In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

Yes we can pay for any household item that need to be bought for our daily use, if the seller accept crypto payments then we obviously do the payment in crypto

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, I consider that in my country there is real evidence that the region is taking cryptography as a serious and viable alternative to traditional currency. There are many commercial, food and service establishments, where I have had the opportunity to use digital currencies as a payment method, they have been fast and safe operations, now I am trying to multiply my experience, so that other people also use their cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

• +2 1

In my country, using Bitcoins to pay for services or products is still a rarity and only some hotel chains, pharmacies and restaurants are those that have started to accept them as a payment method. Many argue that it is actually better to receive cryptocurrencies than to accept payments by bank credit cards that, apart from debiting a good percentage of the total amount, take more than 7 days to see their balances reflected. I hope over time this adoption process will accelerate and we can all benefit.

• +2 2

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I know some that accept crypto for payment but I haven't used them yet. The reason is that I am trying first to create a good investment in crypto and succeed not by spending all of it, but with investing correctly. Once this investment brings profit I will use the cryptocurrency to buy some things I want. Until that time I will keep living with reduced costs.

I wish I could, we are still a long way from achieving something like that. I mean in a general way, because between users there is commerce of cryptos, but it is a one to one activity, there is no service that offers the commercialization of some good or service using cryptos.

• +2 1

In my country, the matter is still not clear, and there are no projects to support it now. But they are investigating the matter and it is possible that they will start an experiment in the coming years and that in a new way. So that everyone knows how to deal with it.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is good to see that crypto has become so integrated and adopted within your country and i think that this is very important in the future as well if we are hoping for crypto value increases and more applications, and hopefully many countries are able to follow the adoption of crypto as your country has done. In my country, whilst we do have access to bitcoin ATMs, the actually use of crypto is very limited and there are very limited merchants that actually accept crypto. In fact, for most uses of crypto you generally use your crypto to purchase gift cards and then make use of those gift cards instead, which i think is a good system for now until crypto becomes more adopted and used. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Dear @magnes975 you are lucky if you are able to pay with cryptocurrency in your country and sure you are on the way to adopt the cryptocurrency fully! I hope in the short time the things that you are doing on your country, will arrive to other countries. This is very important what you are doing, starting little by little with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Recently this feature is introduced in our country and we will now pay by cryptocurrency. Its a big achievement for the cryptocurrency exchanger and traders as they will now easily buy and sale their products and services 

• +1 1

It is a disappointment that till now my country still doesn't accept or adopt cryptocurrencies.i wish my country would see and support this cryptocurrencies and use it to pay and make transactions.i wish to see soon my country start accepting cryptocurrencies for payment.

• +2 1

In my country still the crypto market is not legal but the process is start and the mining gigs are install and the ETH coin mining is start now for the testing. I hope soon the crypto market is legal in my country.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

In my country crypto currency is launching very soon and then this all also will be available in my country. And this will be amazing and this will be good suggestion of my country my friend.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

As of now the businesses or establishments who accepts cryptocurrencies as a payment for their service is really limited in our country. Most of them still prefer our own currency because it is way more used in our daily lives. We can use crypto to pay some of the services especially those online stores like G2A.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

No, in my country, it is not possible to deal in encryption between individuals after the matter has not spread significantly yet. Withdrawals can only be made to banks, currently and a limited number of people

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No in our country we cannot pay directly through cryptocurrency. There is a lot of adoption by public and they are allowed to earn in crypto and trade in it but government have still not adopted it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

in my country the impacts of cryptocurrencies has been very positive and for these reasons, payments for goods and services can actually be done through the use of different varieties of cryptocurrencies 

yes, in my country, cryptocurrencies are already accepted in many stores, fast food chains and department stores as a means of payment being litecoin and Dash the most traded  

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries?

There are many people who uses cryptocurrencies in my country, they trade and invest to earn profit. But honestly, there is no any business that accepts crypto in my country because our government have not yet allowed crypto. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto currency can be used as a means of payment in some stores but not every store or city accept crypto currency. You can buy phones, laptops and the likes using bitcoin as a means of payment.

@Arsal malik 759 recently crypto is accepted in our nation , but still I didn't see any shop or institute who ready to accept payment via crypto currency.

but soon their will be Chance that we will see Bitcoin atm as well other things realted to Crypto in our nation. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The gov. of my country did not legalize the crypto as  a transaction method cause the gov. are not up to date with the new technology and they are not mentally prepared  for to adopt that. Because of their ignorant lots of people are suffering. 

On 10/3/2020 at 7:11 AM, Caracteres87 said:

In my country of origin you can buy with cryptocurrencies but in very limited stores either for lunch or even to buy services or material objects

In my country still this is not legal but so many peoples will use that and they buy and sell the online things through this and they use the BTC for the trading becasue crypto trading is very good and profitable.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

In my country, cryptocurrencies have not become so popular, but nevertheless there are things that can be paid with these, but I would not dare to say that there are many in fact I think they are less than more.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:55 AM, aisynawa310584 said:

Not completely, only in certain cities, to buy cellphone credit, soft drinks and also some clothes.

But it is effective in my opinion, no need to carry cash, no credit card required, only use a wallet on a cellphone

what about the volatility of the coins, doesn't it cause confusion during payment? just imagine buying a bread at 0.001 bitcoin in the morning and at the evening you get to buy the same bread at 0.003 and maybe a few minutes later it would drop again.

• +2 1

I have no experience of this because i get no money but i get payment after one week i hope i am completing my 20 post daily . In my country the bank change the cryptocurrency with national money