In Which Countries Will Bitcoin Grow Rapidly ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alther

In Which Countries Will Bitcoin Grow Rapidly ?

as from my knowledge, i think that united states, and some countries in europe and russia are the countries where bitcoin grow rapidly. bitcoin are commonly known to that country. 

I think when it comes to resources and control to the market. China has the edge. But the origin is not in them. Maybe the creator has somehow control on the market. I think we will just have to wait for it until it became clear. And then try to analyse what is happening then do the correct step to make a profit from it that is why being in a forum like this would became an advantage because the news and the projects can be easily seen here. The info is so fast in here. Maybe we should just lessen the spams so that we can see the valuable post much faster. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:22 PM, dianamushi said:

China wants/have accepted crypto but not directly. They have not accepted bitcoin but blockchain technology. I believe Russia is the most crypto friendly country. and US is lagging.

you are kinda right,but Russia have made some moves against crypto recently, sorry i forgot what moves, but that brings me back to china, china will be a leader in this.

It's USA the value of bitcoin is higher than other countries. Bitcoin originate in USA who created by Japanese Satoshi Nakamoto. But USA grow rapidly and americans use Bitcoin as there work. Through the Mining to their high technology equipments to mine, Trading, Investing Bitcoin. 

I think that would be in Asia or in US because this is where the people are mostly interesred in bitcoin. Europe will do as well.

I think USA and china is the countries which the bitcoin market will grow to more rapidly because these both countries are the world super power countries , and i hope if these both will accept bitcoin in their nation then very soon we will see bitcoin in all over the world.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I already know! I think in which country will bitcoin grow rapidly is in the philippines. You know, many filipinos are known for 'a person who always grab opportunities' and it is true that you can see many filipino workers around the world so I think, here in the philippines since it was the best and easy to earn money

On 10/31/2019 at 5:21 PM, alther said:

In the international world there is a race to become the capital of the cryptocurrency world. Many cities and many countries want to become hotspots for the production of cryptocurrency and blockchain-based products.

At present the US has developed world technology, if a number of blockchain products originate from the American coast. In Japan saw a very positive movement towards the adoption of cryptocurrency by the government and banks.
Malta and Switzerland are really pushing the Bitcoin agenda. Belarus had already adopted digital money technology. In England, even small areas like Jersey try to compete for the top positions. Then the latest news is China and India will adopt blockchain technology for the financial and banking system.

So which country do you think will become the center of the blockchain and digital cryptocurrency technology?

I think bitcoin will grow rapidly at the Philippines because Filipinos are already supporting bitcoin. Through bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money and someone can make their time and effort productive. Through bitcoin they can spend their time productively.

The world will surely turn out to be because of Asian continents, they can't joke with the help of products so they prefer utilizing products at their preferred from practical knowledge. Asian countries definitely will live you and me via the proper have to deal with from blockchain products.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:18 PM, myaccount1 said:

I think USA and china is the countries which the bitcoin market will grow to more rapidly because these both countries are the world super power countries , and i hope if these both will accept bitcoin in their nation then very soon we will see bitcoin in all over the world.

Although China has the most Bitcoin miners in the world, but in China there is a ban on the use of Bitcoin, so currently Bitcoin in China cannot go rapidly.

Hmm, Interesting discussion, Honestly it is quite difficult to determine where the country or place will be the center of blockchain technology because we see various places as the basis of large projects besides that government support is an important factor but for now I will choose China.

I think in EU nations it will develop rapidly.Because there are still many individuals which never put resources into it.Hopely on the off chance that they put resources into it, at that point we can see bitcoin cost could go up!I figure india and china would be so full of feeling too.Because even one individual brings 100USD then we would have 200 B USD at the coins.and Asian nations will convey the trophy. They are quick in ruling innovations and I figure they will give a valiant effort to see crypto innovation succeed later on.

I have heard news or information from an article.  Japan, Ghana, United States, Russia.  there have been real transactions or shopping in the market and stores using bitcoin, that's the reason I think like this.  there developed very quickly the existence of crypto.

Obviously in developed countries. In these countries, people can invest money in different purposes and they are also well educated. so, bitcoin will grow there soon.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think USA is the country that contributed most to bitcoin growth. There are lots of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology courses in US universities and institutions and there are more than 4000 crypto related job opportunities. They hire crypto researchers in San Francisco!

According to bitcoinist.com, the number of crypto owners in USA has increased by more than eighty percent in just one year (from 2018 to 2019)! That's a huge progress!

Microsoft which is one of the biggest American companies accept bitcoin as a payment system.

Even trade war between USA and China caused bitcoin price to rise!

USA has the largest number of bitcoin HODLers and there are lots of projects about blockchain technology in this country.

So, bitcoin will grow quickly in USA in the future.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

At this moment moment if we look around the world than we see that, only developed countries are trying to develop the use of bitcoin rapidly. Such as USA, Russia, Singapore, Japan, Australia etc countries. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

europe
so far crypto is very friendly to be accepted in European countries, where even in some European countries have created crypto atm and some are starting to want to make their own coins. in Asia and America is still difficult to develop rapidly because of the many specific restrictions around the world of crypto.

I think of Japan, it's because the government already legalize it and you can buy a lot of things with btc,. further in developed countries all the free information obtained without ever being in censorship or blocking.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In my opinion, As there are many countries in the world.Among many countries are developed but some are undeveloped.Bitcoin can grow rapidly where employment is much and which country is developed by information comunication sector as it is a internet based so knowledge about ICT should be gain to utilize bitcoin

For me and my opinion on this subject I can note three countries France Japan and Ukraine, for a simple reason countries are cleverly deal with this new method of crtpto and from here a little we will hear about good news for other countries.

Many country concern about bitcoin.BUT I think USA,JAPA, CHINA,ARGENTINA SPAIN,CANADA  are in the first row country for growing bitcoin.They take many necessary steps for bitcoin, they gave many opportunity for using bitcoin, for this reason they growth bitcoin rapidly.        

On 11/4/2019 at 5:49 AM, Migo said:

I think bitcoin will grow up in Asia,because some countries in the another continents have some surios laws about cryptocurrencies and they not legal to use 

You are right because even though the Asian government has not legalized but also did not reject the development of bitcoin in Asia drove very significantly.  The crypto trading project is growing rapidly in Asian countries. Just.look at this forum almost newbies are from asian country.

I for this focus too much on China, because they were initially very insistent and did not allow cryptocurrency for their country and now they have allowed it. Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly in China and the country's habits are always fast for technology, although not always good

During my individual SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION encounter Philippines as well as Vietnam is actually the majority of developing the nation and several individuals learn about bitcoin as well as a few nations such as The far east, southern Korea, Spain as well as Sydney everyday research quantity keeps growing also keep in mind regarding Indian.

I think Japan is more suitable. a country that is famous for its sophisticated technology can make bitcoin more advanced. especially cooperating with Americans who are quite good at this too.