Your crypto project - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gamepapa0912

Your crypto project

Very difficult to answer this question because I haven't thinks about it ever, I can't be able to open my own crypto related project because It requires big investment which I don't have.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

I don't have any single dream. I have a lot of dreams. But to complete all these I feel good in online. Because I don't have much institutional certificate but have much experience about online.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, I aspire for that, my friend, but unfortunately, I do not have enough capital to create a sufficient project and I am currently relying on work in many fields in order to collect some money and create my own project

I have two dreams in terms of crypto that i want to achieve and i am not sure if either of them are even possible, but they are dreams that i am working towards. The first is that i want to become one of the crypto whales in which case i will have a large amount of bitcoin. This is the ultimate goal if i am being completely honest. And next i want to develop my own crypto that will be able to rival that of bitcoin, which is going to be very hard to achieve.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/6/2020 at 10:53 PM, Sakila said:

I have a dream to have a big store for cryptocurrency sales. One Will Free Crypto by Will Beckley. I know one day people on the planet will use crypto currency and they will make a lot of money through it

Crypto is the future of the world and everyone will know that now the USD is going to be digital and the fiat currency is going to be finished and now the time that peoples will buy the coins and safe them becasue its value is going to be touch the sky soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having a project is a great opinion to us,but we need to have the experience and knowledge on how to mantain a project because it will woefully failed without having much issues

Por supuesto, quiero ser un emprendedor, quiero que mi futuro esté lleno de negocios criptográficos para incursionar en varias esferas financieras, no solo en una 

Right now I have a no plan or projects for Crypto because my financial problems but I'm interested in trading. Gradually I'm building my skills in Crypto trading and I'm doing great, so maybe in very years I will become go in good place.

Sure as a crypto user I also have dreams of making my own project and wishing it to be popular or gaining mass adoption but it is not an easy thing to go about because it requires a lot of effort, determination and knowledge.

No one can easily launch his own crypto project. If they had their own crypto project, everyone would set the price of the currency and pump according to everyone's wishes. You don't have to wait long to rely on the market. Everything requires hard work. Nothing is possible without hard work.

I dream of becoming an entrepreneur and of course I can project from cryptocurrency that is a goal that is useful to all in the world. But it seems impossible and it took me a long time to get started.

I don't make a plan for crypto yet but I want to become a very professional trader and I am learning about some of my friends trade crypto and their economic status is good now. I am also motivated and curious about crypto trading. 

I have never had the type of thinking to become a CEO of some huge cryptocurrency project and I am not looking into becoming a crypto engineer anyway.

Well for mine project. It would be named as DNS coin which would be some how stable at around 1$ and 30% of total revenue would go straight to the funds of poor and needy people for their better lives and education. And People from all over the world would be there and i always dreams to make mine project helpful for me and my company and also some percentage to the needy people so that we can decrease poverty of the earth using Crypto too.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, Imran01234 said:

I should have enough funds to publish the best and most reliable crypto projects. .I should have sufficient knowledge about programming and similarly my skills to work in stressful situations, to launch my own crypto project

Yes I hink that your are right and I think tsht finding good cryptocurrencies project is hard and I think that you will be needing a large sources of money in oder for you to enjoy with dinner with hare and I think is great

Unfortunately I know that I do not have the technical skills necessary to carry out a project with the crypto created by me I would create a personal crypto only for a reason of vanity for now I am satisfied with earning made by Trading

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

I'm thinking of becoming a billionaire one day and this of course will require a lot of projects, one of which might be my own cryptocurrency project.

Well, this will be good for you mate, just keep dreaming and patience is the key here in cryptocurrency and someday you will become billionaire, happy posting.

We are all dreaming to be the owners of projects within the field of encryption, but it is not that easy because owning a project requires a lot of experience in addition to high capital.

I think that you have a beautiful dream, my dream is to be the founder of a new creative project that provides creative solutions to the problems that exist at the present time and the users face it, and the problems related to the cryptocurrencies can be

I don't think have ever think of launching my own cryptocurrency project because launching of project involves alot of money which I don't have but it really won't be bad if one should launch his own cryptocurrency project. Am sure it will be profitable alot.

Honestly, I have never thought since I entered the crypto world to become a businessman or to be the CEO of an encryption related project because I know my potential well and I do not have much money to achieve this dream, all my goal is to get a fixed monthly income from my work in crypto

Well for me I don't really know have any dream of becoming a CEO of a crypto related project, but I got dreams of becoming a billionaire, which is being rich ,  well if I become very successful I might want to put more time in crypto and maybe creating my own crypto project.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope to establish a project to train young people on how to trade in cryptocurrencies and achieve profits through working on the Internet.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:27 PM, Gamepapa0912 said:

Hi all,

Do you have a dream as entrepreneur?

To be am CEO of an crypto related project.

If you should launch a project in the "world of cryptocurrencies". How shall your project looks like and what you want to reach that people using your coin in "the real world".

Curious about your answers.

Kind regards

I give you +3 for creativity.

This topic is in two parts, first part about to lead the project and that you create cryptocurrency which would be used in the world/worldwide.

First part about the lead project, that is a lot of work/planning and you must to have a plan.

About second part, to create cryptocurrency you must to pay attention on few things like what is purpose of that coin or marketing or plan about total or not total supply or is it POS or POW (a lot of work and planning).

Point is, that in case you must to work hard that your plan/project/coin work and you must to count on that.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

No never thought like that because i know that for making crypto market project need to be huge amounts of money because I am only few hundred USD for investment purpose and I don't create my own business investment coins or tokens. So i interested into trading only.