To Run A Bounty Or Not - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

I will be very frank with you and I will say that my experience with bounties and airdrops has not been enthusiastic so far. I participated in many of them and did all the required task and unfortunately I received non of the promised coins, although I am quite sure that I have included the right address to my wallet. However I wish you luck with whatever you are doing but it is not suitable for me.

Rewards are a good thing, and it motivates people to compete and work hard to earn the reward, but it also needs good capital and what is the benefit you will gain from this

Cryptographic projects have to be taken into account that as our colleague said, the quality of the trade has to be great to gain enough security of the project for this we have to know from the project that we are going to work to earn rewards from it.

I think it is necessary because with the help of it people can earn some money by doing simple task but for that they do not have to pay and even they can make good money out of it

my friend I want to tell you that the campaign of the cryptocurrency is very difficult at this time because some social websites are not allowed their user to promote the cryptocurrency and this is very difficult for the users

• +4 1

7 minutes ago, Muktiwawa said:

Well,  I would say that I have no enough knowledge about bounty,  so I don't even know what a bounty means,  but for sure,  if it is a way of earning some coins,  then absolutely I will be very glad to participate in it,  though would love to read the comments of other members to know there opinion. 

@Muktiwawa..By bounty we mean the promotion of something.  Suppose you bring a product to market and you must campaign to make the market for that product better. Bounty is used to promote cryptocurrencies. And if you campaign here, they will pay some money

Edited by Cleaner

Managing bounty promotions is a smart option, however you might run into some challenges because you'll need time to review other peoples comments and react to their complaints, not to mention the fact that they should give you a lot of unpleasant comments. Nevertheless, you can make good money by engaging in bounty campaigns, so it's a win-win situation.

Managing bounty promotions is a smart option, however you might run into some challenges because you'll need time to review other peoples comments and react to their complaints, not to mention the fact that they should give you a lot of unpleasant comments. Nevertheless, you can make good money by engaging in bounty campaigns, so it's a win-win situation.

Yes my friend of course it is very wonderful that we create a good reward for everyone here and especially beginners, so it is very wonderful for all of us and I hope it will be achieved on the ground, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I absolutely do not bet on the free cryptocurrencies provided by the airdrop or website, perhaps because I tried this and did not get any free currency, and all the sites that were promising the rewards were not honest.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the currency needs to be promoted and advertised with big money besides the bounties that it does in order to ensure the success of the currency and attract investors to it, and this fails in many projects, so I do not like participating in the bounties.

• +4 1

Getting a reward or recognition is a very good thing, and this is evidence of the importance of your presence in this forum. But in order to obtain this award, you must publish the best topics and make useful comments.

• +4 1