Crypto as a gift - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

Dear, you are right. Basically, it is a blessing for us. Because, we are able to gain knowledge as well as income from this forum. Also, it is like a gift for students. Because, students are able to bear the cost of their studies. Besides, we are able to master the English language here. Basically, it is really very effective where it is possible to earn through investment. So. This is a great forum.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Crypto as a gift for me. I like the crypto. Few months ago I don't know about the crypto bit now I want to invest in crypto because I know crypto is the best for earning. I like crypto currency specially bitcoin.

I have received gifts in cryptocurrencies and this is a way to obtain them and give you more confidence in their use.I also helped my family through it so it's really liked my gift. 

• +5 1

It is a new idea for me and i will do it once a time cause it is very easy to send it , in the opposite of the classic currencies which need long time sometimes.

• +3 1

How a beautiful gift is, but you need someone to appreciate it and work with it. I wonder if you gave one of your loved ones cryptocurrencies or if someone gave you cryptocurrencies. I think it is a very rare idea.

At some point, we can give up on our stinginess, where someone's circumstances force us to give them a quantity of crypto as we give classical money.

Donating crypto is a beautiful thing, will increase the definition and publicity of digital currencies and contribute to the high price.

24 minutes ago, Wael154 said:

At some point, we can give up on our stinginess, where someone's circumstances force us to give them a quantity of crypto as we give classical money.

Donating crypto is a beautiful thing, will increase the definition and publicity of digital currencies and contribute to the high price.

While crypto is the best way to make transactions and even give gifts, it is till a challenge as whenever you want to send money to someone you need to ask them to send you their address, kinda disturbing and this happens because people are still not so active with making transactions with cryptocurrencies. But one more downside, it does not show who sent you a gift.

Edited by selfmade

For me, I did not go through this experience, but in my opinion it would be nice, especially if the person you want to dedicate is obsessed with learning crypto, and so he will have more motivation to start and maybe he will be grateful to you in the future.

• +1 1

Yes of course we can give the crypto as a gift to our friends. It is because this is a very good and profitable forum. Through this forum we can earn money and knowledge. If we teach others how to use crypto than it will be a good gift.

I think it is a good idea, but perhaps no one will appreciate the value of Bitcoin or a cryptocurrency if he does not really work with it, because unfortunately many people who do not work in cryptocurrency trading do not believe in it and do not know how to use it.

• +2 1

Giving someone a gift using Bitcoin is indeed a good idea because we are looking for a unique gift that many people never think of, a Bitcoin gift with a crypto wallet will surprise the person we are rewarding with, to get to know Bitcoin more. They will be interested in the crypto world and join us here to start their first trading. The limited amount of Bitcoin makes this a special gift.

This is very unique idea to promote cryptocurrencies because when they receive gift in cryptocurrency and use in cryptocurrency trading their knowledge is improved about cryptocurrencies and make maximum profit in future I think if you want to save someone future you must gift cryptocurrency and involved them in cryptocurrency World

No I haven't because these kinds of gifts are expensive and we can't even imagine this at least I can't because I am still trying to gather btc for me how can I gift my collected btc to anyone as a gift I am not too much generous at this but it's ok if I have a lot of btc then I will be willing to give those btc to anyone .

• +2 1

It is a great idea and it will help us introduce our friends to cryptocurrencies, but for me I do not have a lot of Bitcoin, so I cannot give gifts to my friends at the moment.

Yes it's a good idea to give out bitcoin to someone as a gift especially someone that is new to the forum to be able to encourage him or her to make money through the platform that will make him or her to achieve the goal 

• +1 1

That would be nice gift, giving your crypto as a gift to your love ones.. I have not yet to send someone in crypto as a gift because none of my family were not interested in crypto..

On 3/22/2021 at 3:37 PM, Mousa said:

Yes it's a good idea to give out bitcoin to someone as a gift especially someone that is new to the forum to be able to encourage him or her to make money through the platform that will make him or her to achieve the goal 

@Mousa There are many people who give cryptocurrencies to others, but it is not the majority, nobody is willing to give their capital to anyone, only those who have a large amount give small fractions so that others can help themselves, but it is not always, there are chats where They give away coins so that users are active and thus promote things, I would like to find a good person to give me a BTC, lol, that would be great, but I know it is almost impossible, greetings.

To me, it seems like a good idea to give someone a bitcoin or an ETH, but it must be a very close person, such as my mother or my wife, and I would teach them how to negotiate with them so that they take advantage of it.

Well thanks for this because this cryptotalk is really such a gift for  all of us because it gives us a lot or learning and also extra earning within the short spam of time.

I've never tried that,because I thought it's of no use to that person since he don't know anything about how it's operated,it will be better if we teach them how to make use of it first before gifting them with it

• +1 1

No, I don't prefer someone to give crypto as a gift. Just because the other person receiving the gift is new (or let's say unknown) to cryptocurrencies, and it is not a good idea to gift him/her at such a situation. It is better to gift whom he/she thinks is precious and of valuable. Means, for a person who had no knowledge of cryptos, these assets will hold no value and he/she may not be able to utilize it in a wise way. I hope you got my point on this. Thank you for your co-operation.

• +5 1

I do not think it is a good idea considering that the price of Bitcoin is constantly changing and may rise madly after one year. I think that buying another gift would be better than giving cryptocurrencies as a gift so that we do not regret this thing in the end.

I think, my friend, that cryptocurrencies will be the most beautiful gift to the person who is very interested in cryptocurrencies to convert them into monetary currencies for him to benefit from.

I agree with you, it is a great idea, you can dedicate your friends who will not start working yet, this will give them a strong incentive to invest in cryptocurrencies, I think it is a very great idea.

• +1 1

Crypto has become a reality and a remarkable good thing in this world, and this is because it is a very recent thing in my opinion and is characterized by very high technology