To Run A Bounty Or Not - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

1 hour ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes, I have to be careful how I run it and what type of work is done in order to gain quality results, for sure. I am looking along the lines of drawing in viewers and paying someone for bringing them in. That way I only get real, interested viewers on our site.

good job, if you can handle that then it would be a very good bounty, hope to see your project very soon in good exchanges

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

good job, if you can handle that then it would be a very good bounty, hope to see your project very soon in good exchanges

Thank you. On our main thread on this forum under announcements, Unnamed Exchange has confirmed that we will be listed in less than 24 hours.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

im with the bounty idea , but be carfull brother because the bounty can kill your project , giving so many free coins to the members so they can dump your coin later is not the best idea , good luck 

4 minutes ago, Fini said:

Ok what is your suggestion Now giving low reward to bring low dumping right? I don't know if I got your point right?

yes when you give lot of reward to a member who didnt buy or loss anything , he will ony wait for you to add your coin into an exchange , when you do that he will sell the coins that you  give to him because he care only about money not about your project , you get my point or u didnt yet ?

On 10/26/2019 at 2:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?
Thanks in advance.

I want to be honest about the price, I don't see diyt coins as good as verasity, although this project is not entirely the same, but as a comparison with the same theme, verasity is very bad at the token price, and diyt might experience the same thing. sorry about that

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

In my opinion, run a bounty at least a signature campaign in bitcointalk, I'm sure it can help to promote your DIYTube, many will get interest to your site. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Fini said:

I got your point now so to your own suggestion what is the best option to take as a bounty Creator ?

i still with the bounty idea brother , i alwyas been because  when u creat a bounty  your project will growup and you will atracked more people to know the coin , but dont drop too many coins so they cant dump it later 

2 minutes ago, Fini said:

Ok now I understand  what you mean this your advice is good although I am not creating a bounty I got an idea to share with Colleagues interested in creating bounty I appreciate your care and support

glade to help you mate , in the end we are here just take and shares informations with each others , please  feal free to quote me or send me a message if you needed anything 😉 good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

Try to hire a good bounty manager who have good reputation and have good experience in this field. He will ensure the success of your bounty campaign. An expert bounty manager can find the scam and legit members in the campaign. 

Seeing as you only have a few pennies to spare, in my opinion, No. Don't run a bounty campaign yet. Why? This forum currently do not have that much traffic and it isn't that much popular on any investor/trader. Currently, most users are just here to post and get paid, when you run a campaign, expect it to be flooded with the same people who are only participating on your bounty just to get paid, some might even try and cheat by enrolling multiple accounts and bots which we know are currently plenty on this forum.

I suggest you wait 'til this forum gets enough real users that are a mix of everyday traders/investors/bounty hunters. 

5 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. Yes increasing views on our site now is the priority. I think we will run a bounty. Now I am considering the payout rates for different tasks.

I can help you on that, and if you want i can help you on running the bounty also! 

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

im with the bounty idea , but be carfull brother because the bounty can kill your project , giving so many free coins to the members so they can dump your coin later is not the best idea , good luck 

Why the bounty will kill the project? it will help to boost the project and that is good. about the payment tokens if the OP is afraid for those participants to sell their tokens then he should pay in ETH/BTC.

BUt come one, bounty tokens are less than 5% of the total supply and that will not hurt much! he can also decide for 2%.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I can help you on that, and if you want i can help you on running the bounty also! 

Why the bounty will kill the project? it will help to boost the project and that is good. about the payment tokens if the OP is afraid for those participants to sell their tokens then he should pay in ETH/BTC.

BUt come one, bounty tokens are less than 5% of the total supply and that will not hurt much! he can also decide for 2%.

i tell you a story , i parictipate in an ICO 2 years ago , the team made an airdrops and a bounty of tokens never mind , later when the coin  been added to an exchanges the people who earn the coin only by bounty and airdrop start to dump the coin and it taked from us lot of time and money to buy the all coins  in the market to stop the dump .

In my honest opinion, of course yes, it sounds like a good idea to run a bounty. What bounties usually do within the community is that they raise awareness, and a ratio of tokens still is relatively affordable way to advertise.

Bounties is a good option and i hope you will like this because in bounties we can make good money in free and bounties are real not fake. So bounties are good for crypto lovers and today i saw more new topics in this forum and i am happy with that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, khan22 said:

Bounties is a good option and i hope you will like this because in bounties we can make good money in free and bounties are real not fake. So bounties are good for crypto lovers and today i saw more new topics in this forum and i am happy with that.

actually not all bounties are good, some of bounties will make people to start posing spams everywhere just like your post in this topic

Thank you all for your input and opinions. I have been reading your comments and taking notes. I have decided to run a bounty campaign for now to bring in more viewers and channel owners to our site.

I will run the bounty on this forum, in the appropriate place. I will put the link to it here when I have it set up.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

I don't think it is a good idea to run any bounty because most of them are scams just like you said but if someone you know very good refer you maybe then you can run one 

On 10/26/2019 at 12:14 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What do you all think about the idea?

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

I can provide my service regarding the youtube channel optimization, Facebook group sharing and also I have a massive active Crypto users leads which can be used for marketing and make those leads to sales. Yo can check the Crypto leads list link in the signature section of my.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

i think a bounty and a great idea for a new project brings so much publicity through various social networks, articles on various blogs and is much less expensive than a traditional advertising campaign

Running a bounty campaign can be a huge help in supporting the project, and when the community you are asking to support is big, the results will be good.

If you do not have more money campaign bonus is a bad idea because the bounty will not excited, you should use them and pay some money to make public can be some exchange or Forum

for the moment I am not running a bounty, because now many bounties are not promising, so I am very hesitant to run a bounty, I will run a bounty when the bounty is very promising.

The question is will it benefit the cause or not. Your main goal of course is the value. If people think there is something free in it for them they will say yes. Only do it if it benefits you.