Crypto as a gift - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

When i discuss what cryptocurrency is to my friend they didn't believe until i give them a little amount of bitcoin for them to start with and over the period of time that gift grows on their own way. And now my friend are giving thanks to me and give me a crypto gift as his thank you because he is earning good money right now with cryptocurrency.

For those who understands I think it will be a good gift (Not those who know what the word bitcoin means, but those who can then exchange for money), those who do not understand it is better not to give such a gift.

In my opinion giving crypto to someone is a good thing, but we also have to see the person who will given a gift. Does the person already understand about cryptocurrency or not, if they already understand cryptocurrency giving crypto as a gift is the right decision. If the person does not understand cryptocurrency do not give crypto as a present.

Yes, I gave another wallet where there was a bitcoin worth about $ 200, I think this is a good gift, but only to someone who knows how to use cryptocurrency.

8 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Day by day crytpo uses increasing we have to using crytpo more places. I had used crytpo as gift many times. And that is the best option for gifting. Because with crytpo we can do everything

We will soon be using cryptocurrency as a gift to many people and some have already started, this will bring more people to cryptocurrency and they will have interest in investing in it

Oh well.it is good to give crypto as a gift but i don't think some one give crypto as a gift. May be they gave another crypto currencies which have low value market. 

I have already made such a gift to my friend, he liked this gift and after that he began to be interested in cryptocurrencies, now he is thinking about whether to invest his money in cryptocurrency or not. I think that this will be a good gift to anyone who knows at least a little truth about cryptocurrency.

I have never given anyone bitcoin as a gift but I think it will be a very good item to gift someone as its value may increase and become a gift that keeps on giving. I would definitely gift somebody some bitcoin for their birthday.

On 02.04.2020 at 07:32, Rita_Italy said:

Day by day crytpo uses increasing we have to using crytpo more places. I had used crytpo as gift many times. And that is the best option for gifting. Because with crytpo we can do everything

Those who work with cryptocurrencies will be pleased to receive an envelope with a private key from the address with coins on the balance as a gift. And those who are not engaged in cryptocurrencies will not understand the gift. I want to say this gift is not suitable for everyone.

I would like to have a crypto as a gift. I hope that someone will give me that kind of gift because I would really appreciate it.

Crypto as a gift is much better Crypto is a great site to work with if we talk about crypto as a gift and teach it to work here Then he will find a way to earn and live a good life The future will be better You do not have to walk around disappointed in your next life.

Since mostly of my friends uses and aware of the existence of bitcoin I think it is a better gift because they might able to use it in investing or trading or whatsoever that help them double it rather than he clothes

There is no doubt crypto talk each coming as a gift for everyone and we're having opportunity to be a part of this camping to make ourselves more knowledgeable about cryptocurrency just we have to work here with our more efficient way and make the contents more valuable these things make us more confident also this things can improve us more better way and this company is the best place to get some knowledge I don't think so you will get so much of things on any other websites so be in this campaign and get the benefits.

No I have never given anyone Bitcoin, but someone close to me like my brother gave me 50 rubles that he collected because he wanted to help me but I haven't done anything with her until now I cannot do anything with it.

Personally I've never given cryptocurrencies to someone but if I was going to do it if I had to, I wouldn't have a problem with it. 

I never give gift to some one like that but this is real fantastic  and unique  idea to give gift  to any of friend  and faimly  like  bitcoin.  Every  one want to collect  bitcoin  in these days . So it could  be the good  idea.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

I didn't do this ever. Because I know the value of bitcoin. I know it's price will rise up multiple time. And I hodl my all assets for long time. In future I will think about it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

No my dear friend I have Never gifted someone Crypto as a gift. For gifting Bitcoin Aur cryptocurrency you must have something no. If crypto is universally accepted then I will probably gift crypto someone.

I had never offered bitcoin or crypto as a gift to someone but I bought the cryptocurrency as gifts for my family

Life is great and enjoy it

Crypto as a gift is a great opportunity for many. They can easily find a job site and make a lot of money. Before that, you have to learn about crypto. If you work without knowing, there will be more chances of losing. Crypto gifts should try to put him to good use.

I have never been gifted Crypto by someone.I also didn’t gift anyone.But I think it’s a great idea.crypto is valuable.So,I might gift someone the most valuable one.So,I'll gift in future,If there is any option to gift.          

I didn't understand why I would have given someone I didn't know a bitcoin gift for ?? I did not do it honestly.

No I didn't gift crypto to anyone if I have lot of bitcoin then sure I will provide my friend bitcoin as a gift because my friend taught me about bitcoin and it's importance, he changed my lifestyle I will never forget that. 

Well until now i haven't gift anyone mine Crypto but in future if mine people learn how to take it as gifts and utilities it in constructive way then i would think about it . but it would be fabulous to do so.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,