To Run A Bounty Or Not - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

Bounty program is a good program and we need to start that because now airdrops are almost fake and if we join the airdrop almost 100 in a week but we got just 3 to 5 airdrop coins because the others are fake and this is the reality but in bounties almost all are real and we got good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you have a comfortable project in the back a courteous idea people subsequent to pronouncement the potential that it has for the behind and will put it on for your coins. But as you said you won't locate people that will make environment performance a portion for you and thats because this type of people don't take steps in bounties. 

On 10/25/2019 at 7:14 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

This part can be fixed...if you need good help then you'd have to pay good too. That's the basics: hand go hand come. Moreover, there are good bounty managers with good hunters who do legit promotion. so find such groups and pay them well and you'd be good to go

On 10/26/2019 at 4:42 AM, redamoun said:

Listen to me my friend, if you want my advice, don't run any bounty, until you get the listing in some exchange, so you can know how much you pay, also if you want to give a bounty try to start from where cryptotalk finish, it means, don't give any bounty until the users rich some condition like here in this forum newbie have to poste 50 topic before they get paid.

So brother please understand me, and don't lose more money, if you don't have it, as you say in your topic.

For the listing in the platforms, try to use YOBIT because it's a very good one.☘️

You're right don't run bounties until you get the listings in some exchange, You can post in cryptotalk or in campaigns, forum to earn Bitcoins. Right now you have to do is post 100 topic before you get paid right now and it will direct to in Yobit platform that's what we do in crypto world.

You have to make a new way, which is to register first token to the market exchange, then the bounty is executed. at least investors will believe because the tokens have already been listed in advance.

My friend this is'nt easy to run a bounty programme for anyone.You should be expert in this feild before stepping up.You should know about exchanges and the prices.So you can run a bounty.

Running bounty program is not easy and you need a team, can't work alone. Second thing is about roadmap, your plan must look's realistic and possible to reach. Must have back up fund to face red market also must available. Try to contact developer to get how to running bounty program, they will give everything you need.

You need plan, team work and equipment. Find a person that have bounty program experience as your partner. Discuss with him a good plan and management risk. Team with equipment also needed to manage and control your program. Make simple rules but hard in punishment, you should avoid scam in this part.

I have not heard about this coin. As for this coin, this is most likely an advertisement and window dressing, no more than that, and after the airdrop, you need to wait for the award. 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:42 AM, redamoun said:

Listen to me my friend, if you want my advice, don't run any bounty, until you get the listing in some exchange, so you can know how much you pay, also if you want to give a bounty try to start from where cryptotalk finish, it means, don't give any bounty until the users rich some condition like here in this forum newbie have to poste 50 topic before they get paid.

So brother please understand me, and don't lose more money, if you don't have it, as you say in your topic.

For the listing in the platforms, try to use YOBIT because it's a very good one.☘️

Great brother i just wondering your comment. Your comment like advise for me. I agree with you and try to do what you say. 

On 10/26/2019 at 1:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What do you all think about the idea?

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

This is good news for the Bounty Campaign campaign in Crypto. We can work with different currencies and the demand for investment will increase. And with a good campaign, the market will actually improve.

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know about that. It depends on your token supply that how much valuable it. I didn't hear about your project yet. I think your project need more advertisement to make it popular.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Bonus campaigns and good knowledge of the bad must be distinguished and you get that through experience over time and you are able to make the best choice

THINK POSITIVE

I support the existence of Bounty, for me here I can benefit. But I have to choose which is good and which can be deceptive. Because there are so many Bounties who cheat and we don't be easily fooled into it.

Wow that's great. You should run a bounty program. We all know that your project is a very good project. If you run a bounty we will be happy.    

Thanks in advance.

I read about your project. And it's show interesting. But you need to develop your project. I saw your native token listed on exchanger but there is no enough buyer. It's dumping your project reputation. Complete project first after run an airdrop program.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Sincerely I have not idea about this Bounty I have already heard about it many times but I have never interested in use it, so if there are some members who can introduce some guide about how it works is good.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It seems good and it will be better to implement the above ideas because I think your ideas and and your project will work and achieve a great success in future so you should implement it effectively.

I wish you success in your project, doing a real project in cryptocurrencies is not easy and needs a team to work on it and develop it permanently, good luck.

Good information, I will read more about the subject, but I tell you that you better not give any reward until you see something better.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:27 AM, izimit said:

Bounties is a good option and i hope you will like this because in bounties we can make good money in free and bounties are real not fake. So bounties are good for crypto lovers and today i saw more new topics in this forum and i am happy with tha

Running a bounties will attract more investors to your project and it will be known by so many people

Sorry i don't know actual about in this topics but i am really want it's Will run .

Can you provide us with more details about your project, I am wondering about the true value of your currency as a project that will probably succeed.