In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

In your country can you pay with cryptocurrencies?

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 15
  • +3 3

In my country of origin you can buy with cryptocurrencies but in very limited stores either for lunch or even to buy services or material objects

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

7 minutes ago, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries? In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers, tell me how much adoption they have in your countries?
I think it is time that the companies we pay taxes to accept payments in cryptocurrencies or maybe they may be lagging a bit behind other companies, it is time to innovate!

In my country it has been slow, but the lack of foreign exchange accelerated the adaptation process, it is already used in stores, shopping centers and for various types of businesses

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Buying directly as you would in a store, with any other currency is not currently possible in my country.
For this to happen, crypts must be adopted massively so that everyone can use this system.

Although there are places where you can already pay directly with crypto, they are still few. 

I think that in a couple of years it will be normal to use crypto in a supermarket.

Edited by Kevin González
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

42 minutes ago, Caracteres87 said:

In my country of origin you can buy with cryptocurrencies but in very limited stores either for lunch or even to buy services or material objects

Step by step you get to Rome!

Yes, I live in Venezuela and there are places where I can make my purchases and cancel with cryptocurrencies, the most accepted currencies here are ltc, dash and btc, greetings friend.
  • -2 2
  • -1 1

No my dear friend. Cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted in my country and I hope soon it will be adopted and I will be able to use it to buy and sell products etc.

• +4 1

Not completely, only in certain cities, to buy cellphone credit, soft drinks and also some clothes.

But it is effective in my opinion, no need to carry cash, no credit card required, only use a wallet on a cellphone

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

There are many countries who allowed the crypto currency to use as legal but mostly world countries are considering it as illegal and they are still think about it.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I can't pay with cryptocurrencies for breakfast or for shopping. There are some places only that accept and it is still not a wide accepted payment with crypto. I hope to see this changed and be able to use them for everything.

• +3 1

It is still limited and we can pay for some things but not everywhere and not for everything. As in most countries commerce online is helping as many merchants will accept some cryptocurrencies and we can do some good deals but almost nowhere in the street shops is crypto accepted although this changes fast.

• +3 1

I am only in cryptocurrency trade my dear, I am only recently joined Cryptotalk and only a few months more in trader, I am not look to pay with cryptocurrencies, but I am learn about them in the forum. I am still pay with fiat money but if there is a bargain with cryptocurrency payment then I am going to use this.

• +1 1

In my country you can find some shops accepting cryptocurrencies but sadly I can't eat break fast or buy anything near where I leave as most stores that accept crypto are very central located in big cities and not in suburbs.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone yeah we do pay with cryptocurrency when buying goods and services where business and organization normally do their transactions with cryptocurrency to other after making business deal done, where are ATM machine for cryptocurrency in some country to do their transactions 

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, magnes975 said:

In my country you can pay from a coffee, to a breakfast or delivery with cryptocurrencies, even pay to buy hamburgers,

I think that I can name your country as I know one that cryptocurrencies is very adopted in and it is prefered using them instead of the national currency. In mine sadly this is not possible and I think there is a pizza delivery that accepts cryptocurrencies but I haven't tried them so far. I will try to look and if I find I will make post about this. I think that you are lucky to be able to buy anything with cryptocurrency and while some economies are having big problems the crypto can help a lot after some years to have stability.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Unfortunately in my country it is not possible to pay in cryptocurrencies because they are still not legally recognized yet, and there are not a large number of users of cryptocurrencies in my country, but over time, cryptocurrencies will become the currencies of the future.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Adoption is actually slow probably because of a prolongued bear market where interest was completely lost for cryptocurrencies and only a few of us believed in this during all this time, when we had very limited profit and earning opportunities were only a waste of time.

• +1 2

On 10/3/2020 at 7:52 AM, magnes975 said:

How much adoption do you have in your countries?

Local exchange sites offer services to buy Bitcoin and other major altcoins by using own local currencies, it indicates our  country has a good sign of crypto adoption that is in increasing rate in the comparison with the previous year's stats. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, magnes975 said:

¿Cuánta adopción tienes en tus países? En mi país puedes pagar desde un café, hasta un desayuno o delivery con criptomonedas, incluso pagar para comprar hamburguesas, dime ¿cuánta adopción tienen en tus países?
Creo que es hora de que las empresas a las que pagamos impuestos acepten pagos en criptomonedas o quizás se estén quedando un poco por detrás de otras empresas, ¡es hora de innovar!

At the moment, I am not able to pay everything with cryptocurrencies but this is increasing passively, there are already new companies implementing this type of payments for which I see a lot of potential and support for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I can pay for some things but not public sector and not for these that you are paying for. I would love to have this option available and will perhaps move all my currencies into crypto if this was an option. It will mean a lot for adoption to have every payment methodology available to use as customers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Even though we do have some scattered crypto ATMs in my country, I wouldn't say adoption is generalized at all. To my knowledge you cannot get groceries or every day life items by paying with crypto. On top of that, people interested in crypto are seeking to accumulate rather than spending their crypto on stuff they can easily get using fiat money.

• +2 1

Not at all mate because crypto still illegal in my country plus my country’s central bank give us no opportunity to exchange our crypto with govt excuse..  But there has lot of p2p local exchange site in my country where we can exchange our crypto by national currency..  Hope soon crypto will be legal soon and we will be able to use it freely..                   

• +1 2
  • +3 1

In most countries there are shops and internet websites you can order things with using cryptocurrencies. We can find some of them by googling but we don't have the convenience to have them next to where we live and move there to buy with cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't take a bus just to buy something one hour away but we can order online.

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:07 AM, magnes975 said:

In my country we cannot pay or use openly crypto currency.we can only  use it for online payments and to pay my close friends circle who use crypto currency. So far we all wish for crypto legalisation in country and looks like in the government  have started the work on legalisation of crypto expecting 2021 will be good for us. But before that we have to wait and use fiat money for daily payments. 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +2 2

in my country you cannot buy anything with cryptocurrency there are no stores that are accepting cryptocurrency or shops or even there are not ATMs so just keep on waiting until it is accepted by most of the countries.

• +1 1
  • +2 1