What is your biggest loss ever in a trade? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is your biggest loss ever in a trade?

in my case is not my investment but my salary from handling a bounty. I got paid by token and its worth 1$ each during ICO I hold ALTX or alttex holding 10k plus of token when I try to sell some token I have another project and I forget to sell. after a week I check the exchange and the price is very little. I got disappointing and just keep this token on my wallet expecting for 2 to 3 years maybe it will have a decent value. but now the project is gone. my token was still on my mew for display only so sad 😥

I lost about 80% of my money because of the only transaction I made with all of my current capital.  This trade has been the biggest and most painful mistake I have ever made.  In the event of panic and not using the stop loss feature, it can cause such hurtful results.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

my biggest lose is for six months ago i someone suggest me to buy a token and i bought that token but it get dumped and i lost a big part of my money but i couldn't lose it so i decide to hold it but price didn't increase so i sold them but i lost 60 percent of my money.

Once upon a time I did some wedding perfections.Add a result I got a loss of hundred dollars on that trade.That was my worst loss.

Till the date i am trading with yobit exchange i haven't faced any loss through trading i work patiently if the rates are low then i try to wait for the rise in rates of coins so that i can either be in profit or can easily earn the amount traded.

I suffered a huge loss of 400%, as I remember, I could not bear this loss and left trading for several months, then I came back to thinking about my mistake and found that I asked for a big profit and I did not accept 5% profit for this I suffered that loss.

I don’t honestly remember but for me it’s not about money losses, but it’s about our experience that’s most important. If we work towards getting experience, it will lead us to getting better and worthy results. This is really what we need to be attempting towards doing.

Since I did not begin to exchange, invest and trade until now, I did not lose anything .. I try to read the responses of friends to increase awareness and attention to avoid future losses.

2 minutes ago, vivoy90 said:

Ten days ago I sold out my two Eth for 170$ but now Eth is on 236$ it's biggest loss for me because I lost my 100$ USD due to panic situations of the market I hope next time cover my mistake. 

Don't worry some time we predictions about market is bearish but market go against from us it's okay you earn some then wait bearish condition of the market. Then buy it again for long term investment. 

I think I already lost some crypto in trading when the first time I do trading, well I just simply try it first and see the result and learn from it what I'm going to do next time I trade. 

I’m a beginner, i never trade before. But in future i won’t to . Now i earn money to stat in trade . But i don’t now what i do to star . And were i can learn more about trading.

I have not experienced loss in trading but if you want to be safe in trading you need allot of experience and background about Cryptocurrency trading

Yes, all of us experience that loss and I think that is somehow helpful in our side and if we see in that way because it will remind us that it is not that easy and we need to study more.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I had no experience with trading losses, so I didn't know how to share it. I do not make many trades and I always analyze it, it is less risky

I lost an entire account just once. It was a purchase of gold and I didn't care to place a stop loss order. It was a strong bounce back then. We have to take care of managing the capital before everything

I'm new and I haven't had any losses or failures, I think this is a lesson for you and you learn for yourself and this is also a lesson for me. Wish you good luck and success.

My biggest loss was when I took part in an IEO ( initial coin exchange).

I bought the coin at 2,200satoshi, eagerly waiting for the coin to launch and sell with 2x profit.

When the coin finally launched, I could not believe my eyes.

The opening price was 700satoshi!

By the time I was able to sell, I ended up selling at 400satoshi.

It was a sad day for me. I lost almost all the BTC I was holding.

Hi friend, I once bought a new cryptocurrency, from the IEO program. After I started trading it turned out that the price fell so deeply that it made my investment suffer losses.

I also already lost a lot of money in this crypto market, I remember that in my first investment I lost because I bought an altcoin and the creator ran away with the development fund, with that the altcoin had a big dump and I got a lot of losses

On 10/29/2019 at 9:42 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

This can only happen if you take the wrong steps and you trade randomly and I think you did it so I lost everything

I still made a small profit from the original pump, but completely tormented myself by being greedy. At that time I felt like my pulse would stop but my friends gave me courage and then I restored it with my replacement money. Now I don't put hope in one thing.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, kobi said:

Many won't believe when I say I have lost count  of how many times I lost 100% of my entire investment. it's true that if there is no risk the certainly isn't any reward but the higher the reward desired the higher the risk taken. Most times, we get entirely lost in the desire of making quick and huge profit forgetting the risk of losing a part of your funds if not all. I'll like to read the experiences of traders who have lost in trade, the percentage of loss, how the lost and why the lost, please share your experiences so we can learn from it.

When there was an ico race i have invested in some of ICOs which totally ruined my investments. And in trading also, as i was immature in trading so i got many of losses by panic selling. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well at this.time I have never loss in trading because I have never done trading before. But I have intention to start trading at this stage. I am learning now and.hope.will get enough money.from this.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, kobi said:

Many won't believe when I say I have lost count  of how many times I lost 100% of my entire investment. it's true that if there is no risk the certainly isn't any reward but the higher the reward desired the higher the risk taken. Most times, we get entirely lost in the desire of making quick and huge profit forgetting the risk of losing a part of your funds if not all. I'll like to read the experiences of traders who have lost in trade, the percentage of loss, how the lost and why the lost, please share your experiences so we can learn from it.

If I wanted to share with you the number of times that everything was lost, that would require me time, but the reason for my losses is greed. Trying to win fast and double the profits led me to a great loss, but now I can yearn for myself and focus on my goal without greed.
It only requires you patience, patience is the key to everything

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It was January 3rd, 2019. I loss 24000 USD. When the flash crush happened in the Forex market. I was holding big lots in three different accounts. When Flash crush happened it was just the matter of 5 minutes all my accounts wiped out. And I loss the biggest amount in life. It was 24k USD.  The Good thing was I made that all money from trading. 

When I think about it I feel bad. 💔💔

• Useful or interesting 1