Trade with USDT or BTC? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Trade with USDT or BTC?

Everything depends on market conditions while trading.But I think trading on btc is way more better than ustd. Because ustd is just a token.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:13 AM, IrinaLavrinova said:

be sure to look at the same chart for USDT.

USDT should be stable, that's what it was created for, stability.

If you're an active trader and you're trading altcoins I would probably be trading in USDT pairs.  That's because bitcoin can be extremely volatile and you want to keep all the purchasing power you can for your next trade.  If you're doing a lot of trades quickly, it probably doesn't matter all that much.

I suggest you that you trade with USDT in the case of BTC you know that the bitcoins is more liquid crypto currency and USDT is stable currency.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

Always try to trade with usdt. Because it's a stable coin. And btc's price always fluctuate. Many experts also recommend it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 6:53 PM, Titimanto12 said:

Bitcoin is one of the paramount thriving cryptocurrency. And for this basis I consider bitcoin trading is superior than usdt

I am also agree with you trading with btc is a great way. as the btc price is increasing and so if anyone do trading in btc pair than he may get much profit.

Hi guy! I suggest you to trade usdt if you are not an expert on trading cryptocurrencies! But if you are an expert i recommand you to trade BTC! Because of many volatilities! You can earn great money with BTC trading!

I learn from my friend here that we should watch the BTC market no matter which pair you trade. Because all coin depends on the BTC drift.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

When market go to pumping btc to usdt trade losed your money but when market dumping btc to usdt trade profitable.But I always recommend you doing other section trade without usdt trade.

There are two couples that I often do in trading. If I stay up only for Bitcoin, the partner is BTC/USDT. But if for altcoin, I usually trade with BTC/altcoin pairs.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:
I use to lose most of the time in trading and it's giving me headache. I want to ask to you guys which trading pair is better preference in bear/bull markets, whether you trade with BTC  pairing during bull market or USDT pairing in bear market? I need a suggestion from community.

I think usdt is great pair for trading. Maximum experts also use this pair. Because it's a stable coin. Bulish or bearish cann't affect this coin price.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Most prices are not calculated in BTC they are calculated against the USD, so trading with USDT makes it easier to apply your market knowledge to the trading, unless you also tend to look up BTC to altcoin trade rates.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

21 hours ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

Trading with btc pair has more dangers because bitcoin price changing ,and if the coin dumped and btc dupmed I will lose double loss , so I prefer usdt

I will prefer to use bitcoin instead of usdt because on me I don't have enough experience what kind of coin is the usdt but still it is profitable.  

Just keep one thing in mind if you are going to jump in trading and you want to have some good profit then surely you need to learn about all things which are very important for this trading as without this you cannot take any profit and just wasting of time is not enough doing trading in bitcoin is very profitable as its price violate very quickly and its need good intention and keep eye on market.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

I will prefer the ether to bitcoin pair as this pair is the best and more reliable. And i am happy to see this. You can earn alot of money by this.

Me I am trading btc cause for me it's easy. Well, we all have different opinion. But yeah I trade with btc rather than other currency. I don't know but I am more comfortable trading in Btc I dunno why... We all have different strategies right?. But even we don't trade the same currency we are still traders we still lose money. But whenever you lose don't forget that failure means success.

Each of us has a strategy in trading, as there are traders who want to increase the amount of the dollar they have and others want to increase the amount of Satoshi

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I prefer to trade against usdt because it is easier for be to relate cryptocurrency prices to something that is stable as the us dollars, with usdt you can easily tell the value of many coins and which ones is more valuable than the other.

24 minutes ago, reioniichan said:

It actually depends on overall market condition. When the whole ecosystem is in a bear trend, you better trade coins against USDT.

That can be a good strategy to buy USDT when prices are down like couple of weeks back, but now the prices of most coins are rally and it presents profitable opportunities to now sell USDT and buy BTC or other altcoins that have rallied too.

Edited by Cryptominded

I do both. Sometimes BTC pairs and sometimes USDT pairs. I didn't even think about which market I was in. unless I see the market if it continues to decline then it is better to take it for the USDT pair.

Trading with USDT is better than trading with bitcoin as USDT maintained a more stable price than bitcoin which price is more subject to volatility. There are more risks involved in trading with bitcoin than trading with USDT and there are more chances of losing money in trade with bitcoin than in trade with USDT. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

it's depends on trader mood and experiences because if you have enough knowledge of managing market risk factors then done trade on every good coins or tokens and earn profit. 

You can trade with btc it's though volatile and price, fluctuations is best benefits we can obtain from it but your Investment also matters here 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

12 minutes ago, Pik01 said:

Trade is very good earning system most people used trade and earn money so I think trade is best and easy way earn money most people want trusted and safety trading site and I am used trade and I am like trade so I think trade is very good 

Dear Pik01, what is your problem? You post three-time same things under my post. Did you know that it's against the forum rules?