money to do that?

1 hour ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

considerably more than simply include the talents not to mention profit For certain i will design projects for the purpose of joblessness. to look well-being, showing might be delightful should we tend to get customers' minds contented therefore contented families near you and me. profit is absolutely not brought to departure.

Maybe on your end you're sincere with what you're saying that you will provide opportunity of jobs for the homeless jobs for the homeless, bt how many people among 100 you think will say different from what you are saying and how many will mean it?

Well, I think, they can leave in huge plus, after all that the state bought back from them all data, and that they did not spread it all, they can ask more money. Personally, I believe that having good money, the best thing is to invest in yourself, because other people should be able to earn money themselves, and not live at the expense of someone! But even so, I would help children, and participated in various actions!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

This is not good. Hacker should use their skills for good. But they are using their ability for bad purpose. They shouldn’t do that. If they use this ability for good our life will change.       

You got it all wrong my friend, this hacker pays for any hacker who will hack big companies and expose their bad deeds, I think this is good for the society.

If those companies had something or hide something important to people then it is a really good move for hackers to expose those companies. But if they just want to leak the company's information without a valid reason, well it's really unethical for them.

• +1 2

31 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

This is getting out of hands. This type of illegal actives are just the begging of something big and more dengers. Government must come foreword and make some transparent transaction rules for crypto. I know its not possible yet but we must take some action before its too late. 

Hackers are everywhere i'm one of them, but not all hackers are blackhat and bad. this campaign is to eliminate the bad deeds from these big companies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah my mistake. Firstly I don’t understand. Sorry for my mistake. They are working very good. We should support them. Again I am sorry for that mistake.

It is okay we all make mistakes sometimes, the important thing is to learn from those mistakes. But then the question, who do you do with your skills to help the society?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, faceless said:

This vigilant hacker will pay other hacker for shaking big oil and gas companies as well as south African mining companies and leak information that could incriminate those Companies.

He says he does not want to make anyone rich but to help hackers earn a decent income for dong great jobs. 

read more

We all know the beneficial sides of crypto world.  its anonymity feature is both interesting and dangerous for us.  It is being used in many illegal actions now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

19 minutes ago, Emma said:

We all know the beneficial sides of crypto world.  its anonymity feature is both interesting and dangerous for us.  It is being used in many illegal actions now.

Well this anonymity and privacy feature of crypro has let to this good deed performed by these good hacker, even though illegal. Unless you think this is bad act.

23 hours ago, Hridoy123 said:

In cases where the suppliers possessed a product and cover up a product extremely important to many people then simply it's really an ideal relocate designed for hijackers to help you reveal to the suppliers. Though if and when they plan to get the business's tips without getting a justification, clearly it's really dishonest for your kids.

I have no idea what you're talking about I would like to think you're off tpoc and that i should report you, i have not reported you yet though tell me 'm wrong that you're not off topic and i will not.

IL have skill about programming & crypto trading if I have enough money then I will create a IT institute to teach about cryptocurrency  & programming.

21 hours ago, CryptoBoy20 said:

IL have skill about programming & crypto trading if I have enough money then I will create a IT institute to teach about cryptocurrency  & programming.

Oh that's cool, I am a programmer myself, anyway if you want to become a programer and accomplish that dream of yours, first I should ask you, ho old are you?

If I have a lot of skills and money. I will create jobs for the people below, because these days they are too concerned with the elite compared to those who are poor. money is not everything.

13 minutes ago, faceless said:

Oh that's cool, I am a programmer myself, anyway if you want to become a programer and accomplish that dream of yours, first I should ask you, ho old are you?

Well I'm 20 years old. I'm not understanding what's the connection with the age to become a successful programmer?

Edited by CryptoBoy20

15 minutes ago, CryptoBoy20 said:

Well I'm 20 years old. I'm not understanding what's the connection with the age to become a successful programmer?

Because programming takes time and commitment, and also need you you have pure interest in it , but your age is fine, good luck mate.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, faceless said:

read more

100k is a decent amount of money to shake giants like oil companies and i think there are a lot of good hackers in Africa but the thing is oil companies wouldnt care about whatever hack they will do because they dont care what info will be released because Africa is corrupted and wouldnt make a difference to release any hacker info.

• +1 1

This possibility is an order from the mafia and in my opinion it is very small pay to do such risky work. Hackers will not take it because it will be considered stupid

I think if it was a bad thing I had a lot of money, I would do it for the benefit of the poor and help reduce the unemployment. There are many hackers who try to harm other people or harm big companies and the world They are a bad influence on you should try to prevent them

5 hours ago, Sakib said:

I will do a market, give jobs to the unemployed there. I will arrange for their employment.From there, I will provide pediatricians, poor children's education, and many other helpful things.

Looks like there are a lot of people who will do good with heir coins if they had some to spare and the skills to do it. gretat.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, faceless said:

What kind of skills you have right now,and do you use them to help the society or you need money to do that?

If anyone have a skill I think he should use it to stop this kind of hacking wich are mentioned above, everyday we see new hacking methods so why we don't create new saving methods too

On 11/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, Ardian1206 said:

if I have the skills and money I will create jobs for unemployment.  so that they feel happiness, sharing is beautiful if we make people's hearts happy then happy people around us.  money is not brought to death.

It is a simple equation for a sense of true happiness enough to make those around you happy and thus you will be the happiest person

Life is great and enjoy it

What's so difficult for a hacker to hack oil and gas companies and thereby inflict damage on her in the financial situation of this business. There are many hackers who are in demand. 

On 11/22/2019 at 12:42 AM, faceless said:

It is okay we all make mistakes sometimes, the important thing is to learn from those mistakes. But then the question, who do you do with your skills to help the society?

Thank you for your great complement. We should more and more aware before we do something. We should check more before we invest in any unknown website. We should be aware of spammers.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, faceless said:

read more

What d you do for the society with your skills and money? I think the government will catch theses hackers Their is lots of companies that they are being hack from these hackers Think about the owners of hack companies how they feel.If i have these skills i use them to do good .