Search Before You Post - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Ok. I understand now. Thanks for the explanation. My eyes are tired to see those spam posts, and my finger is broken to report them. 😂 You can find some of them are responding to this thread.

I am sorry to the confusion I made inside my post. But I hope my comments for you is understandable now. And I hope my comments you read is not a spam for you because all of this came from my analysis.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again

Few days ago, people created less topics in crypto world section. But from yesterday, i am seeing, people making topic in almost every minute and also posts are getting deleted.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 minutes ago, Interface User said:

I am sorry to the confusion I made inside my post. But I hope my comments for you is understandable now. And I hope my comments you read is not a spam for you because all of this came from my analysis.

No. You don't have to worry. Please continue your good analysis and post it for us here. I'm just an ordinary member just like you, my friend. Don't forget to report any spam you found.

• +2 1

Each of us should search here before posting.Because the same post is being repeated here to remove it all need to be searched before posting

• +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:43 PM, faisalkhabirr said:

I don't agree with this person. How can he could say that. The new comers doesn't even have proper idea about this forum they will definitely make mistakes but why he has problems with it? If he is not interested be shouldn't reply. Others will reply . Why chaos? 

Are you are speaking with the spirit? I don't see the author write those comments? Are you flying? You should quote the person, my friend.

• +1 1

Each user has to search previous posts because one has to keep an eye on whether the same post is happening repeatedly and the previous posts should be searched to find out if anyone else has posted this post.Because repeatedly doing the same post is likely to block the ID.

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, Ratul22100 said:

I think it is the best website. It  is very important and good project I think

If you think this project is good then you can trade and even invest long term because I think you already know about a good project and even a good website so I'm sure you will more easily benefit from the results of joining this forum.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, hexwin said:

I would agree that people should search before posting or creating new topics, but search function is not working best now, so they have to search manually for specific topic

So if we need to search before we post topics, how do we search? Do we search just by searching the title of topic or we we search whole topics

• +1 1

Every cryptotalk forum users must need to search before posting on this forum.There are lots of duplicate post in this forum.This is one kind of spam.So search before posting

• +1 1

i think that they should use their own words and mind for posts but the new users does n't know about the forum so they should search first so that their information for the post became useful and also helpful to others.

• +1 1

Thanks for your tips. For now, I will not make any new topic. Because I saw so many already. I will respond only to some topic. And I think a newbie should do this. 

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/22/2019 at 3:11 PM, iloveyobit said:

its some cind very hard , if you are new in the forum you cant search about an information or a post  because there is no search bar so this is cinda hard 

I do understanding what's do you mean, did you mean that for the newbies user can't access to see the search bar! Or what's was your point?

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

I do understanding what's do you mean, did you mean that for the newbies user can't access to see the search bar! Or what's was your point?

This psot is very old, it is two months ago so far from 10/22/2019 and now the modiraters have added new updates, including the search feature . 

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post

This is the ideal scenario, and this is what moderators aim for. But since because this forum offers pay-per-post campaign, most users (not all) here are greedy of payment and posts whenever they like, without even reading the rules first.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

Nice suggestions, i also sometimes get confused with the repeated or same questions,maybe it is because some new members are into earnings,so just opening topics can make their earning points faster without searching.

• +2 1

please share a effective and good knowledge with people we that increase their trading skills and they learn about crypto and become a good trader.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

to be honest, they might just be chasing posts in order to get the daily target post they want to get paid from yobit. so do not be surprised if later you often find discussions that are almost the same with a slightly different topic title. don't worry my friends, we live in the community.

• +1 1

Well, that's right the members especially for new to crypto world and this forum, they must always willing to learn new things as they answer, create content and create topic in the forum, for them to answer with content full of useful knowledge they must search about the specific things or topic before publishing it so that your content is not a waste and treated as useless content.

• +1 1

It’s very hard for new people who joined  new in any  forums. 

And they want to know about many things that's why many people’s make many post without read rules or search any topics.

Maximum people’s don’t know how to searching any post before anyone make.        

• +1 1

In my opinion, every member should take responsibility for his/her own posts. You should not only search before posting but also provide enough evidence to support your posts. You should be able to provide a trusted source if anyone asks about the validity of your posts. I have seen some members explain about a particular subject or give some information about a coin but their data is either wrong or obsolete. When you search about a subject, you should use Google filters to only show you the latest articles and news about that subject. If you don't filter your search based on time, you will see search results from some years ago. Cryptocurrency is always changing and we should update our data constantly. So, go to tools and select to show results from past day/week/month when you search about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

There are lot of post where the same question was asked again and again as people do not search about the topic and post the same thing without thinking. We should stop this so new topics are introduce and explore by the member.

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 6:36 AM, Sohel Rana said:

It’s very hard for new people who joined  new in any  forums. 

And they want to know about many things that's why many people’s make many post without read rules or search any topics.

Maximum people’s don’t know how to searching any post before anyone make.        

Yes it's very difficult for newbie to search in old topic because it's not already familiar with the forum they need more time to post at any session

• +1 1

It is necessary to search first before we create a post that we don't know if is already existing. As I explore the topics I still see some repetitions of topics but the forum now is better unlike 2 months ago.

• +2 1

This is good advice but some people ignore it because if don't fit with rules admin will delete it. That's not good attitude, you make garbage and admin clean it. Make good post and reply is not easy but should keep doing it with everything we have. Not try to judge anyone but let's take care our forum from spam post.

• +1 1