Crypto as a gift - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

That will be a really huge surprise for someone like me who value Bitcoins a lot. So yes Bitcoins can be gifted to your dear ones because the value of Bitcoins are just amazing. this can be especially gifted on the times  when the value of Bitcoins are really high. This can be really helpful to the person who receives it.

If once I gave 10 ltc to a friend, and other times platforms have given me some btc to my wallet, the gifts are very useful and of great importance since they benefit us to be able to invest and capitalize even more

Yes, it is a great idea to support beginners and it is considered a great step forward in order to continue the path in cryptocurrencies . But it is better to teach well before giving him the cryptocurrencies, because he will lose it   if he is not familiar with Bitcoin and wallets and how to deal with them

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know if they will like it. You have to give this gift to the right person because giving it to the wrong one, perhaps someone like Peter Schiff it means that they will not care and lose their private keys.

• +1 1

It depends on the person. If the other person is unable to understand the basics and can't protect the funds then it will be a gift that will not be welcome from this person. I think we need to give a gift with a wallet and explain everything and have a backup of the private keys too as with gifts the other person will not care a lot to learn how to save the keys.

• +3 1

Agreed off run i dedicate crypto as a gift to loads of friends, they are in passing therefore i allot them overly a large amount gifts and they furthermore throw me a lot of gift and it is a inordinate route of transfer and getting gifts from the associates and family. 

• +3 1

That might be a real good gift. Imagine, someone will teach you how to earn money and start manage your financial is nice. But, for me it is better to give it to the person you think will be interested if you introduced bitcoin. So that, it will not waste the coins even if you teach them. If someone is not interested of that thing. It is probably hard for them to use it

I would try what you said. It can be better to give this gift and explain about it everything you can in a simple way so the receiver of the gift understand what to do.

Hey friend, thats a nice idea and i haven't done this before. But definitely i will gift cryptos to my friends and family who are interested in it. Then I'll teach them more about cryptos and wallets then I'll  suggest them to join this forum to learn more. Many people are interested in crytos but their lack of knowledge is holding them back, so gifting would be a great way to make them enter cryptoworld. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:28 AM, Lucifer said:

Yes I have sent crypto to my family to buy things, what do you think happens when all bitcoins are undermined.

Hello dear Brothers and fellow forum members, I personally send a Cryptocurrency to my Brothers where one of them is very interested in the other but I hope to involve him more in the world of Cryptocurrencies jack in the future it can be very beneficial

Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

This is a really different and positive information my friend. I really think this would so nice. The users here in the forum can encourage this as we really know the cryptocurrency value and importance. I hope you all do it and make it a success.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I am grateful for a gift of a Bitcoin if you are gave me my dear. It will be make me very happy and I am very in hope of receive a gift this much. It is a very big thing to make or take a gift that it is a wallet that will it hold the investment of the century.

• +3 1

I had never thought of that idea of giving Bitcoin as a gift, it seems very good to me since we can be encouraging those who do not know cryptocurrencies. I will take it into account and put it into practice!

• +1 1

That would be definitely a present a I'd be glad to receive, I'm sure anyone outside this crypto world would also appreciate to receive quite some cryptos as a present, if we do a good job in explaining the importance oof cryptocurrencies in our current reality. This would also be a good strategy to spread the word about crypto towards achieving massive adoption. 

• +2 1

The idea of giving bitcoin as a gift is great, because it will make bitcoin more recognizable to those around us. Bitcoin is very valuable because there are only 21 million, so if you give bitcoin it will be very valuable for those who receive it.

• +1 1

On several occasions I have made gifts in XRP, to encourage its use, basically as coupons that can be used as a form of payment in my grocery business, so I make the community familiarize with the system and perhaps enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

It is good idea to send cryptocurrency  as a gift in this way you would be able to teach them about cryptocurrency  and also you would  help them cashing out the money. 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

cool idea. We generally make birthday videos for the birthday boy or girl. This time we can give him two instead of one. We can send him the crypto wallet management tutorial video and then the private key of the wallet. It will be both awesome and unique gift.

6 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

It is good idea to send cryptocurrency  as a gift in this way you would be able to teach them about cryptocurrency  and also you would  help them cashing out the money. 

Yes , I think it a good idea, when you don't have funds in your local bank account and you have coin in your wallet, you can easily send as a gift to friends and family for them to cash out Fiat money,it just like Amazon gift card.

I think it will be something good to give a family member this as a present especially as christmas is close and we have to make a few presents, then I think that it will be something nice and also explain the importance of storing the private keys to be the real owner of the wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is worthy if we gift it to the one that has an idea about this, since it can only be wasted to don't have an interest and idea about it. It gives me an idea on my birthday I will suggest to my friends that it is what I want to receive on my birthday, I think it is really good give this kind of gift to the cryptocurrency enthusiast, I think it will really gives them joy and happiness.  

Yes, I did this. I presented a Tresor wallet as a gift to one of my friends during his birthday, and this wallet contained $ 200 bitcoin, and frankly, my friend felt during that time very happy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

It is a great thing to get a gift that is a digital currency wallet, especially with the increase in dealing in currencies on a large scale.

• +3 1

A bitcoin gift will probably be welcome by everyone unless the other person is very clueless and don't understand anything about it. There are some that will make mistakes lose their wallets or private keys or think that only a password for a mobile wallet will be enough. It is unlikely that they will save the passwords and private keys.

• +3 1

I like giving and taking gifts. Personally if I receive a ledger as a gift I will be very happy even if it is empty. I am looking to buy one right now to keep secure my private keys to the cryptocurrencies I own. I also would love to give a gift to someone that would make him learn crypto and maybe during Christmas it will be a great idea.

• +2 1