That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

Every person which is work those are not expert in it. So they lose their money from. This is not a bad for him. They learn a lot of thing when they lose in any project or forum. We should guide in these matter. 

• +5 1

my friend this not your fault but you see that is the not good every user to loss from it. so be careful and try to best for the working. many people lose their money in the trade. if you have a good in it. then you recover your lose. i hope you feel good to working with the experience. with the best wishes.

• +3 1

Sadness is a normal reaction of a good person to another person’s troubles. But the crypto world consists not only of sadness and failure! It is full of lucky and lucky traders and investors. 

Someone might not lost money in investment, either in partial loss or to theft, but we still have to feel sad and depress, so it's wouldn't be ideal to always lose resources to investment, so we better learn how to reduce lost during investment from the senior members.

In my opinion, in order to avoid losing in cryptocurrencies, you should not buy cryptocurrencies that do not have successful projects, and also before investing you should search carefully and ask the experts.

• +2 1

My friend that working in the field of cryptocurrencies has potential for profit and loss as it requires a degree of experience, so I think that people who cannot bear the loss of their money should stay away from working in this field.

It can be possible that we can lose our money due to unknown project.  So it good that we select which  we know and can take right decisions.  So if we want to earn then it good if we select short term according to me that is my thought. I think we can start trading on daily base.if we start trading then we can eaen money on daily base. But some time we can lose our cryptocurrency due our mistake, so we don't know and haven't knowledge about any thing and starting then we can lose . So it good if we get knowledge then we can start trading and can earn money.  But it important to check that which thing is right and which things is wrong. 

In fact, the success rate in the field of crypto before this year was small and may not exceed 10%, because the currency market was not as positive as it is now, but it needed a lot of experience in analyzing currencies to enter the best currency.

Yes it hurts. I hope it will also be a lesson for me.  to minimize the risk of loss in I try to see Liquidity in this case is the ease of buying and selling crypto / assets.  A high level of liquidity means there are many buyers and sellers in it.  "It also means you have the opportunity to get a good sale and purchase price and make sure transactions are carried out faster," cauaed ia manu crypto on exchanged .may it help 

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I also hard when I listen about the money stolen on this forum but one thing where I want to tell you that you should to check the high security of your account that will be helped to protect your money

If you lose money then yes it is your fault. Its not the fault of the market you can't blame it for your loss. You say that we should be sympathetic towards people who lose cause it will happen to us one day. But no, if you work hard enough you will be able to avoid big losses and even if you have a loss you will overcome it with other winning trades.

It is good to fill real pains we you find out that a colleagues loss his earning or all of his investment to scammers and you are also a participant in the same platform one have to feel very bad it will even n look like am the one that loss the same income.