Crypto as a gift - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It is a great idea to exchange gifts from cryptocurrencies. I give you a bitcoin, and you give me Ethereum. I will think about it seriously when I own a lot of these currencies.

I don't have the right person for me to give a gift in the form of bitcoin, but a few years ago there was a bitcoin fan and his partner married and gave a wedding gift in the form of bitcoin. This is very cool. 

A few years ago I would give a gift to some friends, although I would teach him how to make a wallet and so on, but they all refused to accept. they consider crypto just a game currency so they refuse and don't want to learn about crypto.

• +1 1

Cryptos like BTC as a gift should be the best thing that happens to the person, there are many people who can be blessed with the fact that some relative with a lot of money wants to give cryptocurrencies, but for that you must go with some education and know that what you are doing is giving value to someone but to take advantage of it and then not going to be losing money.

Personally, I have not given anyone a cryptocurrency, since none of my close friends are interested in cryptocurrency, and I have no desire to impose it on them.

Yes, this is a good idea, because of course we can present cryptocurrencies as a gift, but the biggest gift is to teach friends about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.

I understand you and I know what you mean.

Imagine that you gave some bitcoin to someone who didn't appreciate it and lost his personal key.

I think we must be educated in the basics and security before sending crypto to anyone.

I agree with this because when someone is new on things like this there's alot of possibilities that he or she may be scammed by the sites that telling that they can multiply their btc if they invest it to them. 

• +1 1

this is a good idea but i think they wont discover thhe real price of bitcoin , they only want gold  but they dont know that bitcoin is  more expensive then gold xD .

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend I advise everyone to use the mining docks and for everyone who wants to mining to gather, because there is a greater chance of the credibility of solving the block and getting the prize. Thank you to everyone.

• +2 1

In fact, if I intend to give anyone a digital currency as a gift, then he must first achieve great profits, which come through gaining experience in investing and trading, and when I can achieve a good number in my portfolio, I will consider giving my friends some digital currencies as an expression of my happiness with this work that I did it.

• +1 1

I've actually thought of gifting my girlfriend Bitcoin. I think that she should get to play with cryptocurrencies, and find useful things to do, because that would clear her doubts. Mostly, new people in the scene tend to join because crypto is useful for them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I haven't given anyone any Bitcoin gifts yet, but I wish I could give some of my Bitcoin to my friend using Yobit.  In that case I would have a good feeling that by working online I was able to give someone a gift.  So the Bitcoin gift really seems like something extraordinary to me.

• +3 1

On 10/30/2019 at 4:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

I have not given gifts yet because I am new to this forum, but it is an excellent gift option, once I have more knowledge about Cryptocurrency operations, I will not hesitate for a moment to make these types of gifts, and to help as much as possible to other people who have deficiencies, of course I would explain in details about the operation of the Crypto.

• +1 1

I think it will be a really great and expensive gift because the bitcoin is now more expensive than many precious metals and maybe in the future its value will increase more and more. I will think of this gift seriously when I collect more of it

• +4 1

I have never done such a thing before, but I think helping people is necessary and educating them about cryptocurrencies and thus they can get more money and bitcoin from their fatigue and this makes them feel happier.

• +1 1

It is a very good idea to help those we respect and love to spoil them and teach them how to permanently acquire cryptocurrencies by expecting this is the best gift we can offer Thank you

Well yes I did but I'm not rich enough to be able to give 1 piece of Bitcoin as a gift ,lol . 

me and my friends always share balance as a gift with each other in birthdays or any other event when we have the ability but we transfer it as USDT for less fees,

I hope the time comes so we can use cryptocurrencies for shopping too not just transferring it between friends

you are great my friend these are the best for the earning and gain the free coins as creating the account on it. so it is not a doubt for the working which do not give the earning. but in the free as you install and create the account as a gift. 

• +5 1

Yes my friend you see that many airdrops and application which give the gift for the creating the new account on this. Some give the refferal earning from share it. 

• +5 1

Yes my friend, I also have use transaction of Bitcoin as a gift from my own to another. But unfortunately, she was not introduced to crypto world and she didn't get the meaning of crypto gift. That's why I was to exchange the bitcoin to dollar and give her the best gifts again she had accepted.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is a very big gift that cannot be a gift unless we have a good amount, and the person to whom we give the gift must be very important to us in order to deserve a similar gift.

• +1 1

Yes, it would be original to give a gift in cryptocurrencies. I like the idea, I wish they had given me this type of gift. Of course it would be good that if we give gifts in crypto and the person does not have the slightest idea what that is, it would be good to help him by informing him how it is handled.

Sounds good , given crypto as a gift for us and for those peoples which are jobless will feel good, anyone who want to start their work with low amount of money and they want to earn huge profit in days. Crypto is the best market in the world and i am very happy to work in it now and always.

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the gift of cryptocurrency I have not yet received any gift from the cryptocurrency but one thing I want to tell you that they will give him the gift on the Valentine Day