That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

For this reason, we must always reserve and take all safety measures and choose safe and famous platforms that have existed since the beginning of cryptocurrencies and not to enter into the areas of dice and gambling, that is, work in areas known to be harmless and the rate of loss is low

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 3:56 AM, Rosepetals said:

That really feels bad mate,it feel so sad someone is loosing money because of cryptocurrency.Some may commit suicide because they put all their money as an investments in crypto.They need a shoulder to count on in that times and I guess they keep it private that is why depression kills them.

One thing I learn in doing investments is that just invest what you can afford to lose inorder that if there are situation like being hack by hackers it maybe hurting us but not totally drained our emotions that may result to suicide.

the cryptocurrency market has many features to remember. but to recognise this you have to analyze.

yes i also feel bad for those , i met many people who got into big scam , where they get paid first of what they have been promised and later have been ruined by the developers

BetFury                                                   

12 minutes ago, Abiaan said:

yes i also feel bad for those , i met many people who got into big scam , where they get paid first of what they have been promised and later have been ruined by the developers

Yes, but people should keep in mind: "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true".

The scammers are specifically looking for inexperienced people who easily believe unfounded promises.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Of course, my friend, we are always at risk of losing money as long as we work with encryption, so we must always be able to bear the losses and follow all methods in order to reduce our losses and always work to increase our experience in various areas of encryption

Yeah it is really sad to see or hear that someone invest in crypto currency trading and lost especially if the person is just starting off, because it will disencourage such an individual from retrying. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

All of us lost at some point, being newbies not knowing some things or not receiving advice, and it is sad that many fall, despite the fact that we give them advice, but if we see the positive side it is learning since we know that much can be gained, but  losing a lot then, losing is learning but trying not to lose much

The major cause is that majority people are not using right tools to cut their losses. The double-UP contract in KoinPro is beginner-friendly contract that features limited risk and simple execution settings. The concept is simple, the double-UP contract is traded at 100x leverage and will automatically settle when the position either gains or loses 100% of its value. As such, customers can simply open the contract and check back the next day to see the results of their order. https://www.koinpro.com/r/2QZ3

• -5 1

It is usually for people to be loosing money in crypto, because must some if people to lose in order others to be able to earn, because in the same business its not possible for all people to earn profit only, because the profit for others is generated while others lose.

11 minutes ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Exactly it is the worst thing happened to anyone. If you lose your cryptocurrencies in trading or any other crypto activity then it may be bearable but if you lost it by scam then it really hurts me, it's not bearable then.

If you lose it because the crypto market is indeed reasonable and consider it a loss, but if it is because of our carelessness to leave a gap in the crypto wallet and then it is stolen it hurts, I've already experienced it.

It is normal in any kind of market for people to lose, there are everyone lose and there are times we win. It is unfortunate if our winnings is lesser than what we lose. We just have to be so careful. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If anyone loses money by investing in scam websites, it is his own fault because he didn't analyzed the website before joining and he is responsible for what he has done. But if someone loses money in trading, this is something that will happen for most traders and there is nothing to worry about. Trading is like a contract in which you will agree to accept profits and losses together. There is no trader who has only gained profit with zero loss. What really matters is that we have to try our best to minimize our losses.

It is really sad to see people lose money in crypto. And sometimes it is understandable that the market was not in their favor and they made a bad trade, and these people i do not feel very sad for. I feel more sad for those people that are scammed. For the newbies in crypto that are trying to earn some crypto online on a daily basis and are being scammed by so many of these sites out there. That makes me very sad, as it is very demotivating for new crypto enthusiasts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There is no way people will not lose money, you that can money, where did you think the money comes from, heaven? It is from the people that lose. Trading works that way. 

6 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Yeah this is unexpected and sad for them. But before investing in Crypto sites we should know about the site where you will invest. There are so many scammers available.And before making any transaction we should have enough trust about the client.

Losing money is only a part of process, when we lose, we start to learn so many things that can keep us alive and will teach us many more.

It really hurts to see people losing money on crypto. But I think we can learn if we lose. From there I will be able to move forward with education. Later this kind of mistake will be very less. That is why we need to work with positive thinking and faith.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:52 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

I think it's all happen when people Try to earn money with the short cuts. Many new people join crypto currency and invest massively because of greed and lose their money its no satoshi nakamoto fault. 

Yes you right is really bad feeling to know this , but will say you something my friend, this world of cryptocurrency,is normal to lose some , but you have to managed this lose . How this don’t invest all your money , just you have to invest  10% or 15% of your budget, and also don’t invest in one thing. And last advice don’t invest in a platform don’t have a good history and also don’t have a lang time of working. This is my opinion.

Of course I feel sad for them. Sometimes I am afraid of having the same experience. Especially since you do not collect money so easily that you regret losing it in a moment and losing your dreams with it.

It is really unfortunate and it could happen to you or someone you know. One of your relatives can happen to him the same thing, but for those of us who are to blame for ourselves or themselves because they have not improved the nappy for their money. Well, I say everyone is to blame for his mistake, but this does not make us get away from him or not help him and spend alongside him.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Certainly, I feel very sad about these people who lose because of mistakes or fraudsters all their money that you spent your face in collecting and obtaining them, but we all know that the field of encryption is full of risks

BetFury                                                   

This is a scary and horrible thing. Actually, your words made me hesitate to work a lot in the internet, prison, suicide. These are very big things. I am a peaceful person in everything. I never hope you will get this thing for me. Take your precautions, friends.

I think if we be careful and have alot of knowledge then we can avoid to lose money. There is very low chance of lossing money. It is very profitable. 

It's really sad when I read about people who loosed their money , actually it's really a bad experience, and that's why we should be very cautious when we work with cryptocurrencies, any thing can happen suddenly.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day