99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero

Its not possible. Wrong prediction. If 99% of today's market coins goes to zero than it would be end of crypto technology. How can the market then survives.

I think he is right, often new coins / tokens are junk that is nothing, since they are just copies of other top coins with a simple name change.

I agree with you, Brad Garlinghouse, his outlook is correct, most cryptocurrency projects will disappear and only the strongest who will provide solutions to people will remain on the market.

Well its a great thing you said it may likely go to zero and not that it would go to zero also Point that only some, I i guess that should only consist of currency that are not so popular and has small user i guess. 

If 99% coins goes to 0 or somewhere equal to it then i think there would arise huge problem for the investors of these companies and the people working but let's see how dominant the btc becomes.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 06.11.2019 at 21:35, kjames said:

are you normal? what are you saying. its impossible to happen becasue millions of people trust in cryptocurrency.

There are many coins that died at an early stage and there are some that did not reach the auction. These are all fraudulent projects. But if developers follow the project, such coins will not lose their price.

99% of all cryptocurrencies probably won't go to zero. One or the other. Bitcoin is the most popular of the cryptocurrency currency. Even though it cost a lot, it didn't go down. These projects will pump a lot of faithfully.

Brad Garlinghouse just repeated what we all are saying. The fact that most altcoins (99%) of them are going to zero is not something he discovered. What he didn't say is that XRP is one of them as well. They've somehow convinced many investors that XRP was going to be used by banks etc, using blatant lies with their marketing, and managed to make the coin reach close to $5. After that it's just rekt and nothing else. In my opinion Ripple will see their coin devalued to prices they've had in the beginning of 2017.

What this person says is true, because most of the currencies will die in the future, and only the currencies that have a large popularity of people will remain, and these currencies, which will remain, number approximately 20 currencies. The best known are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

In this market there are more than 10000 coins and tokens. Some listed and maximum of them not listed. Day by Day also coming new coins. In future most of these coin will be vanish.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think this is true, 99% of the coins that are now on the market are almost useless to anyone and because of this, I think they will simply disappear from the market in the coming years and exchanges will only support coins from the top 20 list.

I agree with you on this point now, since I have given Matal to myself, I have become dependent on a certain type of digital currency, and even if new ones appear, I will not venture to invest in them. With the increase in currencies, a competitive crowd will emerge. The market now every year reveals renewals for it, which company now depends on its electronic currency.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don t know if this will really happen, but we know that there are a lot of digital currencies that do not have any value and work with them leads to loss, but in return there is a good percentage of currencies that we can achieve good profits from and will not go to nothing

On 4/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, Amir Vao said:

In this market there are more than 10000 coins and tokens. Some listed and maximum of them not listed. Day by Day also coming new coins. In future most of these coin will be vanish.

I think that the cause of this will be the bitcoin and its loss because I think that if bitcoin continues to decline here and I think that it will affect all of the cryptocurrencies in the world due to the stocks falling and they can't rise anymore. 

I absolutely agree with his claim because there would be created some new cryptocurrencies but 99% or the old ones would just disappear and nobody would remember about them.

Obviously, not every new coin will rise even first of all survive as to even talking of not all the Crypto coins now going to last for more than a decade as some will collapse on the lack of users contribution to the network as well as having to be equally used in tradings, but we've to be optimistic whivh coin we are dealing with

• Useful or interesting 1

This expectation is logical and good in my opinion because we note the presence of a large number of unsupported cryptocurrencies and currencies with low price and low marketing value as well so I agree with him that the survival of famous and more expensive cryptocurrencies only and especially that the presence of some low-price currencies gave the fraudsters an opportunity to make fake currencies for their personal purposes so It would be nice if only the major currencies remained

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nearly 3000 cryptocurrencies are available in today crypto market most of them are value less they are come with useless features only 30 of them are used in crypto market by customer.

I'm not agree if 99% of all cryptocurrencies can go zero, and if is true that's 99% of cryptocurrencies will go zero, that's means the remained 1% will be required to be selling with very massively profit. 

On 06.11.2019 at 19:09, ultimateclub said:

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

Yes, I agree with him, now a lot of people use specific coins and do not pay attention to the rest coins, I think that the coins that no one uses the exchanges will have to be delisted and then they will finally disappear from the market. 

I don't completely agree.. In my opinion, each currency has its importance and when we talk about the best 10 currencies at the market so we can't say that they would go to zero.. The volume of these currencies is really high.. Most of currencies will die but not 99% .. This is really a big percentage!

Well I don't think this will happen because many people still trust in cryptocurrencies and there won't just abandoned most cryptocurrencies because it's actually profitable to them.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is normal for liquidation and weak currencies to disappear from the market, but this percentage is exaggerated

Yes i agree with me. As you are saying. There are about 3000 digital currencies in market. But we know hardly 30 to 40 crypto currencies. By this he right we know 1 % crypto currencies only.