Crypto as a gift - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It is not necessary to provide them with Bitcoin. They can offer other currencies that are cheaper, but they are important.

If they search for that currency, they are on the right path to learning cryptocurrencies and their techniques

• +5 1

It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

As I,m biginners my payment is pending process. Of course I use bitcoin cryptocurrency amount for my studying porpoises.As a student I,m glad to join much convenient plateform specially for students. I learned knowledge through crypo world also earn money so thank you Crypto plateform

Yes, my friends, it is a wonderful and distinctive gift for all members because coding has become a job that everyone can earn money and invest in the easiest means and methods.

Since most of my friends are not in circle bitcoin I have never given crypto as a gift but it is a very good idea to introduce crypto to them, I am thinking of giving Physical bitcoin like casascius and maybe they will be interested, thank you for giving this idea!

• +5 1

It's the best idea I've heard in the crypto world so far.
Giving someone something that will become scarce in the future is wonderful.
Giving a wallet with a little bitcoin while teaching the person the basics of its use and what its value in general is considered the best gift ever.
I might try this in the future.
Thanks for the idea.

• +3 1

Well i will so much appreciated it if someone give bitcoin as a gift. I hope this kind of act really exists. If someone experienced it, congratulations to you, mate

• +5 1

when i got a very big profit from trading, i ever give people some wallets with some bitcoin in it. i make a giveaway, i give them some puzzles and quiz, then give them some wallet as a prize. also i give 2 wallets to random participants. i want to give some bitcoins to my friend then teach them, but i am bad at teaching people

• +3 1

yes off course i give crypto as a gift to many friends, they are in loss so i give them too much gifts and they also send me many gift and it is a great way of sending and receiving gifts from the friends and family

• +2 1

Oh well, thank you very much, the truth is very positive that this type of service exists, of course I will have a lot of acceptance since bitcoin is making very good jumps

• +4 1

I did not give, but the idea is interesting. But to whom to give? All my friends are not interested in cryptocurrencies. When I tell you, they are not very willing to listen

• +4 1

Obviously my dear, This is a good idea. You can easily invite your friend on crypto world by giving him crypto currency. If you gift him a coin, you will realise him the purpose of the coin. I think this is really a good idea for joining new friend on crypto world. I want to try this with my friends. 

• +2 1

I don't have any bitcoin so I can't gift anyone and receive from anyone it is very joyful when some one gift you a bitcoin and you use in purchasing some things.

@glory50  @marcecripto Have you ever given your best friend or someone this kind of a gift, well someone in my family , my brother, we need to work and put together everyting in the best of everything we need to make sure that we look for an idea that works well for us and be sure to find that solution that is effective and powerful in every way so to me its that important and very effective and it works well in every single way ,my brother gave me a site that really powerful and good

• +4 1

In our customs, the bride is always gifted with gold when she is marrying. Recently, one of my friends gifted another of my friends a bitcoin wallet instead of gold in her wedding. I think it is quite logical because in the log run, I expect the bitcoin prices will rise even more than gold prices in the future. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crpto is a gift with my following views as a student,  as a student one need to be able to answer questions and also create topics so for that is a gift. Secondly student will not fill any stress in answering topics so we will see it as a gift from the earning when we answer a post or create topics. Thirdly student do expect a reward for his or her works and crypto pay after some days of work so as such is a gift thanks.

When gifting Bitcoins and presenting them as gifts to people, we must make sure that the people we give them are very familiar with these currencies and this field in order to feel the value of this gift and be better off with it 

good idea, but the good is to teach others how is used cryptocurrency and how they can earn bitcoin from faucets then how they move cryptocurrency between wallets and exchanges.

Yes, I did that in advance and sent a crypto gift to a friend of mine that had a positive response, and I gave him some information about encryption and he is now trading and investing and working on creating important posts in the forum and giving feedback to those who deserve it.

• +2 1

Crypto as a gift its really a good idea. Its seems very cool to give a bitcoin as a gift to your loved ones and teach them about crypto world how they can learn and earn more.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:21 AM, BitTyro said:

I give crypto as a gift last year and I intend to do it again this coming holiday :)

The way did it, I let them install a local wallet using my referral link then I send them crypto in their wallet. By doing this, I saved my time and gas for holiday gifts shopping. 

You are doing well technique by giving cryptocurrencies as a Holiday gift and giving your referrals links to them, because this is like you investing for future profit. 

• +2 1

I think this is the best way to promote bitcoin. I gifted some litecoin to one of my friend. He was so happy by getting those coins. I suggested him to hold those coin. He is holding them for almost 2 years. I think every cryptotalk member should gifted cryptocurrency to their friends. 

• +3 1

Thats a nice idea about gifting crypto.I have a lot of friend who invest in crypto. So I will like to gift them crypto too.It will be an inovative idea about gifting.They will like that too I think.

The truth is that I have never given away cryptocurrencies nor had I ever thought of such gifts.
It's a great idea for other people to learn more about the world of crypto and how it works. Suddenly in the future it can become too valuable a gift if the chosen crypto increases considerably in price.
I hope that at some point this year I can give a crypto as a gift so that the adoption of cryptocurrencies continues to grow.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, Mukhtar Sandhu said:

I think crypto can be a great gift. This can only be a great if the other person is interested in it. You can only give this gift to someone who has a value of it.  But if there is someone who is not interested in it, you should not give it at all. But there is no better gift.

Some days ago when I want to give a cousin something for the Christmas, I asked for a wallet and credited her with some litecoin and that was fantastic to do, actually she has always been fond of talking about cryptocurrency with me that's why I decided to credit her account with the crypto because she has many interest on it

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day