Crypto as a gift - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It is indeed a good idea and a special gift to be as a wallet and contains many bitcoins, and it will also be an encouragement to deal with it. Thank you for this good advice, but I remember that there are only 21 million bitcoins, so your gift will be special for the person who wants to give such a gift to him

Yes, basically!  I didn't know about currency.  A month and a half ago, a fellow brother told me about this coin.  These are very valuable.  I have never seen bitcoin in my life.  I just know its price.  Never gave Bitcoin as a gift to anyone.  I never thought about it.  So you have to follow the rules of this forum.

• +3 1

Someone has already gifted me $ 50 as a gift, and I also gave it as a gift to another person. The presence of such a distribution encourages learning, strengthens and pushes us to continue progressing towards the forward.

Nothing is more beautiful than gifts.

For those who understands I think it will be a good gift (Not those who know what the word bitcoin means, but those who can then exchange for money), those who do not understand it is better not to give such a gift

• +2 1

Haven't done that yet. I would be glad to give some of my earnings to those people deserve a gift. No bribery involve and only love. If I would have given a chance, then I would

• +3 1

No I didn't send crypto as a gift to any one because in the current situation I am in the loss so I am not in the position to give gifts to any one, currently my position is to only receive the gifts from the friends and family

• +4 1

Yeah I have given some of my friends cryptocurrency as a gift, when cryptocurrency were cheap, I use to give out litecoins to some of my friends so they could get into the crypto market

• +3 1

Yes off course I give crypto as a gift to many friends, they are in loss so I give them too much gifts and they also send me many gift and it is a great way of sending and receiving gifts from the friends and family

• +5 1

Yes , Definitely crypto is a amazing gift for all of you . Because in this pandemic to invest our money crypto is the most popular and trustable platform.No doubt crypto is a blessing. So if u invest your money in crypto so its a great idea.

• +1 1

Well I will so much appreciated it if someone give bitcoin as a gift. I hope this kind of act really exists. If someone experienced it, congratulations to you, mate

• +2 1

Using bitcoin as a gift too your son or daughter maybe thats a good idea so in future they can used for go to college and hope after few years price come climbing

• +3 1

No different I don't give any gift of cryptocurrencies to anyone but I give a gift better than it that I tell many of my friends about this great forum and now with the help of this forum they are and learn about cryptocurrencies and I think it is the best gift for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I  will try to gift someone Bitcoins. I never try it even since 2017, I'll join Bitcoin i gave to my friends bitcoin as a gift and This is the chance that i can introduce them a decentralized digital currency or Cryptocurrency. I think they will be grateful that i gave Bitcoins as a gift to them and other of my friends still Using Bitcoins

• +4 1

Yes , Definitely crypto is a amazing gift for all of you . Because in this pandemic to invest our money crypto is the most popular and trustable platform.No doubt crypto is a blessing. So if u invest your money in crypto so its a great idea.

What a great idea.thank you for giving me this great idea of gifting bit coin to friends.we can send bit coin to our family members and friends as a gift to buy things.

Edited by Sairaranjha

One of my friends wanted to join the cryptocurrency market, so I gave him some cryptocurrencies as a gift in order to motivate him to collect more of them and I think this is the best way to attract people to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I'm new to this forum because I joined the same form a month ago and I'm new to the world of crypto.Maybe if I give a gift to someone who knows about crypto, it's better to give it as a gift.Maybe he lost his money because if he didn't know about crypto his money would be lost.

I think crypto as a gift for me. I will be the first this forum you will gift bitcoin really. I use this forum first time. I am very happy when I receive my first income. This forum is gifted for me. I love this forum. I suggest you join this forum.

• +1 1

I think this will be a wonderful gift for someone because when we will give the crypto gift he will get it happily. We should taught our friends and family members about the cryptocyrrency and also about this forum that how to work at this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks to you it is a very good topic and very interesting one,we keep learning everyday,I have never try that and I don't much about it but for me to know also and learn through I will be happy too

• +1 2

I haven't gifted Bitcoin to anyone yet and I have stored my Bitcoin in my wallet very well.  Bitcoin is a valuable coin that is stored for use without being used as a gift.  If anyone is interested, teach them how to earn bitcoin.  But if someone comes to life in the future that will be my life partner, I will give him a gift to work with bitcoin.

I haven't gifted anyone bitcoins or other coins, but I'm thinking of giving them. When the price of Bitcoin was very low when it first came out, people were sending bitcoin gifts to each other. Right now, sending a bitcoin gift to someone at this high price would be a great joy for that person, but we'll probably send a very low amount of bitcoin 🙂

No, I do not think that Bitcoin is the right gift for anyone, in fact, I think that if I complete even a small amount of it, I will keep it for later, we will not sell it, and of course I will not give it, I have given usd, but Bitcoin was not created to be given to people

I have not given crypto as a gift to anybody, that that is a valuable stuff that you can give as a gift to those that know it worth and will appreciate it as a gift given to them. 

I have not had the opportunity to give coins as gifts, it would be a good idea as long as it is to a relative and learns to value the gift to avoid any loss of coins.

volume_up
content_copy
star_border