Many things are missing in this community - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

Some missing feature of the forum is some indicator like that to aware the users whats going on. Maybe this can be added as a notification in the top of the site to become more noticeable.

• +1 1

Its a good idea we all users face such problems while posting because sometimes we don't remember that how much we have posted in a day or because of the rejection of some posts the counting confused us so there must be a notification which could notify us about the posts limit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well that's a great idea for the forum, but I do my thing, I mean in my phone I have a time of Moscow which this forum time follows so I know when is the rest every day I think you could use this also for the meanwhile and its accurate tey and tested.

• +3 1

I do believe that this forum need's a lot of improvement and i think admins and moderators are doing this work right now. all we can do right now is be patient and wait for them to announce this upcoming features.

• +2 1

I am a newbie.I am working here for almost 2days and as my opinion I really don't think that feature is needed because it took a whole day for completing 50posts and I am student.So i have to study.Yet, I love working here in this forum.I am spending my leisure time reading and replying to posts.Just love this work.

• +4 1

This forum indeed need a lot of improvements, and i think admins and moderators working on it. so the best thing we can do is just to wait and be patient and see the upcoming updates of the forum.

giving notifications regarding the users activity is good for all.may be the forum will make helpful things for us.they are may be working on something else. because maintaining too much user and watch them is hard 

As of now the missing feature that is missing in this forum as of now is the notification that your post is been deleted in the forum. This forum will help the members a lot because as I can see many members are complaining why some of their post is been deleted and I think adding thing kind of feature will be the solution in that certain dilemma. 

We don't really need this but I will suggest if we can have something to let us know to why some of our post get deleted with no notification for that. 

I don't really like this dea. Let people write as many times as they want. As long as it doesn't break the rules and quality or useful. 

1nfr3gx7a - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

On 11/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, 

i agree with you,it is important if we can see time of posting here.so that we are aware if we consume already our daily limit or not.

I think you should not look to the things that are mising but the things that already have been achieved. The forum will develop in time so I propose a bit more patience.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I agree it will be nice for members to know how many minutes left before they can post again or if they have already resched the maximum limit for posting in a day, however, if I'll be asked what are the feature I would like to be available asap, I'd answer the dame thing as what maroon said. The notification for the deleted or uncounted posts and reasons why they got deleted or not counted in our yobit account. I believe this is one of the most important features that should be available in the platform already since that can help the members review what their post was, and how this errors can be avoided next time.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

It would be a good feature while our time limit is over the forum notify us that time limit is over, we can post now...

Hope, developers can add this features on this forum...

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

There are people who wants to keep posting here, even if they reach the limit, we just let them they enjoy posting here, we only have 30 posts to get credit even if they post 50 they will still get 30 posts credited to their account,

Yes I agree with you we want the notification option available in the forum not to show how many comments we post but actually we need the notification when our post deleted then they give notification why they deleted our post and which one our post deleted because we check our post in yobit exchange their show counts so we want this notification to help to checks which post is deleted

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

I think notification of time is not needed but the most thing that is needed is notification of deleted posts. I mean a user may be able improve his/her posts if they look at what mistake they have made. Simply this feature should be allowed in the forum.

• +2 1

That is actually a good idea because it will be reminder to us too. Besides to this the forum is really a user friendly but their still missing including a notification for deleted post. I do understand it because this forum is just start for the few months and I know it will improve more.

Great suggestion, mate. I think it will help us a lot. We can get more time to spend in this forum by notifying us. I hope that mods will think ones about it.

This could be great as forum admin can set this for members when one member reach his limit then they set time when he will eligeble for next pay per post because this could be very helpful for all forum and they will able to handle better right now facing some serious troubles about this.