Crypto as a gift - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

I don't think you owe anyone a crypto currency that doesn't believe in their crypto-currency or it doesn't, at all, because I consider it a bad way to congratulate them. Someone who allows coding and trust their future is the best person who can become a future currency for years or just "old" and Bitcoin. There may also be a general holiday lounge. Audi

It's really good that we use encryption and cryptocurrencies as a gift, changing old habits of sending gifts, it's really a unique process that we send an electronic wallet of Bitcoin as a gift I really liked the idea. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well for me yes crypto is a gift for me because it is very helpful for us and it is working very great for us. I spend hardly 3 to 4hours per day and get more money for my family support. I sent money to my family to buy things. Thank you

This is really as a gift. Without investment we can work here. The only investment is your brain and valuable time. We can earn good amount of money from this. Its full fill my pocket money. This is the only income source of mine.        

No, I haven't given it to anyone yet.  I haven't received my first payment yet.  But I don't want to lose bitcoin.  If necessary, I will buy a gift, but I will not give bitcoin to anyone as a gift😜😜

• +1 1

Hello friend, I did not give, but the idea is interesting. crypto would be a nice gift if that person is interested in crypto in the first place because most people like materialistic gifts,And That would be nice gift, giving your crypto as a gift to your love ones.

Some philanthropists took this initiative to give gifts to those most in need, a way to demonstrate the use of cryptocurrencies to help the poor. This resulted in the scammers posing as important people with the sole purpose of offering gifts that were ultimately scams.
I am not against giving gifts but it should be done in a more personal way, for example, between family members and through foundations for this purpose.

Yes my all brothers it is true.crypto is really a good gift for all who is want to get knowledge and experience and earn money easy in homes.crypto take few time in a day and give us a good support in earning money and learning.crytpto  is a gift and best of all others earn websites.best of luck

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies are more than valuable, and they are cheap and expensive, and yes, I agree with you, it is a gift because earning from it is very real and also earning from it is very good, as it gives you a gift of being working from home with good amounts as a monthly gain Thank you

The crypto is very important for me and the beginning of the year but have not used for gift. But it is a wonderful idea because Bitcoin can be seen as a great gift and it may be even better if you give it with a hardware wallet together. 

If you have to gift the person the wallet just to get them going them this means you have to set that up. A good friend of mine once gave me a very good gift that sadly was sold. I think they wont discover thhe real price of bitcoin , they only want gold  but they dont know that bitcoin is  more expensive.You  must be very careful right now to make some money with Bitcoin.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

No don't give to anyone but tell all my buddies about crypto currencies like btc . By the way you are sharing good information about bitcion  figures.

Regardless of whether they make everyone bitcoin with the end goal of your exceptional, I simply am probably going to be mollified, an ideal thing that may be buried on your bank balance being memorabilia will be benefits brings up later on.

So far, I have not gifted anyone Bitcoin, but I have spent money that I earned from Bitcoin, bought things, and gave people from this money, meaning it was given indirectly.

• +2 1

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Dode it is very much difficult to give such a gift to anyone because I am also not very much older member of cryptocurrencies but if I have some good coins then I will definitely gift some crypto to other. 

• +2 1

Crypto is the gift for the jobless peoples and earn so much money in it becasue the jobless peoples are almost educated and they make money in this market through their education becasue educated peoples understand this market easily and earn in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can send people cryptocurrency as a gift to your loved one's as well. You can transfer cryptocurrency from your wallet to your family account. It is the best gift.

Best of luck !

you share the interested topic . I  have not receive the crypto as a gift but after reading your post i am thinking to gave some one crypto gift I do not know which type of wallet will be best 

Yeah dear you are right crypto is a good opportunity for us and mostly for students to gain knowledge and more experience and to improve skills and earn to fulfill goals without disturbing their studies and they can be more genius

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:28 AM, Lucifer said:

Yes I have sent crypto to my family to buy things, what do you think happens when all bitcoins are undermined.

It's certainly very good that you've made your family happy to do this and you have the right to convert bitcoins much easier than converting banknotes, especially if you're in another country. 

No but it would be a nice thing to do for special people we love, I think it's a gift I could give to my parents so they can keep their wallets for years and see when they can raise the value of some cryptos so they can see over the years how important that gift was.

Giving Bitcoin as a gift is a great idea, it will make Bitcoin famous and can bring people into the crypto world by teaching them how to use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very valuable so if given as a gift it will certainly be very useful. Its limited number will allow Bitcoin holders to profit in the future.

• +1 1

Since I am in the world of cryptocurrencies I have never done it but it will be very good for this year if God wants I will do since I have to buy many things friends.

I would dare to give away but not BTC because it is very expensive also it is a bit more difficult to be able to teach someone new therefore I would give another cryptocurrency and after that I would teach how to exchange them for another currency and so maybe I would be more willing to learn .

• Useful or interesting 1

till now I never gave any kind of cryptocurrency to someone as a gift because they would never be able to know how to use it and they will say that I am not kind enough to give them some useful thing