Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

Here lies the importance of capital management, so we must divide our money between bitcoin trading and dollar trading, even if we suffer a loss that we can compensate for at the other side.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

Yes, individual big whales will pump BTC / USDT trades to enter the bullish market or vice versa. USDT trading is the conversion of fiat currencies into bitcoin currencies. So the pope doesn't pump in USDT trade. But you can trade usdt.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:21 AM, findte said:
On 2/12/2020 at 9:21 AM, Man said:

I do both. Sometimes BTC pairs and sometimes USDT pairs. I didn't even think about which market I was in. unless I see the market if it continues to decline then it is better to take it for the USDT pair.

Yes all experts provider exchange every day With USDT/BTC combine it is offer huge gain purchase when bitcoin down and offer when Up it's easy and Chack 24 hours USDT exchanging volume it is more at that factor BTC volume

Most people use the pair to trade. But there are also those who use other partners. So it all depends on each taste.

17 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Trading versus bitcoin is best for you everyone recommends it, readings and analysis are always based on bitcoin

In my opinion, my friend is trading against the dollar because the profit is 100% guaranteed, and I am jawed about it

Trading with BTC is muxh more difficult. You can get unexplained minuses out of the blue, and you can't wait for them most often.

I think usdt trading is more better than bitcion trading. USDT has more stabilty.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, aamir shamim said:

Unstable vs. Stable coins - the main battleground for crypto. Both share in common that they use blockchain technology, but differ fundamentally in ideology.Exchanges often use BTC as the main pivotal point through which the rest of the cryptocurrencies can be traded. Where as usdt works as stable coin and use.

Bitcoin became unstable due to unexpected market fluctuations made by manipulators. Not necessarily loved by some individuals, everyone wants to invest while using BTC or perhaps eth couples because they are more listed in exchanges.

It depends, both can be good or bad in trading, it will depends how you handle it, if you know how the market works and find one them best to trade you can assure that you can earn enough profit from it. 

This depends on the direction in which the liquidity is pumped, if the bitcoin is going up and the liquidity is pumped into it just like what happened last year, in this case trading with Bitcoin pairs is dangerous and may cause great losses, but if the whole market is bullish and liquidity is pumped in at all Cryptocurrencies here is trading in Bitcoin pairs profitable and this is what happens this year.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:02 AM, Anum Shaheen said:

It is good to trade with Bitcoin if you are expert and you have experience of trading then you can trade with both it's up you how much you are well known of coins and trading bitcoins are usually used for profit.

To use the bitcoin and USD pair to trade (BTC/USD) this are the best trading pair because you will be able to got many news if the market conditions from that pair because it is popular

On 11/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

Of course BTC market, If I understand your question well.

To buy some altcoin on USDT market is same like you buy at USD market or some other fiat market, but when you buy at BTC market you have opportunity to make bigger profit.

For example if price of that altcoin jump on USD market and on BTCmarket too and to consider that BTC price go up you can sell your altcoin for BTC and BTC for fiat which mean that you would make bigger profit than just to sell on USDT market. Of course I recommend you to research a little bit about all this, but my opinion is that is better to trade on BTC market.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I prefer to trade with USDT than bitcoin, I find it easy and also very stable, generally I do not have to worry or encounter any difficulties.

You need to choose trading with bitcoins paired with a dollar or another currency. It is very comfortable. I choose to trade with bitcoin.

In business, I think that sales play a very important role because its price is always high. On other factors the reason is that if all the kings increase it, the price of other coins is higher.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, FlatterCar said:

Personally, I prefer to trade in BTC, as I understand the Satoshi system more than the system in USDT. I tried to trade in USDT, and I will say that the difference is actually very huge and I did not like it at all. I would love to hear your opinion.

when bitcoin became unstable due to unexpected market fluctuations made by manipulators. if major currencies like bitcoin are falling because the value of the stable currencies is not affected by it. USDT is good, especially, when market conditions are in a bearish state.

For trading purpose I would always prefer Bitcoin moreover the usdt because there may be decrease in the price of Bitcoin but for trading it is very good and gives you good earnings through it if done in a right time.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

i trade only in bitcoin because i want accumulate more of them, i'm really not interested to take profit in usdt because i'm sure that the bitcoin price will raise in the following years.

trade with btc pairs is also more difficult than trading with usd pairs

On 11/11/2019 at 10:16 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

I do not like to work with USDT because it is almost stable so earning is very low. So I like to work with btc in bull market because its good fluctuations during bullrun helps me to earn good amount.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

I don't think you lose because of wrong pairs. You lose because of some other mistakes. I have traded with various pairs but didn't lose anything. You should choose the second coin in your pairs carefully. If the second coin is falling, you should switch to another pair. BTC can be both the first or second coin in a pair but USDT is a stable coin and you should trade volatile coins against it to earn profit because it is like a fiat currency. I usually trade ETH/USD and LTC/USD in addition to BTC/USD pair.

It depends on your plans and your trading strategy if you want to increase the amount of Satoshi in your wallet you should trading on BTC pairs As for if you want to increase the amount of the USDT only without paying attention to the number of Satoshi you should trading on USDT pairs.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 18.02.2020 at 00:27, Chhutidip said:

Formation trading, apprendre la bourse dans une salle des marchés entourés des traders professionnels pour un coaching sur mesure  .....

According to my information, I suppose that Exchanging with BTC is a great deal greater tough due to the volatile So , usdt replacing is manner higher than bitcoin exchanging wherein USDT has more solidness.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

It is good to trade with btc/usd pair. Because we can not easily turn our bitcoin to fiat and fiat to bitcoins immediately but converting bitcoins to usd and usd to bitcoin is very easy in any exchange.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Its way better to exchange with bitcoin since on the off chance that you exchange with USDT you will be playing around cause this token is mada to be hotspot of USD.