Crypto as a gift - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

No, I never gave anyone Bitcoin or other coins as a gift. But explained to them how to use it and gave them ideas. I told a friend of mine about it. And he is doing well here and making money.

• Useful or interesting 2

My dear, thank you very much for this idea. I think this is a good idea. If you give bitcoin in your friends wallet and learn him about crypto currency, you will get good result. But you need your friend crypto wallet for giving him crypto, as a beginner anyone don't have any crypto wallet. My questions is, how can its possible to send crypto as a gift without wallet?

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

It would not be bad to try it because this would make people gain more confidence in the world of cryptocurrencies, at the current date there are still people who distrust the BTc and its variants thinking that they are not legal or will ever be legal, but not really They know that their reputation increases every day and more people enter this great world.

• +3 1

It is a great idea that can be tried on New Year's Day 2021, cryptocurrencies can be a good gift for those who know their true value, I will try to implement this with my girlfriend.

15 hours ago, Cleaner said:

we need to store the key in our wallet in a safe place

That is the fact I will like other members to know especially the newbies who have less experience about the field, out key is our hope in this cryptoworld because there is no compensation when we lose the private key.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto market is a great gift for those whose are jobless and they can make good money in it becasue we just to learn the analysing of the market and start trading in it and we can make good money in it on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

I think it is good for giving gift anyone . They can use your gift for trading and can get profit from here  if you give gift whose person who experts in trading and investment . Then it is a great gift for these person , you want to give a gift .

• +3 1

Gift a crypto is a best  idea but not  ideal for all. The crypto would be a great only for those who belongs to the crypto and know how to deal with it. Otherwise those who are ignorant about of that may be they will be embrace. 

On 12/7/2020 at 6:17 AM, Gomez12 said:

Certainly @Projectcrypto ,that is why it's very important to ma teach them how they can maintain wallets and to use bitcoin in proper way because even the basics of sending and receiving bitcoin will have a step too we have to show them all these with extremely care because not to put them on risky. 

To avoid such risk that you are talking about definitely one needs to learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities in this forum because most of the things every newbie need to know are actually discussed around the forum sections and spending more time visiting different sections will help faster in learning.

BetFury                                                   

Yeah, I gifted some of my coins to my friend. This bring a positive vibes to him. Now he working with us in this forum. We should gift crypto to our friends and family. It is the best way to tell them how much you can earn from this platform.

• +2 1

Great suggestion especially with the upcoming new year and Christmas gifts, unfortunately no one has ever given me crypto as a gift , maybe because many people are not familiar with it , yet I will surely be glad to have one, and maybe when I have a decent amount of it I myself will present it as a gift for my beloved ones. 

you are right guys.cryptotalk is a gift of those who is jobless workless.it is a blessing for the poor.because this site helps us to earn money by using our daily basics.this site helps us to remove poverty and fullfil our demands.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

No, I have not given someone crypto coin as a gift yet. I am a student, I came to know about cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk from my friend. This is a good idea to gift your friends some coins to encourage them to use cryptocurrency, they will be excited when they use it and willing to earn more cryptocurrency. This will be a good step to invite friends to this nice forum to let them achieve this great opportunity. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Yes, I know about it and I think it will be difficult to send a bitcoin to someone, I will prefer to gift some other coins to excite them. My dream is to have a bitcoin in my wallet to change my life and to encourage my friends to follow me through my success in the crypto world.

On 12/7/2020 at 10:31 AM, Mubin2002 said:

I don't think it's a good idea.The person who doesn't believe crypto currency why I would gift him crypto currency.It'll be unfair with my those friends who want to earn from this currency and want to become trader.I can give them as a gift.

Yes you are right, if you give it as a gift to someone that will not like it then he will not take care of it and will lose the private keys, will make mistakes and lose crypto that can be a lot valuable later. It is better to show them first how it works and if they are interested we can send them some.

• +3 1

Wonderful. It's an innovative and beautiful way to surprise the people we love by having them install a wallet on their devices and transfer cryptocurrencies from your wallet to theirs. I think it's a way to save effort and time. I will follow it on the upcoming holidays.

As of now I can not give any cryptocurrency as a gift because I'm still new and I just started earning, but I will really appreciate it if someone gifted me crypto especially if it's bitcoin because the value of that coin changes really quick, we can easily get rich and use the money to gift someone else too.

It's really amazing and i also give my wallet to someone when i get good profit from trading. And this i this give as a gift to someone and also give all the detail and information about that wallet. 

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, hexwin said:

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

It is really a nice idea and it can bring a lot of joy to others, especially for new members, because maybe a dollar may make them happy more than anything else.

I have not given anything, but the idea recommend is great it is a great kind of gift that we can provide we need to gift some kinds of gifts because it can make other members happy. Always have a mentality to share which can help you to earn more this are the words from my friend.

I think that there are some problems about opening a store for digital currencies, which currency will you choose, how will the transfer be fast, will there be a commission for sale, and how can you make sure that the balance is really for a person and not a fake

The truth is my concept is that the things given away are sometimes not valued, I preferred to teach and put them to work and fill them with information so that they can obtain benefits and learn and have their earnings.

• +1 1

Dear friend. Still I am not give a Cryptocoin to someone as a gift. The reason is that I have not enough Cryptos to gift for someone. And I also not receive the Cryptocoin as a gift.

Giving a gift with Bitcoin is very unlikely, what if it could be to teach you with another less expensive cryptocurrency with a slightly lower transaction flow and that in commissions does not lose so much money, but it would be a great idea to encourage new people in this great world.

On 12/12/2020 at 8:26 PM, Freya87 said:

Dear friend. Still I am not give a Cryptocoin to someone as a gift. The reason is that I have not enough Cryptos to gift for someone. And I also not receive the Cryptocoin as a gift.

That is because you do not have many friends who are interested in cryptocurrency, try to invite some of your friends and sooner or later one of more of them would sent you coins as gifts and at some point when you have enough yourself you can do the same.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:31 AM, miskyming said:

That would be nice gift, giving your crypto as a gift to your love ones.. I have not yet to send someone in crypto as a gift because none of my family were not interested in crypto.

@miskymingi guess the problem is not about give but it is about who to give. A lot people don't want to have anything to with internet trading or investment as a result of the capital they once lost. I think you can only give cryto to someone who is ready to earn, trade or make  an investment.