McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020.

I don't know where McAfee came in with so much confidence about the bitcoin price hike in the next 3 years, but he's pretty sure that it will happen.

THINK POSITIVE

1M is really a big number. And we all know that these reasons are quite impressive for the higher value of price of the bitcoins. But prediction about reaching 1 M for sure is not right. The ATH price of bitcoins will surely be on the crypto world after the halving. But that's not specifically said anywhere about how high it will be. The price is now around 7k usd So the maximum will be around 20k usd after the halving. So it is quite easy to say about price increase but hard to find out in time. 

• +1 1

I can not believe analysts, how can the price of bitcoin reach 1 million, even if it will, it can not be this decade. Analysts only make him false predictions. 

• +1 1

This man exaggerates his expectations. They expected the price to reach $ 150,000. This price is illogical and people who monitor the travel market know this, so I compare his expectations with the market developments and decide whether they are real or not.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

McAfee is always scandalous and controversial with such statements, I think bitcoin with 1 million dollars is too far, it will not be able to reach this number in the near future. maybe 10 or 20 years from now.

Now it is clear that he was wrong, there are only a few days left before halving, but the price of bitcoin is still at the level of 7000-7500 dollars. 

I m one of those who dont think about the prediction, we need to know that Bitcoin price is not depend about a person or about a country to going up or to down is depend about the supply and demand, so for this year because of Corona virus all economies stopped.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think like him. Bitcoin is truly worth up to $ 1 million. But this year, it seems unlikely, bitcoin will not have all these factors and it cannot afford it either. $ 20k is the number that I have high hopes for bitcoin but I am not sure if it can reach that number. McAfee has many strange statements. I rarely trust him.

Apparently, McAfee was wrong because there are only 8 months left until the end of the year and bitcoin still hasn't reached the $ 9,000 mark, and it is unlikely to reach it even after halving. 

well i would personally say that just about every one can predict any crap this days and get away with it, I but the best of those who make this predictions actually back it up with some reasons, facts, I and concrete evidence, I to prove thier pridictions are valid

I think Bitcoin is rising well now and currently it is equal to $ 9700 and is still on a positive point if it does not break $ 9330 in a 4 hour candle so the rise will still be possible

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This is only dream price of bitcoin because still bitcoin is below ten thousand USD and there is simple word for btc that although uncertain about btc price still I am confident that this is impossible that bitcoin reached to one million USD in this year's. 

• +1 1

I still don't believe or agree with John McAfee that bitcoin will hit 1million price this year maybe in future not this year though we are expecting a bull run but it can't push the price to that far.

• +2 1

We are at the end of the 2020  And the price of Bitcoin did not reach the level that the clown expected, so I do not know how to say that he is right and the price of Bitcoin will reach a million dollars.

• +1 1

It doesn't seems to possible for Bitcoin to hit 1M$ this year as it's already the August and Bitcoin is at around 11k $ and the halving had also happened and we didn't see any sky rocket from btc upto now. And if it goes parabolic after a reversal then I'm expecting Bitcoin to reach around 18-19k. And 1M $ target is still unreachable for Bitcoin in mine opinion.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Frankly, I do not think that Bitcoin will reach a million dollars in the year 2020 as expected McAfee, this is an exaggerated amount is unrealistic, perhaps by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 or $ 20,000 at most, according to my opinion

• +1 1

this is really a wrost  prediction by a famous Crypto invester , this is pretty well that EtBitcoin recover in its price after a long dump in market .I consider that bitcoin may be touch or Crossed $15K Till end of 2020 .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not think like BTC price will reach 1M by the end of 2020. If this global pandemic was not there, it has the better chances to reach price $30K mark for each just after sometime of Bitcoin's third halving events. Potential investors of Bitcoin are increasing day by day. Hopefully, its price reaches the six digit figure in the near future. 

• +1 1

McAfee well known crypto influencer but sometimes his predictions create controversies, because one million price for one bitcoin in 2020 its not possible, bitcoin still struggling to reach all time high 20000$ price, then 1million its really hard and that's why I don't trust in anyone prediction.

• +1 1

As we are now in at the end of 2020 so i can say now that the prediction was totally useelss.. As far as i know last year the btc price was around 9k usd but they predicted btc price Will be 1m usd this year with the reason of btc halving which is actually wrong.. Because basically when btc halving occur the price of btc slowly go Down but after finished halving The btc price increase.... But the prediction is not going to be right as no history available yet Where for halving btc price go up 1m usd                           

• +2 2

Bitcoin are increasing every day, sometimes his predictions create controversies, but I think BTC will coast $20000 in the end of the 2020

• +1 1

I have read about McAfee. He is not a sane person and he is abusing drugs and alcohol. He is not a good model to have promoting Bitcoin and it is better to be doing other things. He is intelligent but he took back what he said about the end of 2020. But maybe his price prediction can come true later in five or ten years more.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not agreed with McAfee's opinion.I think bitcoin price will never hit 1M in 2020.Bitcoin price can hit 20k in 2020.But 1M price is very higher than expected.

Well the prediction is right or wrong can only be told when the time mentioned in the prediction comes. So here we are in 2020 and it's nowhere near a 1M. It's on 15k in these days.

Some events that happen don't mean that price of Bitcoin will be 100x times higher after just a few months. We are in the end of 2020 now and the plan was to make a new all time high. We are reaching there slow and after that there will be something better as we all hope and see in the charts. Maybe in 2021 the chance for this price will be open but it will be something very difficult to reach there as it will mean mass adoption by everyone happened.