Crypto as a gift - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

I gave cryptos as gift to my cousins last year and they really are happy. I taught cryptocurrency to my cousins because I want them to be exposed to this kind of world where they could study it and might take advantage of it and make it work on their favor in the future.

Still now i don not give crypto as a gift. But i think it is a very good idea to give crypto as a gift.It is a very useful gift on those are interested on crypto currency. Because someone do not like as a gift of crypto. But i am very interested to give crypto as a gift to my friends and family member.

• +5 1

I will be more than glad to receive such a gift ... it is very thoughtful and brand new kind of gifts but unfortunately not many people in my country know about it and they can not afford to give such gifts ... we go for more simple and creative and low cost gifts. But again it is so nice to get a Bitcoin as a gift.

• +3 1

I am one of the people who considers that to give cryptocurrencies to a person, they must have an interest in this world.
In my case, I try to teach my relatives about cryptocurrencies and their possible uses, I will consider your gift idea if one of them shows interest.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I wish I could offer someone else's speed so I could help them start over and help them keep making money on their own. If I get some speed, I'll thank the man who gave it to me and promised that they wouldn't use it to abuse.

• +2 1

Crypto is the gift for those who want to earn money with sufficient methods and want to survive in this inflection world where every thing is so costly and not in hand for poor so it is the best opportunity for earning.

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in totaA very great idea and I think about working with this idea because it is a gift that the other person can benefit from and raise money through it better than giving him a sum of money or any other gift. 

• +1 1

Yeah you can gift crypto to your friend. Cause crypto is very important for all of us. So you can give crypto as a gift. I think all crypto lover will want crypto as a gift.

Absolutely you said right cripto is as a gift because here you can get the knowledge not only knowledge also you can earn the money and that is very beneficial for those who get the knowledge and want to earn the money

it is good idea to gift the crypto to someone and also to teach someone to use the cryptocurrency it have the ability to change the life of the person whom you are about to teach the crypto and how to earn it.

Yes it will be a very good idea to give out crypto gift because it will give us a lot of joys and happiness and it will unite us to stay strong and focus on our work by making good posts 

Yes of course purposely to convince them to join the world of crypto currency.  So far using they method I have successfully introduced more than 7 people to crypto mostly my families and friends. Presenting a token of crypto gift the moment they exchange in to cash currency gain enough amount make them create mind blowing attention to learning more about crypto currencies

• +1 1

This is a gift given crypto and very good I send a VIP website, can work and make money, we can earn a lot of money easily we can spend so much life And then along with that we can make turmeric of poor people, we can also work together 

Crypto, especially bitcoin is a best gift you can give to your loved ones at the moment. I see great prices in long term of bitcoin, especially after it's next halving in 2024. I think the prices will be astronomical.

• +1 1

It a good idea, I have never gifted someone a cryptocurrency before and I have never been gifted it before, if we have a relative abroad and sending money to them may be a bit hard or it will require long process or the transfer fee may be high, it best we send them so coin instead, @Jovic have you ever been gifted cryptocurrency?

Yes crypto is really a gift of life that gives us great opportunities in order to earn money and also acquire knowledge and experience to be able to achieve our goals I haven't gave bitcoin out to any one as a gift but I gave out the money I earn in cryptotalk currency platform to my family and friends as a gift in other to appreciate for the benefits and values am earning in cryptotalk currency platform

• +1 1

crypto has given us a gift in crypto talk we can become proficient in english by gaining knowledge here we can get many solutions and by gaining knowledge we can make money by creating new posts by posting here everyone works here we can produce as our gift  Given that this site is very popular, everyone here earns money and by earning, everyone works here and will be able to do much better in the future.  Thanks.

Yes friend. Well i would like to thank you crypto for your best investment and the crypto is like a gift for me that i will send money to my families to live their life and afford there expenses easily i am very glad to work here. Thank you 

Everyone thinks that cryptocurrency was clearly a decent product that many people don't need to say all sorts of things right now considering cryptocurrency is known as a medium size that you can get everything.Bitcoin can be seen as a great gift and if you send it together with a hardware wallet or on a mobile, it might be even better if people see the app and want to learn and use it.

I would say that we can give up our stinginess, where someone’s situation forces us to give them a lot of crypto as well as our classical money.  Donating crypto is a beautiful thing, will increase the definition and promotion of digital currency and contribute to higher prices. But a few years ago there was a bitcoin fan and his partner got married and gave a wedding gift in the form of bitcoin.  This is great too.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, Jovic said:

No mate, I have also not being gifted a bitcoin before but only Amazon cards, it will really be a wonderful Idea if we send our cryptocurrency to relatives as gift but it should be relative that are in to the crypto world.

Even relatives outside cryptocurrency world can receive gift from us, we can convince them to join or they can use there friends wallet to easily collect it we fail to convince them, cryptocurrency as gist is a way of making people Happy, cryptocurrency is indeed the future mate

• +1 1

Hello dear friend. I did not know about the currencies. One month ago my cousin told me about these currencies. These are very precious. I did not saw bitcoin in life. I know just its price. I never gave gift bitcoin to anyone as a gift. I never thought about it. 

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Not really my friend, am new to the concept of crypto currency exchange and bitcoins in general, I hope to start earning from this forum, but the Idea of giving it out seems hard to me now. Because am currently thinking of investing every bit of my earnings.

No, I never gave a crypto-gift to anyone. If you send someone a coin wallet and he is not interested in cryptocurrencies, it would be very hard for you to teach them how to use that gift.

• +1 1

It is a great idea to win a gift. This will help me increase the amount that I trade in to make more profit. I participate in a lot of contests on Twitter and Telegram and I have won $ 20 of them. It is a good amount. 

• +1 1