In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

On 10/3/2020 at 7:14 AM, SALOMON CASTELLANOS said:

In my country it has been slow, but the lack of foreign exchange accelerated the adaptation process, it is already used in stores, shopping centers and for various types of businesses

Soon in all over the world crypto market is going to be legal and that time we make good profit becasue that time market touch the sky and we know that time the coin holders will make great profit in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2020 at 7:07 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

Dude this I very good but in my currently I can't pay anything with crptocurrency in my country I think we should have to adopt this we also allow to use crptocurrency for paying bill but this is system took many years to be adopted so I am happy with my paying system in my country.

• +2 1

In my country crypto currency adoption has just begun growing simultaneously in this year of 2020 triggered by the effect of global pandemic shaping masses mind set to consider appreciating crypto system as alternative means of making passive income

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is not yet a wid spread acceptance of payment. Some specific online trading platforms accept btc as a means of payments for goods ordered. Some even issue debit cards which customers can use from ATM and withdraw cash directly from there btc wallet. 

• +1 1

In our country, there are no such things like that because we are not that so good in technology and cryptocurrency is still not familiar with our country but hoping in the future that we could see any improvement with cryptocurrency in our country. 

• +1 1

in my country (Italy) cryptocurrencies are allowed even if not yet regulated (taxed) slowly in various cities ATMs are appearing where to buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum but there is an avant-garde city where you can really buy everything with bitcoins, restaurants, opticians, gas stations, beauticians, tobacconists, wine bars, and even people get part of their salary paid in bitcoin the city is called Rovereto

• +1 1

Sadly adoption is very weak in my country, I can pay with cryptocurrencies for anything I want to buy but I will have to visit shops that are very far or I will have to buy online. I can't buy pay bills or buy coffee although I hope there will appear some crypto enthusiastic coffee shop soon.

• +2 1

No, in my country, we cannot pay in encryption, so that it is forbidden to deal in it or in any currency other than the national currency of the country

• +1 1

On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 AM, Cryptomint said:

No my dear friend. Cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted in my country and I hope soon it will be adopted and I will be able to use it to buy and sell products etc.

Yeah cryptocurrency is not accepted and well knowledge in meany county's including my country, and yeah there is no store that accepts bitcoin in my location, the only place i can buy something with bitcoin is online from another country.

• +1 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

Here it is almost the same, only that it is not as often since not all businesses and shops support payments through cryptocurrencies but this will increase every day and we will have the opportunity to share the same tastes.

• +3 1

No my friend. Because in my country cryptocurrency is not legal. But most of the people of my country is interested about cryptocurrency. So I think government will legalized cryptocurrency soon. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah cryptocurrency is not accepted and well knowledge in meany county's including my country, and yeah there is no store that accepts bitcoin in my location, the only place i can buy something with bitcoin is online from another country.

I hope so it will be adopted soon and people will rely on it and government will accept it legaly and people will use it for payment...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my country cryptocurrencies had been banned for the past 2 years. It is because the illegal activities that had been taken place behind its name that the government has taken such a measure. Let's hope that considering increase in demand for cryptocurrencies our country would also recognise its potential and would lift the ban. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

I hope so it will be adopted soon and people will rely on it and government will accept it legaly and people will use it for payment...

Yeah that's my hope too, i rally wish to see cryptocurrency's adopted in my country and i hope so meany citizens of my country use it and make money out of it, after that there will be so meany benefit from it and i also can purchase with any crypto coins,

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah that's my hope too, i rally wish to see cryptocurrency's adopted in my country and i hope so meany citizens of my country use it and make money out of it, after that there will be so meany benefit from it and i also can purchase with any crypto coins,

Yes it will be. You know when a country will fully adopt a currency it means you have many opportunities to use it and get benefits from this.

• +4 1

the thing is, not all countries are quite at those geometric economic growth as there are those which are still that low as perhaps they don not really have that on gateways which can permit people to buy stuffs with digital crypto coins, and as such its very hard on neutrals to ever know the concepts or idea of the existence of crypto

16 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

Yes it will be. You know when a country will fully adopt a currency it means you have many opportunities to use it and get benefits from this.

Yeah if my country accepts cryptocurrency and if there are so many users of cryptocurrency's in my country then there will be so meany benefits for that and it will help us and we can get access for exchanging it to our fiat money.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In my country, I cannot pay with Bitcoin because it is not supported by the government, but I convert it into US dollars and buy anything with it, it is really good.

We are yet to start buying and selling with cryptocurrency in within the country.  But we  can only make our transactions in cryptoworld to make earning and sometimes withdraw and change to local currency to make payments. 

10 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah if my country accepts cryptocurrency and if there are so many users of cryptocurrency's in my country then there will be so meany benefits for that and it will help us and we can get access for exchanging it to our fiat money.

Yes you are right this will be great opportunity for all cryptocurrencies users. And man countries are accepting so cryptocurrencies users are very easy in those countries.

• +3 1

In my country it is not possible to deal in crypto in the first place, nor can any payments be made with crypto,
Maybe you can only transfer between friends who have cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin.
Sometimes there are Bitcoin payments, but for people, not for companies, for example if you want to buy something from someone who has a cryptocurrency wallet, you can pay with Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Lot of country accept crypto currency for payment. Most of the country doesn't accept yet crypto currency for payment. In my country crypto currency not acceptable for payment.

• -1 1

That's good , your country is already much into cryptocurrency, my country hasn't reached that yet, but hopefully very soon companies will start accepting ,it would really be interesting if that happen, @Husnyjaf is cryptocurrency accepted in your country just like author of the topic states?

My friend, unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are not approved in my country and the central bank because of the great siege applied to it, and at the same time our central bank did not look at this level of development and because of the centralization of cryptocurrencies as well, so there is no direct payment in cryptocurrencies in my country Thank you

10 hours ago, Cryptomint said:

Yes you are right this will be great opportunity for all cryptocurrencies users. And man countries are accepting so cryptocurrencies users are very easy in those countries.

That's true, meany users will get very big benefit from it, but also the governments also get foreign currency's, if i exchange my bitcoin to usd or euro and exchange that currency to my local currency then our country will get good benefit too.

• +5 1