Crypto as a gift - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

On 3/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, jamesvince said:

Yes i gave my btc balance at time of Valentine's Day to my one beloved friend and i also trained him how to working on crypto market. Trading is main source of income for much peoples.

Well, this is good for you mate, i think you have a lot of bitcoin so that you're just able to give some of it to your beloved friends, i hope that i can receive also some bitcoins to my friend.

It was outside of the fat that you give someone this delicacy in the form of a digital currency and this is a good thing to think about this and will motivate in this way close to you to try to deal in digital currencies if he was not interested in before

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I gave my friend a wallet with a hundred dollars in bitcoins, but I had to explain to him how it works, and only then did he understand how to use this gift, it is a good gift for those who know how to use cryptocurrency.

Well for me I haven't given Cryptocurrencies as a gift to a loved one or a friend, but I think it will be a good idea but not all friend will value the cryptocurrencies as gift and even when you try to teach them on how to use it there won't be interested.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anything this days can be use as a gift to any One, as even the use of Crypto Coins is not an exception of giving out gifts to love ones as when looking at this day if mother day, gifts are kind if expected from every corners even the weird ones still make the joy there

Yes maybe is a good idea , but if i given for someone didn’t know about cryptocurrency, he will be lose all the bitcoin for nothing , so i suggest first give a him the information you give him the knowledge , and after that you can do this given him some satoshi to start his business.

I think that if you gifting cryptocurrency, the person you are giving it to should be 20-30 years so he understands what cryptocurrency is at least can imagine what is it.

I didn't get any cryptocurrency guft till now lol.. But if i have some bitcoins ,so maybe i will give my friends cryptocurrencies as gifts! That's really nice to gift someone a currency you know that its price would be higher in the future!

On 5/11/2020 at 5:13 PM, Basad said:

If you given them don't hesitate not teach them, if you didn't they would just waste the coins in some few days it's finished some will come back to ask for another extra donation, but if you teach them how to manage that BTC given to them through trading or investment they'll appreciate it later never forget you

Yes I think that it is great to give cruptocurrencies as a gift to others becsuse it have a good value and I think that if they will gonna learn how cryptocurrencies is work they can invest it and make it a lifetime gift because it can grow. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's better to give someone education about bitcoins first before you give them gifts of this coin because that's when they will appreciate and value it,as for me I only gave my friends gifts of airtime bought from bitcoins.

It's a good gift for someone who already work in this field ! once I get 5 USDT as a gift ! 
I was so happy to take this gift because it was my first gift !

I've never done that before but it is a really great idea and we can also use it on Valentine's Day and other holidays.

Yes, I gave a bitcoin gift to a friend on her birthday. 2 months ago I had nothing to give a gift, so I thought why not give bitcoins as a gift. Now I also feel that on the birthday of others, also gift bitcoin.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

I didn't try crypto as a gift. But I make many transactions on crypto field. At this time in many countries have some issues with crypto. If I gift anyone then the person need to face some trouble to withdraw the fund.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It is a great idea to gift someone dear to you Bitcoin, it will be a different and special gift, and if this person does not know anything about Bitcoin, try to explain to him well the importance of crypto

On 2/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, Douglasjpb said:

Yes of course I have received gifts in cryptocurrencies and this is a way to obtain them and give you more confidence in their use.

that's absolutely true giving gift in cryptocurrency is very good because in this we don't need any physical gift and one thing I like about cryptocurrency is it's price in coming days your loved ones will surprised

Yes cryptocurrency can be given as a form of gift to either a friend, family or lover and it will really be a way to put joy and smile on a someone face when he receives the transactions alert.

I think it would be cool to make a certain quest for a friend or relative who is fond of cryptocurrency! Give a certain amount on some exchange. But arrange a quest in which he would have to find the key, as well as access to the site, and the output method! It would be very cool!

8 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

It is a good idea on giving crypto currency to you friend as a gift because they will surely appreciate IF they are also a crypto user but if you gift it on a non crypto user they will just snob it and they don't care about it. 

I think that they would appreciate it if it has a decent value. You can explain to them how everything works as well and if they want they can try to find out how they can trade crypto or just send to their bank.

Great idea next time I will give my best friend and brother and tell them all the information about digital currencies again and tell them how to work with them Thank you.

No .I have never received a crypto gift from anyone and never given it to anyone. My family and friends are not well acquainted with the crypto world. If they use crypto in the future and my income is high, I will definitely give them crypto gifts. 

they can have their own wallet and you gift them which ever crypto but if you have to gift the person the wallet,Imagine you give some bitcoins to someone who don't appreciate ti and he lose his private key.

I think it is really a good idea to gift someone a little bit of bitcoin currency because the matter is really joyful and sends joy in the heart of the person who will receive the cryptocurrencies but at the same time we must not forget that in the event of sending a little money, the person cannot know who sent The money is for him so we must inform him after a while that the cryptocurrencies have been sent by you

• +2 1

It's a nice idea presenting crypto coins as a gift to some one this will significantly help in attracting their attention to the world of crypto currency, to also benefits from the vast opportunities of earnings