Highlights of Vechain at the Capital by coinmarketcap - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Highlights of Vechain at the Capital by coinmarketcap

CoinMarketCap is the most visited Cryptocurrency data site with more than 3.6 billion sessions and 125 million dynamic clients around the world.

Bright Lu, the fellow benefactor, and CEO at VeChain while conveying a keynote discourse at the gathering expressed that VeChain plans to exploit the immense undiscovered business world.

VeChain co-facilitated The Capital Warm-up gathering with CoinMarketCap and OceanEx which was graced by 500 participants everywhere throughout the world.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Coinmarketcap is on of the best cryptocurrency monitoring site. This site make our work more and more easier. They helps us by adding more and more information about cryptos.   

I took the course of this vechain piece on Binance and believe me even in crisis it continued its growth and it is stable when I wanted to invest myself but I opted for another coin, kmd.

Edited by hakimgentlemen
typo

CoinMarketCap is one of the most important sites where you can get detailed information about cryptocurrencies, all currencies have their first goal to be listed on this site because this will give them a good rank among other currencies.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:19 AM, Umme Haani said:

Yes you said right I also think that there is a very good coinmarketcap website and people are getting a lot of information from it and we should get information from it too.

Coinmarketcap is one of the best cryto information website. It's provide us almost 100% real information about crypto coins. We can easily do research before investing at any coins.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, wcolins said:

CoinMarketCap is the most visited Cryptocurrency data site with more than 3.6 billion sessions and 125 million dynamic clients around the world.

Bright Lu, the fellow benefactor, and CEO at VeChain while conveying a keynote discourse at the gathering expressed that VeChain plans to exploit the immense undiscovered business world.

VeChain co-facilitated The Capital Warm-up gathering with CoinMarketCap and OceanEx which was graced by 500 participants everywhere throughout the world.

Vechain is listed on top 100 coins on the market. But it's price not increase too much even not dump too much. Always try to look like stable coins. Influencers not recommend this coin for investment.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

CoinMarketCap seems to be the first reference for traders and investors to get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, this site has become very popular and makes great profits because of its popularity.

I think CoinMarketCap is the first site to know information about many cryptocurrencies and their trading history, but I heard that in the recent period the addition of new currencies to this site has become paid and this is a bad thing, but I'm not sure.

Vechain looks good and promising and it is possible to achieve a good rise in its price in the future and in addition to that the currency is in the binance platform

Life is great and enjoy it

VeChain project is in its own pace as the team is working for it. In the cryptoworld , I think VeChain will make its own best position. I have been regularly tracking this project's progress on Coin Market Cap which is really seeming amazing for me. 

Yes of course Coinmarketcap is very useful and helpful for any cryptocurrency users, when we want to do an investigation about a such coin or website exchange, is recommended first to check if listed in Coinmarketcap for no waist your time..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The head of the company, Bright Lou, if he expressed a desire to cooperate with the service, this is great news for promotion. I think Bright Lou knows what he's doing. 

Edited by bliznec

On 11/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, wcolins said:

As I know about this coin list on the top 100. Also it has a great project. But it's price don't go high or low. It look like stable. We didn't see or get pump on this.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think that there is some major growth opportunity for Vechanin. Having co-founded something with the coinmarket group i think that this is a good foundation and selling point for future endeavors that they may take up. I think that in this way they do have a bright future ahead of them and i am awaiting their new developments in the crypto world which i think is booming right now and has a lot of potential.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Coinmarketcap is world famous Crypto website because it is showing all coins price. Now coinmarketcap moving through binance because binance bought this website in 400 million dollars and vechain is one of my favorite coins because it is very easy to trade.

Coinmarketcap is definitely the best monitoring service and site for cryptocurrencies, they also make add so many cool features almost every month that is cool.

22 hours ago, Rezort said:

Coinmarketcap is definitely the best monitoring service and site for cryptocurrencies, they also make add so many cool features almost every month that is cool.

The addition of on-chain analysis tools is important. It provides clarity on the centralization of wallets between whales (mostly devs) of the coin and how easy it would be for them to dump again once they manage to pump price high enough and create hype. 

The Vechain currency has an advanced arrangement in Coinmarketcap, and  Vechain is the fast growing cryptocurrency and has a bright future in the crypto world, and its price will probably increase significantly in the coming months.

Coinmarketcap is one of the best exchange in crypto and it offers proper information and Rankin of coins listed in it's exchange, and it could be used to monitor prices of cryptocurrencies, and also there has good features in thier exchange site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

coinmarketcap together with coingecko are currently the best comparison sites for crypto, Certainly vechain is an altcoin with multiple potentials I am sure that in the future it will have great developments and new features it will not fail to show us its full power

On 11/15/2019 at 12:01 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

Coinmarketcap is on of the best cryptocurrency monitoring site. This site make our work more and more easier. They helps us by adding more and more information about cryptos.   

I agree with you that Coinmarketcap provides us with many advantages, but there are many sites that provide us with the same features, but we are used to working on Coinmarketcap.

It is a very popular site and it is very good at providing technical analysis, moment by moment, for popular price charts and currency charts, but it contains a lot of advertisements that I used for a short time, but I noticed that Coingecko is much better

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the post. I've never been interested in this asset. It is worth considering all its pros and cons in more detail. Maybe something worthwhile.

This coin is listed on Coinmarketcap I think this coin will pump a lot like Bitcoin but it will take some time The demand for new currencies is very low. However investing in this currency in the right way will pump a lot Before that you have to check the market.