Many things are missing in this community - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

Basically when wanting to note to things which are missing and should be there might probably be hard to come through on it, but when a new feature comes to the site it will remember why didn't say that..but one which I can give could be a feature of each every members trying to give out 2 userful daily post per day

On 3/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, Jihadoo07 said:

I am working here for almost 2days and as my opinion I really don't think that feature is needed because it took a whole day for completing 50posts and I am student

If you just work on this forum you dont need any new feature , but for who work all days in this forum they really need many feature because they helps them to work 

It would be better if  there's is some sort of timer or something like that that alert us but i have some wwy of doing this which is using the Moscow time, i  use Moscow time and i post in morning time that's why i know when to post again.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

It is a good idea, but I don't think if this idea is useless that much, because everyone here when reached the maximum post per day, they know that they supposed to post again tomorrow at any time.

Even so, if this feature will be added, when the person receive a notification that's his post has been rest, but they will not start at the time they receive the notification.

I don't think that would be necessary if one knows the time zone which the forum works with. So, once it is another day in the time zone, you know you can continue to post again. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

No i don’t know about this because i never do more than 50 post mer day , my maximum post i do in a day is 45 , for that i never take this notification, but i will see what i can do to send me this notification.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I don't think that would be necessary if one knows the time zone which the forum works with. So, once it is another day in the time zone, you know you can continue to post again. 

Sure you are right, I'm agreeing with your post, because there have another things that's we don't require to bother the forum to implement them while we can manage it ourselves.

Thank you for your post, but I believe that the maximum number of posts per day is 50 posts and you cannot post after exceeding this limit and I hope the team supervising the forum will activate the notifications icon to inform us when exceeding 50 posts

On 4/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Moaz said:

Thank you for your post, but I believe that the maximum number of posts per day is 50 posts and you cannot post after exceeding this limit and I hope the team supervising the forum will activate the notifications icon to inform us when exceeding 50 posts

The 50 posts cap is only there for beginners. I think after reaching junior member, or member rank it is removed and you can post unlimited posts/replies. Personally I have posted more than 50 on many occassions.

You are right there should  be notification  if our time is complete and we can make post again  now . This feature  will be more helpful  to us to create  New topics.

So many improvements I can see on this forum now. Cryptotalk has cared the security issue and improved the system to block the scammers and bad posters. They are constantly adding more features on this forum so keep supporting this forum guys. 

On 5/1/2020 at 12:07 PM, BTC Future said:

The 50 posts cap is only there for beginners. I think after reaching junior member, or member rank it is removed and you can post unlimited posts/replies. Personally I have posted more than 50 on many occassions.

Yes, it's a limit only for lower ranks and when you upgrade to higher ranks you can post more daily, as for having a notification for that I don't think necessary because I think if you post 50 in a day you can'r reply anymore any way and replying to post will be closed for you until the next day.

• +1 1

As for me, I do not publish 50 posts a day, so this feature does not interest me. In addition, publishing 50 posts consumes a long time and is very difficult for any member of the forum, so I don't think this feature will be useful for most members of the forum.

Our daily counting post is 30 and they are giving 50 count you can do in a day so I don't think so there is any problem because after doing 30 comments for our payment purpose no one will do extra comment or post maybe your content if deleted then there is a problem because sometimes peoples are getting huge amount of deleted comments and for that there to recover all of them in that situation maybe problem occurs.

Well that could be an awesome features as extension or plugin for IPBoard forum engine, but there isn't one yet so far.

But if you really need to get such information you can do it by checking your last reply / post / topicing directly from your profile and check it's timestamp (time on the day) so you calculate by that how much time left for a reset.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Your words are good for organizing working time for all members, but I did not find it very important. This change in the forum. I used to organize my working time on the forum in a way that suits the timing set by the administration.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good thing if that happens and they give a notification, but in fact I see that it is not necessary because you can know this through the timing of the forum that belongs to Moscow.

In addition to the private messages section, there is a system of notifications in the forum, I do not notice that it works. When a topic is done, we do not receive a notification about it.

Also, the number of daily topics and the time between them must be modified, such as reducing them and increasing the minimum number of letters in them and increasing the period between the topic and the other.

• +1 1

The presence of notices specific to postings when published or communicating to the specified number paid is very convenient and even if there is a notice when a topic is deleted by the administration it is important how we can compensate I believe that the amendment and development of the notification system here is necessary to facilitate the work.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +2 1

On 5/13/2020 at 5:41 PM, Captain Karim said:

As for me, I do not publish 50 posts a day, so this feature does not interest me. In addition, publishing 50 posts consumes a long time and is very difficult for any member of the forum, so I don't think this feature will be useful for most members of the forum.

Since I join this forum iam also not post 50 post in one day, because 30 post takes so much time then 50 post means its need extra time, but iam not sure against this notification feature, because in this forum some members post 50+ posts, maybe this feature helpful for those members.

i don't know if this wasn't available before but now you can know how many posts you wrote in a day in yobit site , there is a table shows how many useful posts you write everyday so i think this solves the problem

• +1 1

Honestly, my friends, from my knowledge of the forum rules that after completing a hundred posts, a member can complete 20 posts or comments as a maximum. This is what I know.

I think that this idea will be a good. I found that when posting there is a time limit. The first time it took me a while to understand it because it was shown on the bottom. Perhaps a timer will help us know how much time we will have and be useful for all members.

It is a good idea to have a notification saying your post time has been reset because it will encourage members to start posting on time and I think we should also have notification telling us that you have completed your 20 daily post so that members can not make in excess post.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                    

On 12/2/2019 at 12:45 PM, Tine0313 said:

I like your recommendation it would be a great help for many people here. I hope they add this kind of feature because it would be a nice if they notify us about our posts counting.

I don't think it is necessary to notify a member that you can post now your post time has been reset because the restrictions is only for the first day he/she created the account and was able to make 50 post on that particular day. He/she can post as many as possible when the first day or time has been reset.

BetFury