That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

It makes me feel sorry for them. I just wish that people would be more careful today and tomorrow than yesterday. I hope that people, who read and know different ways of criminals in getting money, would also share it so that everyone would know, learn and they would be more careful in exchanging, trading or any action regarding digital currency.

Edited by Muphin

Everyone has to make mistakes in something new to become better in this area, it is inevitable, perhaps it will be a lesson for them that they will remember for a lifetime. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:57 PM, Hanhassie said:

It hurts a lot, the feeling is unbearable when you know that you just got scam along the way. You will hate yourself for that

Yes, you will hate yourself because you think its your fault why you lose your money. Scammers and hackers are the ones to blame. 

Of course, i think anyone who will put or be there in that situation will be in hurt or even if your friends experience that maybe you will be the 2nd person whol will be hurt because of bad thing happened to your friend. 

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, Shahadatbd said:

I also feel like you when I heard some one losing money in crypto. Who loose money he will a newcomer one . Experiences people can't loose money anyway. There inexperience cause of loose money.

i think the more we have stories about people losing money in crypto the more people will be afraid to join and if you read these stories closely you will see they werent even keeping their stop loss or even do research before buying coins so they end up losing big money.

I have also seen many person who are living in depression because they have lost their 90% asset in crypto trade. We should stay away investing our whole asset in crypto trade. 

10 minutes ago, Yakubu said:

I identify those individuals who lost their Bitcoin or any sort of digital currencies, I trust that would not occurred once more.

That will happen many times because many people don't learn about other people mistake. They will do the same thing, and that will make them lose their bitcoin again and again. If that person can learn how to protect his bitcoin in the wallet, I am sure that we will not hear about people who lose their bitcoin in the future. Let us keep telling them about how important we must protect the wallet. With giving educational news, we can suggest to them what they should do to related to the wallet. I am sure they will try to secure their wallet from the bad thing that can happen to them in the future.

They lose money because of lack of wisdom and wrong decision why you lose money in Cryptocurrency market. And it's sad if they lose all of their money in investing and trading. First you need to be wise in trading buying selling bitcoins, Check always the value or watch the tutorial in Youtube so that you have an idea to earn Cryptocurrency.

Been in cryptocurrency world for many years and been experienced many obstacles I should face before finally learning from it. I got lost money primarily on hyips and did not recovered any money I invested on it. Really sad to see myself loss money just like others. 

On 06.11.2019 at 07:01, Yawar said:

Don't invest if you not ready to lose.There is only one strategy that can not be beaten because it's backed by patience. The Hodl strategy.

I, too, couple of times lost capital buying on Pampa new released coin. I do not advise to invest without first checking the project

To lose is a part of winning and the trader who feared to lose this would be not a completely trader. So in trading loses must take place.

That's is normal in crypto trading in order for you to got profit that's means must be someone lose. 

So if there no one lose from crypto trading it means no one can get profit in trading.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For people who I don't know, for me it's normal, but for people I know, like family or friends, I feel devastated. But that is a risk that they must bear because there is a warning before joining crypto, cryptocurrency has a high risk

We see everyday a loser and a winner, but while investing in anything we have a one word that is,

Don't invest unless you afford to lose it.

In Crypto we can lose into some part like 25 to 50 %, but not 100%. If you have invested in new coins, then it would be your fault. People got more faith in Bitcoin as they are supporting a lot even the price falls down.

We have seeing a lot of people moved from altcoin to Bitcoin because of scams.

No more new ICO's...

• Useful or interesting 1

You will feel also the upset of the user becuase you dont want to experience that too. We don't wanted to experience being scammed or hacked. No one wants it.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, ElChupakabra said:

You will feel also the upset of the user becuase you dont want to experience that too. We don't wanted to experience being scammed or hacked. No one wants it.

Yeah sister thank you a lot, even if the picture of your profile does not mean you feel sorry for the people who get hacked, HHHH

Anyway i like your point of view and me too i don't like to see anybody get scammed because i don't want it to myself, so i will not hope it for anyone else, and i think also we should make an association for such a case.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

There are stories about cryptocurrency and trading on the exchange, and one guy managed to raise huge amounts of money in bitcoin and thereby become rich and successful in money, for which he debugged everything on the Yotube channel and shared his achievements in cryptocurrency. The guy who was content with his achievements in bitcoin did not finish his story very well. 

As for me, there is no sense to be upset because of money, it's all just what goes and comes, our lives are much more valuable than money, not to lose them just need experience.

No one likes to see people losing money buddy. It's the last thing anyone would want but it can as well be prevented if we exercised some sort of security consciousness in our day to day activities in the space. Let's all be careful because its our money and needs to be protected 

Absolutely yes in actual fact it is especially sore, quite a few people presume as a result of cheating and spending other's rights simply because traditional therefore feels nice. Once the reality is they are really highly disadvantageous a lot of many people and notice they have perhaps put to sleep many people.

Sometimes they are full of emotions because of their own mistakes. hackers who managed to break into because of the possibility of personal data falling on the others. so be careful.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:27 AM, Cheese000 said:

Well i also experienced that, losing money when i first time know about crypto, maybe everybody also experienced that. Well i feel bad to people who lost money, but it will makes a lesson for him to not do the same thing in the future.

You are right everyone in crypto world experienced losing their money but I know that it is the best lesson to learn in entering the crypto world.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

No matter, you must know in regards to the crypto industry first to be able to conduct themselves, any time to accomplish that, therefore onIn several techniques, should they spend money on crypto, they are going to grow to be masters regarding big money right away, they may be in fact found.. Afterward, you can find different things to state.

So many peoples will lose their money in the crypto market and i see that they are not believing when they loss their money most of newbie in this market and scammers will do this in the market they make fake coins and also they just try to send fake messages that they want to sell the coins just send us 0.01ETH and get 10,000 coins these type of messages they send to peoples and innocent peoples will send the money and then they block him.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel sad for them really. The money they got from hard work will just get stolen by someone really hurts you know. I hope those thieves will have conscience.