Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

No doubt making your own crypto currency will be profitable but just making your crypto coin is not enough. And all this need this a lot of hard work and money. Then you will be able to earn profit. 

It is profitable to make my own currency I can use the coins as we wish but it will take a long time to pump No one easily believes in new currencies. Everyone thinks it's a scam Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals.

On 6/10/2020 at 3:57 PM, Laboni said:

It is profitable to make my own currency I can use the coins as we wish but it will take a long time to pump No one easily believes in new currencies. Everyone thinks it's a scam Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals.

No one believe in new currencies because most are scam, so, having your own made or created may not be successful. And as how the question was asked, the answer is, No. 

I think that this is generally not profitable for many novice users, even dangerous! After all, in fact, you need to invest in this cryptocurrency, a very large amount that will be used by other users, so it is not the best idea!

yes if you create a creative and useful coin of course its profitable but you have to know creating a new coin is not easy and you have to spend a lot of money and hire a pro team and have good plans for it and it is risky because your project may not work and you will lose money.

This is a very big step in creating your own cryptocurrency
This will take you a lot of effort and time, so I advise you to consult some programmers before starting this step

That's can be big step for you to create persnal cryptocurrency

I think that can take lot time and power to start create your own cryptocurrency.

Creating your own cryptocurrency is profitable but i think you will need a lot of money. You will need money to hire programmers because a new coin needs coding and other costs.

I don't think it's profitable because what you thought about the cryptocurrency is not same. Look how it works and how complicated it is. You need to have good purpose and good amount of capital if you want to survive in the market. I think if you have good plan then it is profitable otherwise you wont get profit by making own cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Owning your own Cryptocurrency project will be good for you because you will make huge money as long as it is legitimate because many people will rush to invest in your project but you have to remember that it is not an easy task to accomplish for that you need good programming skills and deep experience about Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I cannot says if it is profitable or not because its just a business, so the principal of business is to success or to fail, but the most chances is to success, so if you'll success to get investors, it will be profitable. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The way some view the issue of creating new Crypto currency seems it's that simple, to me I don't portray it as such because I have seen a lots of Crypto coins project too numerous to mention that have failed on the way, that has become a shit coins with no value. This is team work that requires different professional to sacrifice enough amount in promoting the project to extend it's realize potential and able to compete favourably with the rest of top coins at the capital market.

• +4 1

Its a great idea to get more profit by creating your own crypto, but may be the task is not so much easy. You have to run your cyrpto with the exchange site, otherwise your cyrpto might be face big loss. 

Creating own coin or tokens is much profit able then trading own coins but it needs high investments for creating own blockchain technology wallets and also good team behind projects. 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

It will only become profitable if there are users that will use it. Until it doesn't have value and users in the market, I think it will not be profitable at all. But if your coin will be a success, then congrats, you can earn a high value earning everyday.

You idea will not succeed. If you create a cryptocurrency now it will go unnoticed and noone will ever buy it unless you make good marketing and manage to have an angel investor or some people in crypto back you with good money. This will probably won't happen so it is better to forget it. This unless you are already a whale and you can risk a good amount to make it succeed.

• +2 1

Anyone who is able to create a cryptocurrency, a token on the Ethereum blockchain, but what is the benefit of this token if it is not on the trading exchanges and has a real value for the benefit of the investors.

• +1 1

My dear you are have a good idea but if you are manage to make one cryptocurrency what it will be since we are have thousands of ERC20 tokens and thousands of blockchains too. What are you plan to make you are need people with you that have experienced and are not just beginner that talk a lot and do not know anything.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The odds are against you of making any profit at all. Probably nobody will buy your coin and you will not be able to make even the cost of the time and the money you spend to create it. It will be very rare and you need a really good idea to create something unique.

• +4 1

I don't want to discourage you but it will need to have at least programming background and some undertsanding of cryptocurrencies. If you have limited knowledge on these then it will be very difficult to make even an ERC20 token on ethereum. And if you make it it will still be very difficult to see this token succeed. There have been thousands of tokens that didn't make any money at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I dont truly accept that, I how ever agree that you can make something out of the work that you online with crypto , crypto is suppose to create the greatest world for freedom and a project that you start that actually does work for you , you must be able to enjoy that world perfectly .

I think a perfect project can be one that you can enjoy but the truth is we need to follow certain process that work well for you there is a lot that one needs and a good project for that is warranted

• +2 1

I personally think that owning a crypto currency would really that thing that is profitable since this kind of thing is like starting up your own business. There are risks into this kind of things and I think there would be a high chance that it would turn out to be a failure since introducing newly introduced crypto currency to them who have no idea about the project being created. They would be doubting the legibility of the crypto currency you have made by the users since it is only been introduced to them and will take it risky since they are thinking that it would turn out to be failure just like the other projects.  

• +1 1

Probably not a good idea. You are probably unskilled and have no programming knowledge so you will ask someone else to make it for you and pay him. But this is not cheap and it needs weeks even for skilled programmer. And which cryptocurrency you want to create? A bitcoin clone, a token? Something else? So if you think just that isn't it a bad idea?

• +2 1

I can tell you right now that if you plan to create your cryptocurrency and have as target to make profit, it will be a failure. If you try to make one to gain experience and use it later for another cryptocurrency that you will be part of a team it will be better.

• +3 1

It is good that you have given it some thought and that you understand it is not something that can only be done by a single person. Although Satoshi probably did everything himself still he had to lock him self in his room for years. Anyway it is a good idea but needs a lot to invest before you make it. And needs the correct people too.

• +1 1