That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

2 hours ago, Nasiruddin said:

I was a bit nervous when my former colleague Katie Kenny asked me if I wanted to tell the story of how I had lost nearly $10 million worth of cryptocurrency. I figured people would listen to the story and say, "Jeez, what an idiot". And honestly, I wouldn't blame you if you think that. It's kinda true: I ignored the advice of my friends, a financial advisor and random people on the internet in making larger and larger bets on Bitcoin and similar instruments, which paid off ... until they didn't, and I lost a small fortune.

How did you acquire that amount if money about $10 million? Did you invest?

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yes I also feel bad for them. Just recently I just lost some crypto and it actually made me cry lol. But this made me more aware and be more careful. I just hope scammers have a heart and know what their doings affect other people.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes, this is an unfortunate thing. Everyone loses in all fields, not just digital currencies. Whoever does not spend his time learning will pay the tax later. Everyone who loses must start again and learn from his mistakes.

Yes it hurts. I hope it will also be a lesson for me.  to minimize the risk of loss in I try to see Liquidity in this case is the ease of buying and selling crypto / assets.  A high level of liquidity means there are many buyers and sellers in it.  "It also means you have the opportunity to get a good sale and purchase price and make sure transactions are carried out faster," cauaed ia manu crypto on exchanged .may it help 

Its because of not reading cautions well. Such a lot of peoples no longer save their personal key and lose cash, i think w should be very careful about each and every point in crypto.

Who is not upset about losing cryptocurrency not by their own mistakes but because hacked is very sad at all. My hope is that they will get more patience so that they don't get depressed by losing their cryptocurrency.

Subsequent to all a couple of days we're able to check out a huge amounts of money were definitely ripped off not to mention many wasted furthermore there keep going optimism because of who. The virtually all best an important part of felling.

I also agree with you man. This is very sad that lots of people loss their money in crypto. Of course that is not our fault but they should be careful enough. Who loss money here. Those who put money without knowledge. This is not correct. When money is involved then they should definitely learn this field very well. But they don't. 

Its really sad when see people losing money in crypto industry, but i like to used that as my motivation. And i joined channel named Rekt Plebs a month ago in telegram to see that

I also feel very hurt when i see People position money. But actually all the fault goes to them. They should listen to any scammers and stuffs. We should avoid scammers and impossible offers.

Wow I just read that and I'm in shock. It is always sad to read news like this one and I hope noone else gets in this position in the future. Still we need to be extremely careful when investing our money and never loan to speculate.

We see a lot of times that people have millions of money and they are suffering so much that they do not think what to do, they are making so much money and they are losing it.

Yes this fact always happen for us. But if you ask me what should we do. Then I tell always stay alert ,when this price will increase then you sell this coin. Otherwise if you still hold then you will be lose. That is absolutely depend on your luck.thanks. Also we have to be stay alert for scammers.

Me also.even it's not my money I know how difficult to earn money.sometimes when I see a beginner looking for investment.i usually try to contact them and give some advice to avoid being scammed.awareness is the best way to avoid getting scam.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:08 AM, nataliav536 said:

There's nothing you can do about it, life is unfair and cruel and all children need to be told that. For example you have a thing that you need more than a person who does not use it. This example clearly shows life as it is.

I agree with your statement. We lose and it's really painful. I experience that and it's really sad for me to accept it but as you said this is life. Hoping for no scammers and no lose bitcoins.

21 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

Because they do not have enough knowledge about trading exchanges. People will learn more when losing money in cryptocurrencies, they cannot make the same mistake a second time. It will be very sad to hear someone lose Crypto

well thats correct as soemone who lost his money in cryptopia hack i learned not to put my money on shitty exchanges like that and only trust bigger exchanges only.

I know what it's like to lose money when trading or investing in crypto. But everyone has to accept that because crypto currencies are unstable and many sites and projects are scam. So we must be more careful and do our research first. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions. As you know, the most losses in crypto world are the result of panic sellings and buying at wrong times. We can minimize losses by choosing the best possible coins and do exact calculations about enter and exit points. If you are sure about yourself and follow important trading tips, you don't have to worry about other people losing money. If you involve in crypto with negative and annoying thoughts, your chances of success will be lower.

Yes younare right.

We should have more view and trusted exchange, we need to engage in known exchange not any random one, also we need to put money that if we loss we will not be panic 

Yes of course you cannot imagine what is going to happen when you lose money on an investment site, especially if you invest in such a huge amount, you can suffer a lot, and I feel that pain too. I have also found cryptocurrencies in BitGrail, Cryptopia, Coinmarket and they have been scammed and it is not our fault.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:06 AM, Albrdatu said:

Crypto isn't a categorize for folks without a bright empathy and weak hands as we the complete appreciate you barely invest I'm sorry? you be able to present to consume my ally and additionally ought to be securing ur keys and not farm funds on exchange. 

I think not only in cryptocurrency, in real life who have weak emotions, will sure can lose in financial. Like poor people where always complain about their situation, i really hate people who always complain. I prefer to doing something and fix the financial so can be better. Maybe i can lose some money but i get progress from that action.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I also feel very bad when people loss their money in crypto. First they lost the money which they have earned with lot of hard work. Second this kind of scams or scandals reducing the morale of crypto. Which may crypto would pay with become banned from the market.

yes, i agree with you.many pepole are lost there bitcoin or crypto. sone time buyers take wrong way. they don't money fro crypto. i personally thin that not a good way to earnin.