Search Before You Post - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

First time I did that wasting time and not worth, day after day I realize this is the right method I should pass. Even sometimes my post got delete or negative respond but this is how we grow up with this forum, think about payment and doing the best or forum can be done in one time.

• +1 1

You are right before making nay new topic all should search about that topic if it already exists in this forum so that the same topic are not made .

• +1 1

I have also seen many repetitive posts here and which are not needed and making the forum much complicated. i think the members should search more before making any new topic here.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Yes you must search before you post because we must give crypto talk what is due to them. Through searching and gaining enough knowledge qe can give crypto talk forum a good topics and nice discussions. We can give them topics that are useful.

• +1 1

Yes thats right just search before click as last christmas day in my country there is a link spreading for greetings but sadly the same link is provided with phishing site and lots of wallets are hacked so beware and as what they say seach before click 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Win said:

Yes thats right just search before click as last christmas day in my country there is a link spreading for greetings but sadly the same link is provided with phishing site and lots of wallets are hacked so beware and as what they say seach before click 

What is this shit? You don't respond correctly to this topic. I hope god save your soul and have mercy so that you can last forever in this forum.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Indeed, most of the members here are just giving opinion so non sense, their comments does not relate to the topic, so i think they dont even try to read the topic. admins should do something.

• +1 1

Yes obviously, without knowing if we post any single one also,all are seing a post.So first searching is the main key to upload a post nicely.Then all will get good information.         

• +1 1

Oh I agree to what you just said. I actually am seeing some topics here which looks exactly as the previously or recently posted topic or question raised here. And you are right. It really is best to search first before posting. If the question or topic you have in your head was already posted just weeks, days or hours ago, read it then and avoid posting similar one. Just raise another interesting topic. But the problem I see here is that, some group of people just do not follow rules in this platform. If they feel like posting that same topic raised before, they will go ahead and post it specially when they get lazy thinking of another nice topic to post yet they want to get paid for that day.

• +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yes of course if you want to post any topic in the forum then you should search first those topics in the forum because it may happens that someone else eould have been already posted it so you should check before you post.

• +1 1

I've tried to search for an identical topic but the hardest part is sometimes there are different titles with the same content. You must check the contents one by one.

• +2 1

i think that all of the users  should first search about the post because it help in increasing their knowledge and learning about the forum. it also help them  to not post wrong contents. 

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 12:00 AM, Tashfik said:

I think there are many duplicate post in cryptotalk. For this reason you must be find real post. When you post in crypto then you must be need to check it.

I think only a few people use duplicate posts on cryptotalk, but if that really happens then I'm sure an admin will act to delete them and then warn them to use duplicate posts. And I hope so.

• +2 1

Well to be real i can see a lot of non sense opinion into a topic, i dont know what is the reason why their doing that. but i hope admins or moderators must do something about this. those members are only here just because their opinion is being paid. 

• +1 1

When I was a begginer in crypto I tend to research the meaning of some Terminologies that I don't really understand. And I must say that it helps me a lot to improve my post in forums. 

Yes i am in agreement. People should take the time to search if the topic that they plan on posting was already posted by someone else since repeat topics are only clogging the system and makes it harder to search for interesting topics to discuss. Also if the topic is a repost then eventually it will be deletd by the mods so you would just have wasted your effort in posting it.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Yes I agree with you, people should search before posting but the market conditions are also changing day by day. This is why people are asking the same questions again.

Let search before posting to avoid making duplicate topics, most especially the newbies some just come and start creating topics without going through the previous topics to see if such topics they have in mind has been created before.

Still, I see several similar posts. This problem seems difficult to control. They should be aware that if their posts continue to exist then this forum will stop the campaign.

Just now, Ammaar said:

I suggests that everyone should search for better idea before posting on a particular topic and plagiarism of other people's post

I am totally agree. It's annoying when people start a whole new thread to find out a basic thing here, like "what bitcoin is?" there are like 10 of the same kind already. People, use "search" button to ask basic questions! 

I agree make your own research first before you post something in this forum. It would be a big help to everyone here. By researching a lot of topics related to cryptotalk will help each and everyone here.

Searching first before posting is the common advice that you will get since we care for each other, we don't want others to regret what they did especially in investing and posting because they don't have more knowledge about it.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:10 PM, jameel220 said:

please share a effective and good knowledge with people we that increase their trading skills and they learn about crypto and become a good trader.

I also think we should make creative post here. we should not spam here only to get payment from this forum. also we should about same post here.

Searching the post will help to avoid posting on same topic.

so i think everyone should search before creating any post.

you should search about topic keys.