That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

Certainly it is very sad, and whenever I heard about a closed platform, or people who lost sums of money, I get that feeling, as they have experience and they work perfectly right, but they really lost their money !! I wish we could stop it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, Deborah Christine said:

I think every person who is just starting in the world of crypto must have suffered a loss and it is not a big problem. Don't be too heartless. loss or profit are common in trading.

Well this is true mate because here in crypto world, it has a high risk and being lose some money here is just common or normal because crypto is full of money and many people are being battle for the sake of money.

It is terrible to see someone has lost own money in crypto. But we can not do anything. Let Bygones be bygones. We can not change the past, but we can learn from our mistakes. There is nothing to worry about it, maybe in the next time you can make it better. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

I also feel worried about them. I think maximum people lose their money for wrong trading. They want to make money too faster. I will say them to be calm first.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Crypto hurts every person to lose money. But if we are careful before losing money, we can reduce the amount of loss. Before seeing this you need to know the crypto relationship. It is possible to avoid risk if the market is well checked and selected.

• +1 1

To be honest, I don't care that much about somebody else that I don't know in person because it would just take some of my nerves as well as spoil the mood.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:29 AM, nykas said:

I think so, we need to be careful and support each other in difficult situations to create big wonderful community around cryptocurrency. 

We need to avoid getting scam by those who have bad intentions especially into our accounts or wallets. 

Don't trust easily and be smart. 

Don't get fall to their scam trick. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, it is. Very sad to hear when people say their story about they have been fooled by some hackers and scammers. I fear that someday I will be also fooled. I always try to be careful whenever dealing with my Crypto money

One of the worst things that happen in the crypto world is when you lose your money due to a fake investment site or the closure of a stock exchange that was hacked by hackers, but you should not despair and continue to work and learn from mistakes

If it's not someone close to me why should I care at all?

When you join such gambling situations as gambling, trading, investing and so on where you put your money into the unknown, it's your job to deal and accept the fact you can win or lose.

Also by experience you should become more self aware of how much you can win and lose besides probabilistic math. Just make sure you come out on top always and leave while you are winning.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/10/2020 at 10:34 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

It term "loss" always sounds bored to me because no one want to come across it but it do happen frequently when you make use of Cryptocurrency as business career, crypto is a risk which can easily lead you to great loss especially when you don't have good background and experience toward choosing trading or investment coin. I wish everyone good luck.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that in business loss is important because you will not now your mistakes if you are not experiencing losses and I think that losses is great becaus eit will show your rooms for improvement

you are so kind. its make me feel bad too.in crypto world you should be so careful and don't make any thing without out thinking and if you dont have knowledge its better to learn before investment.cryptopia exchange was a lesson for us dont keep all of your money in exchange and only keep the part you trade with.

• +1 1

It hurt me to see a friend or anyone lose his cryptocurrency to any fraudsters or scammers. That's why I always advice my friends to activate their 2fa password to avoid any lose of account. 

On 4/18/2020 at 7:56 PM, DavCrypto said:

Certainly it is very sad, and whenever I heard about a closed platform, or people who lost sums of money, I get that feeling, as they have experience and they work perfectly right, but they really lost their money !! I wish we could stop it.

We can't stop it but we can warn people. These money end in scammers instead of legit projects and this causes problems in the market and in our investments as well. If all these money were properly invested in these projects the market would be better now. Scammers only care to liquidate the crypto they steal into fiat currencies.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:24 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

it can happen to lose funds in the field of crypto, choosing the wrong projects / investments / exchanges,important is to have the strength to get up, start again with more enthusiasm

That's true. Even though you lose funds in crypto, you must not lose hope. It is because we are all experiencing it and if you lose your hopes in crypto, you will be a loser. If you need to earn much more higher profit, you must continue to stay and earn in cryptoworld. You must also learn from your mistakes so that next time, you will not lose any funds anymore.

Frankly, the feeling of loss and loss of money is very bad, and I feel very sad about these people, but we are all vulnerable to losing money or theft. Unfortunately when this happens, we cannot do anything. All we could do is patience only, and it is very bad for a person to commit suicide because of a cryptocurrency.

The truth is that it is very sad to lose money in crypto If we learn and act in the right way the losses will be less It is foolish to leave crypto for this reason. By working there you have to try to reduce the amount of damage and move forward Only then can success be achieved.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Not only you I also feel that. Because it make people negative to crypto field. Because after losing we can't claim it for return. And most of the beginners face this problem. Also hackers always try to stole others fund.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I am also sad for everyone who loses their money because of mistakes they make, and I always try to be wary of all mistakes that could cause me to lose my money.

We can't stop losses in life with cryptocurrency there's always a ups and downs so you need to prepare yourself to the problems and struggles you might face. It is bad to hear that some person loose big money and committed suicide we need to control our emotion and stress in order to avoid this kind of happenings. So lets encourage one another if they have a problem just keep going and don't quit because it is part of success.

• +1 1

Yes I really agree with you, same with me because it is very hard to earn money nowadays and it really takes time and effort to save money. I hope that all of us will be aware on scams every where.

Yeah, almost all the systems want to get profit for themselves rather than the investors. Losing money in cryptocurrency is very  bad because you had already expected to earn more and all of the sudden with out any profit your invested amount will also lost this will be very bad.

We all feel sorry for them since we know life is not fair but those who do things you mentioned in the topic just because losing money are totally wrong , some of us really been into difficult situations and needes money so hard but that doesn't mean we do stupid things if we lost the hope 

Juat learn your lesson and think twice next time so you don't fall and do the same mistake again

• +4 1

This all you said are very bad and they happen. Some lost a lot of money because they extended their investments a lot and didn't not have a backup plan. We have to invest small and not everything in one basket because if this fails we will lose a lot from this investment. I haven't read about these you are saying but I know that many as these happen a lot. But it all happens outside cryptocurrencies too and it is not something that you see only here.

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:40 PM, Migo said:

Yes of course you can not imagine how is going to be when you lose money in an investment sites especially if you invest a large amount this horrible, maybe you will be crazy 

Of course if anyone lose their money in.exchange without their fault then that news really sad news, but some peoples lose their money in.overconfidence they invest money in scam projects, in this case we don't need to feel sad for them, because their lose behind their greed involved.

• +1 1