Search Before You Post - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

On 10/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, ghazi1984 said:

Let people ask their questions what is inhibiting then. They are just looking for convincing answers. Especially experienced people

Yes indeed, everyone has the rights to ask question, but in same time we are also responsible to listen, read and search, to avoid duplicate, spamming and irrelevant topics/questions with same answer as others stated on it.

• +1 2

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

I think this would be the best way to do inorder not to create duplicate topics and contents.Alot of people are having their problems on the payments and think that there's a technical problem but the complete reason is it is being deleted due to duplicate topic and those replies are gone for good.So posters need to cover up those deleted replies inorder to recieve payments again.

• +2 2

I agree with you but friends who are responsible ask such questions..But those who do not have any good content or topic make this kind of topics...In my mind, better questions should be raised without such simple questions

• +1 1
  • +2 1

good suggestion. well yes.i did always search before posting my answer. thank you also for reminding us about search before posting for the first time I joined the bitcoin forum. I hope the seniors here want to share their knowledge about digital money.

• +1 2

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

I think you are right. That is a good thing that you said it because the redundancy of the post the more substantial and have better information post is being covered by that redundant posting and the topics are just the same specially for those who are asking about pay per post. There are a lot of topic about it. And still a lot of people still reply on it and with that the more informative post is being covered by it. I am with you with your idea bro.

• +3 1

It's correct everyone who want to post  a new topic need to make a little search to see if exist any other one , not a post but a question too you can find your answer without make a new post asking the same question

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, ghazi1984 said:

Let people ask their questions what is inhibiting then. They are just looking for convincing answers. Especially experienced people

Well they can try to search it first before publishing topic, what if there is existing topic that he or she want to know about? It is good to search it first so the topics will not be double and  so the forum will be more clean.

• -1 1

Yes i am agreed to this that every member before posting a topic, they should be first checking the search and see if their is someone who asked what is he/she also wanna ask. with that we can less the repeated topic.

• +1 1

On 11/30/2019 at 8:59 AM, Sujon33 said:

There are many simillar post we can see.Everyone should search before post to avoid duplicate post.It this they do there will be no simillar post in this forum.

I do not normally create duplicate post and even though i do search sometimes to be sure, there is no need to, I normally like top post updated stuff in the crypto world.

• +1 1

This is a good recommendation but it is not only limited to starting topics. Everyone should search about what they want to write and check reliable sources on the internet to make sure what they are writing is true and up to date. You should not limit yourself to the forum search function because I have tried it and sometimes I searched for a certain topic and couldn't find it by forum's search function but when I searched the same topic on Google, I saw that topic exists in this forum and found its link! So, be sure to double check your search results in Google too to make sure there is nothing hidden from you because there are some topics here that are easier to find through Google search. If everyone use correct key words for their topics, it is much easier to find them through searching.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:57 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The majority of people who publish topics do not see whether the topics they will share already exist or not
That's what spreads chaos in the forum

It is the control of those who share topics that are not seen in advance so that such results cause chaos in the forum so that it will cause big problems, therefore in the future they must be careful to share good topics so that the results are satisfying.

• +2 1

My experience. After writing the draft, I have done a search for Topic, and thousands of topics have come out and I am trying to find whether there is same or similar topic, after I think there is nothing same or similar then the post is published, but after a few minutes later I get a warning point. So I guess, the search must also be renewed, or we must examine one by one in the thousands amount of topic.

• +1 1

About a month ago i got a warning point for creating a topic because the topic was in the forum but in different title. So it is sometimes hard to identify if there any topic in this forum befor or not through serching as the search engine of this site is not specific. It shows all the matching items with the search term as like as google.

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

2 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

About a month ago i got a warning point for creating a topic because the topic was in the forum but in different title. So it is sometimes hard to identify if there any topic in this forum befor or not through serching as the search engine of this site is not specific. It shows all the matching items with the search term as like as google.

thats so hard to find a topic because each section now has over 20 pages so i cant look through all pages just to make sure i dont post same topic,

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Shiloh said:

I agree because there more people repaeting the other comment or they copy paste. We need to sacrifice to know more about the topic. Please dont repeat and copy paste each comments

Yes you are right , when we have right knowledge about the topics then really we will not repeat our post again and again

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Good clue for me as new member I will do that before start posting. I only read the title and start comment about writing post maybe next time I'll search first. Posting and reply in good value very needed to keep forum long live.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:58 PM, williamz902 said:

Unfortunately, to this day it still often happens. Not only newbies but some seniors also still often do. I wonder what they are looking for in creating a thread.

• +2 1

Correct we must search first before we click to ensure the quality of the forum and its contents. Because forum was made to help people not to annoy them so search is a powerful tool for this stuffs.

• +1 1

yes searching before your post choose unique words note copy title do not post embarrassing crazy and  useful because this unique words your diamond don't lose this

• +1 1

Most of the threads are old here, which is kind of surprising, and yes there is a lot of repetition as far as the basic questions about wallets and exchanges go. 

In my opinion,  this is a forum where nobody is going to read posts because they're not being paid to read.  That's just how it goes when you get paid to post.  Still, I'm not sure why there are so many 'what's the best wallet/exchange' threads in existence.  Maybe the mods could consolidate them or something.

• +1 2

On 12/14/2019 at 9:06 AM, Kesonie said:

We should be aware too, if that happens creating another topic with same content can lead us to warning points, now I know, I will be observant when I will create some topic so that I will not be given a warning points. Research first is the thing.

Oh, please, do not make one. Learn to respond first. 

32 minutes ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

In my opinion,  this is a forum where nobody is going to read posts because they're not being paid to read.  That's just how it goes when you get paid to post.  Still, I'm not sure why there are so many 'what's the best wallet/exchange' threads in existence.  Maybe the mods could consolidate them or something.

Not everyone of course. And we are getting paid for the positive comment. No, the mods are too busy for consolidating everything. Just report the spammer.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Interface User said:

Correct we must search first before we click to ensure the quality of the forum and its contents. Because forum was made to help people not to annoy them so search is a powerful tool for this stuffs.

Click what? 

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 1

Yes this is really a good idea to make this platform more interesting and more informative people should research first and post some thing informative and interesting for the community

• +1 1

8 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Click what? 

I mean search first before you comment or post. The click word I said refer to that action word before you comment or post, the pressing of button "Submit Reply" or "Create a Topic".

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Interface User said:

I mean search first before you comment or post. The click word I said refer to that action word before you comment or post, the pressing of button "Submit Reply" or "Create a Topic".

Ok. I understand now. Thanks for the explanation. My eyes are tired to see those spam posts, and my finger is broken to report them. 😂 You can find some of them are responding to this thread.

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 1