More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

Really it is great news for everyone. If every country will make bitcoin atm than bitcoin and others Crypto future will very bright. Only in 3 year's 5400 atm is made than upcoming days how much atm will make.

But still there's no one in my country, I guess the government of my country still doesn't want to accept and adapt cryptocurrency because putting an crypto ATM means they are allowing the use of it, but my country doesn't want it, I hope it will be implemented in our country also because it will be more easier for me and for those who hold coins.

More ATM because there's a lot of people used Bitcoins nowadays. The supply and the demands is going higher yes atm is to transact your savings into your atm. But atm need your identity KYC please double check if you giving your identity to other people it can use your information to hack your account and use it in wrong doings.

What a nice news)) I really think that price will fly to to the moon only after Bitcoin and another crypto currencies will be heavy usable by majority of people in rich countries like USA or some high developed countries of EU. So, I think think this we are on a right way))

On 1/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, TimCoinBit said:

We still need more crypto ATMs in the world because no Crypto ATM yet in my country. Having crypto ATM in a country can easily let people know and be interested in crypto. 

In my country too. The government doesn't yet implementing crypto ATMs. Its very helpful and very efficient to have these kind of machines. We can easily withdraw our money using these kind of machines.

the presentation of the increase certainly makes us all believe that bitcoin is increasingly getting high demands from the public. it is not impossible that number will continue to grow along with the development of bitcoin that can make further approaches to the user.

I've never seen a BTC ATM. It is only used for buying BTC isn't it? Or is it also possible to sell via the machines ? The fact that there are 5k machines does however say nothing about the use of the machines. I would be interested in just that.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well it is nice to see that the bitcoin ATMs are increasing, but my country here is not known yet of bitcoin so there is no ATMs here, I never heard of bitcoin ATMs in my place.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's increases day by day last year only two thousand ATM's but now more then five thousand ATM are there for bitcoin and other crypto currencies so in two their number can be double. 

It is good, because some country might notice other country that starting to accept bitcoin one by one and I'm hoping that all country in this world can start accepting bitcoin and become legalized. 

I am amazed to see the number of ATM machines installed in many places. I am sure that the number will grow in the future, especially if many countries can accept bitcoin, and that will help bitcoin itself to grow fast in those places. Many people will curious about the ATM machine, and I think they will trying to use the machine so they can know the difference with the usual ATM machine. If many people are trying to use the machine, they will say to other people, and more people will come and try the machine too. Maybe we will see more ATM machines will installed in one city to help the crypto grow more.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

This is a good news .It shows people are now adopting and institutes are now acknowledging BTC .This is not a small growth 500% in few years .As this trend goes on it will increase more in future.

This is a very great news, although this could also mean that there are more risks that your cryptocurrency is going to be stolen, these ATMs are great ways for cryptocurrency users to easily withdraw money from their cryptocurrency earnings.

It is around 8000 atms of bitcoin in 76 countries of the world. And more than half of the total atms are in USA. About 4649 atms are in USA. I am so surprised to see this my country also has one bitcoin atm.

It's crazy how fast the number of ATM has spread around th world. A few years ago crypto Atms were only available in a very few countries but today they are available almost anywhere in the world 

On 10/27/2019 at 1:41 AM, elisamf said:

I've bought in the past Bitcoin from ATM. And indeed, I was shocked by the fees. Unfortunately that stopped me from buying more.. then Bitcoin started rising and I've missed that train. It was in the days Bitcoin price was around 200-220$!
Now I still think sometimes that I could have bought more, even with those high fees.

And There are businesses and investors around the humanity are going to hop on this occasion to induce into the Bitcoin space.

Понимаете если есть потребность то почему и нет. Наверно это приносит прибыль владельцам банкоматов. Если будет еще больше спроса то число будет увеличиваться.

Wow that's awesome, cryptocurrencies ATM is expected to be adopted in few countries in the world, but they are more than 5000 ATM's in the world, that's is good 

Day by day bitcoin popularity increases. That is absolutely great news all of us. We wish very soon all world can be use this bitcoin atm.

The future of crypto seems even more bright. Bitcoin atms are the proof that it has started to view as a real currency and is being legalized by many countries. I hope other currencies will follow the progress of bitcoin.

468x60-3.png

All that, but my ?? Country still hasn't had the edge in a manner of knowing that Crypto exist, since just a very few, know about blockchain, Crypto and rest, in my country. But the thing is, grow individual to get more, in sense to invite more people

This is so good, I wish one were near me, bitcoin ATM makes it easy for people to convert their bitcoin into flats, without going through the long process of finding an exchange that can withdraw to your bank and having to wait for the cash to reach.

I think it is good thing for crypto community and it show that people are taking interest in cryptocurrency , which show that it has bright future ahead and in coming years it will be the very popular thing for investment.

Yes, of course I think there are more than 5k atoms in the world because the work of cryptocurrency has increased day by day among humans. And so many mornings in the morning so it's becoming more than that.