Crypto as a gift - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

Yes, I gave 2 coins to teach, how to invest, we started the ups and downs of the bulls with this gift. It made good progress, though not very well.

I do not know, the idea is not bad, but I would only do if you had enough bitcoin to do it, currently I have little, they have cost me to get it, and that is why I would not dare to water it for now, maybe only with another crypto that will beat me In some airdrop, only then would I give away a wallet with cryptocurrenciesm

No, I've never done that. But my birthday is October 20, maybe someone will give me a little bit of btc, at least a couple of things 😄 This is a joke, but I will be happy with any crypt as a gift ;D

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

hahahaha nice idea, never thought about it.

usually they give themselves money or buy something gold, but your idea is very nice.

Surely it is a way to make him passionate about a world he may not know.

It can be an original gift for a wedding or for a particular event!

It seems to me a great idea that I had not considered if they gave me some BTC or any other cryptocurrency in a ledger style wallet I would be very happy, thanks for the idea

If I am thinking of giving someone a few bitcoins or another cryptocurrency to teach them how cryptocurrencies work and how you can make a profit.

İt can be best gift because cryptocurrencyes will be high prize in the future 🙂

It is possible to gift crypto to the friends family and even for beloved one. I know about some platforms where we can buy gift cards by using cryptocurrency. Bitrefill  is already popular for it. 

I gave a couple of friends fractions of Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin, they were happy, Their first cryptocurrencies and that they were just starting out as beginners. But their time to succeed has come, now they follow the chain of giving away fractions of cryptocurrencies to invite more people to crypto.

An amazing idea to teach people about crypto i will try it to teach my friends about cryptocurrency.

Yes, I agree with you.  cryptotalk This is an excellent platform.  If someone is given a cryptotalk foram as a gift, it will be given as the biggest gift.  Because a lot of money can be made from crypto

No im not give ever anyone bitcoin but my try is and i would like to share the best bitcoin site with the peoples.we should share the things with everyone

On 10/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

The amount of 1 BTC, I have never given away; you have to think about it a lot. But if I have given satoshi, in small quantities.

I have never given crypto out as a gft to anyone but i have some few people in mind i will love to gift out crypto to some day and i know for sure they will be very excited

good if I have given away, but in my family circle and not so directly passing crypto to them, on the contrary making the exchange and then transferring it so that they can buy what they need

no, i have never gifted anyone any value of cryptocurrency just because everyone think that this is illegal so it's better to avoid gifting crypto to anyone.

That is completely amazing gift you can give someone knows crypto if some close friends did I will be happy and I never tested that experience to give a crypto gift but I will 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I donated 3000 TWT tokens, then they were useless. Now, of course, I regret it. You never know how a cryptocurrnecy can grow. Hold the golden rule.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, hexwin said:

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes, I gave bitcoin to my brother and put him in the world of cryptocurrencies, today he makes good income on his own

In my case, I plan to give my niece a wallet with several TRONs at the end of the year, which helped me a lot this year, so that she becomes as enthusiastic as I am in the crypto world.

I never give bitcoins as a gift. Giving bitcoin as a gift is a very good idea, everyone who is rewarded with Bitcoin will be very happy, because the high price of bitcoin attracts those who receive it, maybe they will eventually join the crypto world because they are addicted to profit.

• +1 1

Crypto as gifts are very good since they reward you for free and without any investment, but it should also be noted that there are many scammers who claim to give away coins but they are only tricking you into making some type of investment, so I recommend being prudent and investigate well