Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

I think it depends on the cryptocurrency you are trading. If the price is below 100 Satoshi, maybe BTC Pairs is better than USDT and vice versa, actually I prefer BTC Pairs because it's easier to get different profit from USDT.

I think tread with btc. because btc price market is changing. so all people want more profit. and many others people like btc. so I mean trade with btc.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

I guess we don't have the right answer because that will depends on our experience. We have time to trade, and we should try with many pair and don't just stay in one pair. For example, you don't have to stay at bitcoin pair usdt, or bitcoin pair altcoin, but you should try everything so you will found out what pair that can help you to make a profit. But if you only trade in one or two times, then I don't think that you will find the good pair for you because you need more time to select the good pair.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

I also have same problems as you while trading. I think best way is to just HODL while we are in bull market and probably open a short position with small leverage (like 5%) when you see huge resistance and not much buying pressure. I also think that until now it is best to trade the BTC/USD pair and not care much about alts as they aren't performing well the last two years.

If you have enough experience if you have enough knowledge then you can trade with bitcoin but if are beginner then you should go for  USDT pair. You won't able to handle btc pair if you are a beginner trader.

An understanding and a fair level of predictability of the price direction movement of Bitcoin will really help a great deal here. Simply because, if you know when bitcoin will go up, you can just stay in bitcoin, but once you project a likely drop for bitcoin ahead, you get all out into usdt or use on the exchange as the case may be.

Currently i never doing trading with USD pair. That is because i see USD pair only top coins. What i need is much profit, so USD pair is not my style.

I recommended you trading in BTC pair. 

Not only because it have various coin to trade. But you have big chance found the good coin undervalued. So you can buy it and sell it when the price is high. I am not really care Bitcoin is on bullish or not. I only see altcoin price where undervalued.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

USDT is a stable coin for me it is the same as usd. The fact that some exchanges do not have Fiat and then it is convenient to trade BTC/USDT.

my opinion is a tradiing with now usdt, becouse bitcoin will going up and down so you have to right eye all time otherwise you will loss but usdt is a stable coin so you can tradiing risk free

BTC is the best coin for trading because i make good money just to trade on it and BTC market movement is so much fast and good so thats why i just trade on that coin. SO many coins are in the market but BTC is so much fast in movement and its value is high thats why it will give us good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Bitcoin trading is the best I can think of from USDT Trading.The reason I have been trading Bitcoin for quite some time now is because the market value of Bitcoin is very low but it will rise very soon.And trading Bitcoin is very easy.

If you want earn more and more profit and you take risk and i suggest you that you do trading in BTC in case of USDT. This is the main logic about BTC price it jump time to time. If you buy some BTC and store for some days and sale these BTC when price goes up and earn profit.

19 hours ago, Which said:

I will go with Bitcoin because Bitcoin price can be pump and then my asset value will grow more but with usdt this is not possible so I will trade with Bitcoin

Yes that is right. With we trading in Bitcoin pair, there is many coin maybe can get pumped more than 10% profit.

Many of them come from token, sometimes possible the price can going up to 200%.

But in USD, the prices really hard to pump. In one side the pair is using top coins and the other side is trading USD pair is like forex, where the movement is really stable.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The problem is not with the BTC or USD you are trading but how you take into account management in a trade. You must calculate all the risks and profits that may occur in trading before making a decision.  And learn from the causes of your failure.  Wish you luck bro

On 11/20/2019 at 5:45 AM, Evalsam said:

Risk management is of utmost importance in every investment, trading with USDT and BTC, help you manage the risk of hugh loses. Working with both is a smart way of trading 

I agree with you,in trading using usdt and bitcoin must be balance it will help lessen your losses.

When market pumping so high you can convert your coin to usdt and when market dumping you can exchange to crypto.Always try this method you can earn some money this tricks.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

BTC is the best and in BTC margin trading is the best option because through margin trading we can make good money because to analyse the market and then make a trade and when you are in profit then you just close your trade and get the profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto isn't as volatile as it was couple years ago. Back then it was easy to trade a heavily grown currency into USDT. Then wait for the coin to fall and buy it back with the USDT, and then repeat the process. Easy profits were made but its much more difficult now. The main goal with USDT is that it represents US dollar and one USDT always equals 1 USD and if you need to trade you don't need to go through the process of buying with FIAT, making it much quicker and simple to use.

Well I usually trading bitcoins or any altcoins paired with USDT. Stable coins should included in any exchanges because stable coins are important part of trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 7:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

i think it depends on you because if you are new in the market and have no knowledge of which coin is good to invest in then you should settle for btc/usdt pair only.

If you want to get an easier profit, you should choose to trade using USDT. Because currently trading with Bitcoin is much more difficult than altcoin.

Until now USDT become stable coin and this is the best coin for investment not trading. Whatever the pair if use USDT you'll get nothing. BTC is the primary coin for trading, the challenge can make you think hard before replace open position but the reward is worth.

I think trade with btc is more profitable for trading.Bitcoin is not stable currency.Otherside USDT is  a stable currency.Trading with stable currency is not profitable

This is the most popular Bitcoin pair in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate without central authority or banks. Transaction management and the release of Bitcoins is done collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open source; its general design, nobody owns or controls cryptocurrency and everyone can share.