That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

In fact, it is very sad. We should all consider the workplace as a good place to work because it makes it worse to see people losing money in crypto. So that we are not easily caught by scammers.

I also fell sorry for those people who lose their money in crypto and also get fear, if same happen with me. It is a worst nightmare for all crypto trader, investor or holder that they lose their money in crypto, either due to decrease in price of crypto or due to some scam, hacking or phishing.

Just now, LouisHamm said:

It's pretty common actually that people are losing their money or investments when the market is not in the best condition. Which is why only invest the amount you're willing to lose, so that won't make you too disappointed.

People like me who don't know much about it may end up lose money at no cost

Yeah that is very sad, and most people that lose money in cryptocurrency are newbies that were either scam by a scammer or invested their money in a crypto project that were doom to fail because this many people have stay away from cryptocurrency.

It is just a normal scenario to know that some people are losing from their investments. We cannot do anything about that. We should have give some advice to them that will be helpful. It will surely hurt and frustrating if you invested the money that you cannot afford to lose. Just like on our personal relationships 😄 . 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/5/2019 at 10:07 PM, coinliker said:

Yes absolutely. I also feel that pain. I have also cryptocurrency in bitgrail, cryptopiya, coinmarkets and they are scammed and it's not our fault.

That is really painful. Its not just about our own money but anyone having loss is disturbing. Trading is the game of patience and intelligence we have to have keen eye on the market to predict well.

But unfortunately there are no people who regularly earn in cryptocurrency and do not lose it. This is a complex industry and there will always be those who lose money and who earn it.

You could call it the best survival (or smart one in this case). Obviously, anyone can win in this game. This is the nature of the business, because the price never goes down, it just transfers from one person to another. If a body is not lost in crypto, one can never profit.

i feel so sad also knowing those people suffer from those because of loses in crypto,this is why,when entering the world of crypto we must set ourselves to those risks and learn to manage our emotions.

yes I agree with your conversation. many time we can see people lost their currency for their fault. i like to told them be cearful about your coine when you want to exchange or converd them.i think this platform is very trustful. because i eanr from hear.so you have to solve your mistake. thank you for post.

19 hours ago, ram007 said:

i feel so sad also knowing those people suffer from those because of loses in crypto,this is why,when entering the world of crypto we must set ourselves to those risks and learn to manage our emotions.

It is sad actually and you should sympathize with them for such lose, no one is above mistake

it is an risky market

you can get an very good profit or an huge losses as well

you have to read and learn more about this field an gain more experience if you wanna succeed 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

I think in the crypto one person get lose and the other get win. Also in the market there is high risk lose your and make your fund double in a night. Always try to learn crypto first.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Everyone have his own experiences and emotions regarding crypto currencies. But it is really a regretful thing to have loss in crypto currencies. Because whoever have lost his money in crypto currencies have lost bigger as well too. But if we careful regarding our all activities in crypto currencies field we could get profits instead of loosing in losses.

That really feels base mate,it feeling subsequently gloomy a star is loosing currency as of cryptocurrency.Some may commit suicide for the reason that they put every one their change as an savings in crypto.They indigence a shoulder to be valid on in that era and I presumption they shelve it exclusive that is why depression kills them.
One object I hear in burden nest egg is that barely invest could you repeat that? you be capable of have enough money to be bereaved inorder that if in attendance are position like person slash by hackers it perhaps hurting us but not utterly drained our emotions that may end result to suicide.

Is very painful to hear that I don't like it completely, I also lose a lot of money in crypto as well as my friends here that I introduced them how crypto works. 

That is exactly what you are not suppose to do. i mean being emotional, but we cannot help it. We are all humans and we are hardwired to help each other, and we feel pain for other's loss. But we cant do anything, that's how life teaches us, you loose to understand the worth of what you lost

We, its normal to lose some money here in crypto world because you are enter here that has a money involved and when you are trading or gambling, you are saying that you are already to lose some money and also to get some money from it.

Well it's really sad and frustrating especially if it happens to you, but for you not to lose some crypto you must know what you're doing because in the end we're the one who do the decision we made. 

Yes, I am really sad to think that people are not able to earn good money from plow currency because if anyone of me wants to use this platform, he must know about it or understand it and act accordinglyBut first of all, the thing that is needed is that it doesn't have a fully-fledged knowledge about it, otherwise he will never be able to benefit from it

Losing money in crypto is not happened just due the faults of someone. There are so many factors responsible for it. The most influential factor is crypto market and demands in the market. Sometimes market value does not favor our case.

We could also be victims to the same faith as theirs. But the most important thing to do is to learn from what, how, where, and why they loss their money.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

I also feel so sad. I think maximm begginers lose their fund because of poor knowledge. Many people want to rich over a night. It's harmfull for us. Because greedyness and emotions are unvaluable for crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

it is a really sad story , all of us lost some money before , but we all know that crypto is a risky world and you may lose your money , so the most important advice is to invest with money you afford losing it 
after every loss you became wiser and more expert until you reach to level stop losing and start earning 
I hope every one can recover his loss very soon