What is your biggest loss ever in a trade? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is your biggest loss ever in a trade?

Sorry for all lose i fell so aorry to hear that. Matters it will be good lesson for you all ans than being expert in thia crypto trading . Thanks for sharing this really good information for real knowlegde how to be not loss . Wish best for us all this years. 

On 10/29/2019 at 3:06 PM, igglybuff said:

It was in January 2018 when all the high coins had gone up a lot, I had bought a coin, I had gone all in and started holding for weeks, I saw how the price went down and my friends told me that I was going to go up, but it never happened and I lost all the money invested.

Like same as you i also loss the my money because i think market will go up more and more and i got almost 200$ profit from a single coin but i am not selling that and after two months i loss my all profit and now i am in loss but i hope this time market will give me high profit soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I honestly do not have a very large profit on crypto trading. I try to close the order if I'm a small percentage in the black. But the losses were too little but often that's ever happened to me because of the new coins. Such coins are not stable.

My biggest loss I ever taken I was a new trader at the time following two days I was making money in idea in intraday trading with leverage of 10X i made 4000 in one day with the investment of 10000 this was huge profit and second day I made 2000 more I was at the 7th heaven and I was.

My biggest lost in trading wpp and dent coin.5 month ago I buy some dent coin and hold myetherwallet ,after few month i see I lost over 90% from this coin.

I have never lose money in crypto trading.I have never starting work with crypto.This why i dont have lose in trading.

I have never faced any situation like  this because I am a newbie in crypto .that's why I am never lose money. Everyone must be careful about trading in crypto.

33 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

Sorry for you loss you have to check the plan you a using and also you have to check the type of techniques you are using. There has to be a correction to be made. I lost about 80% of mine but now all is fine.

Lost 80% damn! did you buy some kind f a dead or shitcoins or just traded at wrong time on a wrong coin?

1 minute ago, Mindyourbusiness said:

You just reminded me of my biggest loss, I bought bitcoin at $9k, after a few months the price continued to fall till it reached $5k, because I was scared and panicked at the free market price, I sold at a very cheap price, and I lost an investment of around 70%.

Now i already almost ten dollars because the price of the bitcoin rapidly increase and i didn't expect that huge changes but still I continue trading.

Know that investing in cryptocurrency is very risky  I have read lot of stories about crypto market price loss before buying any coin get information first

On 10/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, kobi said:

Many won't believe when I say I have lost count  of how many times I lost 100% of my entire investment. it's true that if there is no risk the certainly isn't any reward but the higher the reward desired the higher the risk taken. Most times, we get entirely lost in the desire of making quick and huge profit forgetting the risk of losing a part of your funds if not all. I'll like to read the experiences of traders who have lost in trade, the percentage of loss, how the lost and why the lost, please share your experiences so we can learn from it.

My experiences are simple, but I always read about catastrophic experiences of loss. Kartuz lost the global paper mill $ 2.5 billion in the Forex market during the financial crisis in 2008 and the loss was linked to the Brazilian real, the local currency of the company, which collapsed quickly and surprisingly by 24 percent against the dollar in eight weeks.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, Goody28 said:

Know that investing in cryptocurrency is very risky  I have read lot of stories about crypto market price loss before buying any coin get information first

Even it is risky I still want to use cryptocurrency because I the potential of this market that can gives me a good profit or income in the future.

I actually don't remember which was my biggest lose in my cryptocurrencies trading, but since I started to trade I never trade more than $100

47 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

I tried to buy ltc once when it first released but eventually the price decrease and there's a time that it totally drops to nonprofitable income. 

So when you were bought litecoin but unfortunately it dropes what's the responsibilities you were taken? Do you selling them! Or you leave them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i have lost 200 usd one day. i invested on a ico and when the coin start trading in the market than the price was very low and i was afraid and i sell my coin at lower price but after few days the price go high. 

3 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I have not making lose in trading.I am always take decent decision in trading.I can not making  mistakes in trading.So i can not lose in trading

This is great , if anyone do trading with his experience then I think he will not loss any asset any time. if he become patient then he never loss anything.

4 hours ago, redsals said:

500-600$ in a margin trade years ago, but I was overleveraged and that was bound to happen at some point and my risks was not managed properly.

i think margin trading is very much risky and if anyone want to do margin trading without any experience than he can not make any profit from this trading 

Because I've been around half year into trading, so I've been losing a lot actually. Back then I bought a few altcoins based on my feelings, which is a great mistake. The value of them decrease around 30-40%, and I lost quite a lot. Now, I'm learning to be a better traders.

I consider myself at the beginning of the trading world, so I don't have a big loss as long as I'm learning. 
You have to follow a business plan that avoids losing your money so much, like the multiplicity of currencies you invest, not going into a single currency, and choosing deals so carefully.

I lost $ 900 in trading from card mining in 2016, at that time I had no experience in trading, at that time I decided to study crypto trading, with a small capital of $ 200 with a daily trading strategy, little by little it almost covered my losses in the past.

I invested in the btc when it was at its peak in 2017 for $ 500 and then in 2018 it dropped quite sharply, causing me to lose half that value.

2 hours ago, jauteb said:

It turned into in January 2018 while all of the tall coins had gone up a parcel, I had sold a coin, I had long gone all in and started protecting for weeks, I noticed how the price went down and my partners advised me that I changed into getting to go up, however it never passed off and I misplaced all the money contributed.

The crypto market requires attention, discipline, orderly approach and identification of the causes of loss when trading, especially when it comes to less well known and less liquid digital currencies.

7 hours ago, Usernumberth said:

Though i don't earn and i live under the boundaries of my family so i didn't experienced any trading thing yet. But the fact is one of my uncle has gone through a loss of 3500 dollars in the unsuccessful trading behind the bitcoins. 

Then you better learn from him, those that lose to the market are the best teachers. 

Why, how, what happened??? Should be you questions.

Recently I face biggest lost as I bought some tokens which was expecting in good position but due to sudden problems they fail to achieve target and gone down very quickly as I was unable to settle my position or have any thing so its give nearly 0.5 bitcoins lost which is not going to hurt in future very badly as this was my biggest investment with good return but turn down me into bad position.