To Run A Bounty Or Not - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

To Run A Bounty Or Not

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What do you all think about the idea?

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by DIY Tube Video
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

On 10/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

We have been considering the option of running a bounty campaign for a while because of the large number of requests we get on the topic.

There are some pros and cons of running a bounty. I will list my thoughts and would love to hear from the public.

Pros - often you can get cheap help with little to no cost, depending on coin value at the time. We will be listed on an exchange soon (today or tomorrow), so our coin will have value. Potentially massive marketing campaign depending on number of coins and participants involved.

Cons - hard to find good help. Often bounty campaigns are seen as scams. They have a bad rep. For the company there is a lot work proving real effort was put in by the help.

We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale and only have 4 million coins to sell on the exchange. This may sound like a lot but $400k these days is nothing for a company to run on. So we cant afford to give out too many coins for help. But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out. We tried freelancers but most run bots and scam you anyway.

What would you offer and how many coins would you expect at $0.10 worth per DIYT Coin?

Thanks in advance.

Listen to me my friend, if you want my advice, don't run any bounty, until you get the listing in some exchange, so you can know how much you pay, also if you want to give a bounty try to start from where cryptotalk finish, it means, don't give any bounty until the users rich some condition like here in this forum newbie have to poste 50 topic before they get paid.

So brother please understand me, and don't lose more money, if you don't have it, as you say in your topic.

For the listing in the platforms, try to use YOBIT because it's a very good one.☘️

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

4 minutes ago, redamoun said:

Listen to me my friend, if you want my advice, don't run any bounty, until you get the listing in some exchange, so you can know how much you pay, also if you want to give a bounty try to start from where cryptotalk finish, it means, don't give any bounty until the users rich some condition like here in this forum newbie have to poste 50 topic before they get paid.

So brother please understand me, and don't lose more money, if you don't have it, as you say in your topic.

For the listing in platforms, try to use YOBIT because it's a very good one.☘️

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I agree, we will not have anything until after we are listed on the exchange. This will also add real value to the payment for work done.

Bounty campaign can be good to spread word about DIY TUBE project on other languages.
It depends what bounty campaigns you would offer...

I would go for the bounty as one of the hardest things in the crypto market is to get seen by people. Bounties are a great way to get some exposure for a very little price. 

I honestly think that as long as it's well thought out, planned and you are honest with the community then they can be great and really help you grow. 

The cons only appear if the company is poor.

If you need some help, feel free to get in contact with me, i have ran some bounty campaigns and also i work with ICOs to help them market and give them ideas. 

Bounty will always be attractive as long as the recommendations are high, if they are low spammers will take advantage, it is best to do as yobit, hire a good campaign manager, where they guarantee good payment for quality.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for consulting us my friend, i think it's always better to give people some coin to encourage them, so they will react to your channel or website, so in my opinion you need to run this bounty if you want more active users, otherwize no body will care, 
   I know you don't have enough coin to give, but you can make some condition like for every 100 replay or post, user will get 0.001, or somthing like that.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

make it to go exchange, it will more atract people to join and buy your token. and at same times, you can hold little bounty for promotion. also keep active on sns (telegram, twitter, facebook) for that

Edited by cheewy

Thank you all so far. Its too many to answer one by one but I am taking notes. I will continue reading your comments and taking notes for a while 🙂

In the other thread you mentioned the rate for a comment and like where the price is too low. For a bounty you need more funds to promote and spread the news. This all depends upon your budget, but Bounty brings some good faith on your project with people.

It looks you have a tight budget so Bounty will not possible for you.

11 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

But we are low on funds due to 2 years of development in the first place so paying in cash it out.

So you will see you will pay the bounty hunter in cash or something? Not really clear if you meant that tor was saying all those day you were paying in cash I mean spending your money from pocket.

Which ideas, about pros and cons you laid out or the part that says paying in cash.

Talking about the coin price, I think your team would be the one who will decide. 

6 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

So you will see you will pay the bounty hunter in cash or something? Not really clear if you meant that tor was saying all those day you were paying in cash I mean spending your money from pocket.

Which ideas, about pros and cons you laid out or the part that says paying in cash.

Talking about the coin price, I think your team would be the one who will decide. 

I think maybe my points were not clear enough.

I mean that we are low on cash so we only have coins to offer now.

I mean the idea of having a bounty. The question is should we run one or not.

We set the coin price ourselves but I was wondering how many coins to offer for work done if we ran a bounty.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

In the other thread you mentioned the rate for a comment and like where the price is too low. For a bounty you need more funds to promote and spread the news. This all depends upon your budget, but Bounty brings some good faith on your project with people.

It looks you have a tight budget so Bounty will not possible for you.

Thank you. We did raise our comment value to 1 cent worth of DIY Tube each.

Just now, DIY Tube Video said:

I mean that we are low on cash so we only have coins to offer now.

This is standard. I have seem almost all bounty are paying using coins of course. I see no problem at all.

1 minute ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I mean the idea of having a bounty. The question is should we run one or not.

Other wise how are you going to get the traffic for your idea?

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

We set the coin price ourselves but I was wondering how many coins to offer for work done if we ran a bounty.

I think the best will be to research some of the successful projects in the past and see how they have done it.

By the way, here is one thing I noticed, this Facebook, twitter bounty are useless. Waste of time and energy. The users in this space really do not use their real account. They have fake and other have fake to fake is seeing fake.

The better thing will be to have a signature campaign. Your first choice should be bitcoinTalk and then you can do it here too.

Pay it using the token but make sure that it will be interesting enough so that people find it interesting to join. 

If you give me time for few days, let this contest finish then if you want I can help you to find a right guy in there to do everything for you. I know few guys who will understand your situation.

PM me once we have this contest finish. I am free then to talk in details.

28 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is standard. I have seem almost all bounty are paying using coins of course. I see no problem at all.

Other wise how are you going to get the traffic for your idea?

I think the best will be to research some of the successful projects in the past and see how they have done it.

By the way, here is one thing I noticed, this Facebook, twitter bounty are useless. Waste of time and energy. The users in this space really do not use their real account. They have fake and other have fake to fake is seeing fake.

The better thing will be to have a signature campaign. Your first choice should be bitcoinTalk and then you can do it here too.

Pay it using the token but make sure that it will be interesting enough so that people find it interesting to join. 

If you give me time for few days, let this contest finish then if you want I can help you to find a right guy in there to do everything for you. I know few guys who will understand your situation.

PM me once we have this contest finish. I am free then to talk in details.

Hi, thank you for the help so far.

I am not following the content though. When is it supposed to end?

8 hours ago, Fini said:

Bounties are good in time of rewarding or providing jobs available.one can participate in many campaigns like creating YouTube's video relating to the project, writing of Articles, joining some social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and telegram groups and channels. You get reward per submission of your work weekly. You can participate in this bounties in Bitcointalk, bountysuite, or bounty0x they are legit site for bounties

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions.

I have joined for several bounties and of course not all of them give me coins as my hope. I am happy with your methods of giving payment for a comment in your channel. Keep going on mate, i believe you are the trusted one and if you held bounty campaign you will do it well for your members.

1 hour ago, fajarriadi said:

I have joined for several bounties and of course not all of them give me coins as my hope. I am happy with your methods of giving payment for a comment in your channel. Keep going on mate, i believe you are the trusted one and if you held bounty campaign you will do it well for your members.

I hope you are very successful in your crusade through the Bounty, it is very good because skills are acquired, especially marketing that is something for many new

2 hours ago, Bills said:

I hope you are very successful in your crusade through the Bounty, it is very good because skills are acquired, especially marketing that is something for many new

Yes you're right friend. Skills and experience are needed. May the success also goes to you and you can get many profits here..  happy earning 

You must run a bounty to gain some traction of your project as on bounty you won't spend and real $ but give tokens as a payment which is always affordable for any project and cryptotalk should be best for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

you can see that how many people are posting spams in this forum, this is the effect of a bounty, it will bring people into your project, but it won't keep them inside for ever and the quality of their content will be the shittiest of all

no running bounty is a waste of time, always focus on the real earning which is 100% confirmed, bounty earning is not sure, some times they are fake and your time waste so you have to stay away from the bounties.

Hard Worker 😎😎

12 hours ago, fajarriadi said:

Thank you. I am strongly considering a bounty now, based on opinions here, but it will have to be strictly controlled to ensure we get quality work for the coins. And our coins will be on the exchange soon. They messed up and did not list us yet but it should be any time now. That means real value for your work.

4 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

you can see that how many people are posting spams in this forum, this is the effect of a bounty, it will bring people into your project, but it won't keep them inside for ever and the quality of their content will be the shittiest of all

Yes, I have to be careful how I run it and what type of work is done in order to gain quality results, for sure. I am looking along the lines of drawing in viewers and paying someone for bringing them in. That way I only get real, interested viewers on our site.

4 hours ago, Sponge08 said:

First of all, what kind of bounty-task would you offer if you happen to decide to run a bounty. But I would suggest first that you should make plans before running it. Do not be in rush.

We need to increase viewers on our site so something to draw people in. I do not want to pay people to come, rather to pay someone to draw in real viewers.

2 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

no running bounty is a waste of time, always focus on the real earning which is 100% confirmed, bounty earning is not sure, some times they are fake and your time waste so you have to stay away from the bounties.

Yes, I have learned that the hard way when hiring freelancers for pay. Not one really did the job. They all run bots to pump up false views on a link but not one person came to our real site.

@DIY Tube Video

You have a product working and a project moving! you already have an exchange to come. you should do bounty for more advertisements and people will know your project. i will list some campaign you need.

Signature campaign - if you will launch it here, there will be huge participants as you are the first project to do it here, you banner will be on everyone's account.

Social Media - Social media is big platform and reaches every country in this earth! you should include it.

You dont need to worry about some people thinking about scam as you are not doing any Pre-sale and ICO.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

@DIY Tube Video

You have a product working and a project moving! you already have an exchange to come. you should do bounty for more advertisements and people will know your project. i will list some campaign you need.

Signature campaign - if you will launch it here, there will be huge participants as you are the first project to do it here, you banner will be on everyone's account.

Social Media - Social media is big platform and reaches every country in this earth! you should include it.

You dont need to worry about some people thinking about scam as you are not doing any Pre-sale and ICO.

Thank you. Yes increasing views on our site now is the priority. I think we will run a bounty. Now I am considering the payout rates for different tasks.