Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it?

16 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I have been close, very close one time on a fake exchange site, but i'm always almost scammed when join any telegram crypto channels, i get some spams trying to scam me, i'm used to it.

As I am connected with many crypto related websites and telegram groups so I get many phishing mail daily and I blcok them daily to avoid them.

One time scammer massage me in telegram saying me I double your bitcoin with trading give me 20$ I transferred 20$ to scammer blocked me my money gone.

2 hours ago, Akbor said:

As I am connected with many crypto related websites and telegram groups so I get many phishing mail daily and I blcok them daily to avoid them.

I thin when your email is exposed like that you should ditch it, i have ditched more than 8 emails because of phishing emails.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:09 AM, xBDT Script said:

Please read this note before making a response in this topic.

I have seen this topic where a guys was asked to deposit some BTC in an exchange because it requires to deposit first before withdrawing the balance. In telegram people will come to you and will try to apply this trick to take your money.

Few days ago, I got a promotion code and when I won big and wanted to withdraw, they asked money to deposit first.

Long ago, I was in a site and in the chat box everyone talking so much positive things about the site but when I left message asking some question then no one replied. Later I figured all of them are bot and it was programmed such way so that it looks real and I fall for the trap.

And I saw this interesting story here from another user:

Immediately I had this in mind that how about we have a topic with collection of experience we had from scammers. It could be successful scam from you or a failed attempt and you were lucky not to take the bait.

Can we share our experience here? I will collected the posts and will update this OP with the shared experienced. I am sure this will be interesting to read also we will be able to learn the common techniques scammers used so far.

Story collection:

I got scammed with a scam exchanger. I joined the project airdrop. I got many free coins. After that they list their token on other exchanger. That's why i believe on that. After i deposited, it scammed with me.    

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I have never been fraudulently stolen my wallet or my money but I lost some money in investment sites called HYIP which are risky and gambling sites

THINK POSITIVE

Have you ever been scammed or very close to it?  Yes of course many years ago I have been scammed by many websites cloud miners, so today I dont think or trust those website because full scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have seen this topic where a guys was asked to deposit some BTC in an exchange because it requires to deposit first before withdrawing the balance. In telegram people will come to you and will try to apply this trick to take your money.

Few days ago, I got a promotion code and when I won big and wanted to withdraw, they asked money to deposit first.

Long ago, I was in a site and in the chat box everyone talking so much positive things about the site but when I left message asking some question then no one replied. Later I figured all of them are bot and it was programmed such way so that it looks real and I fall for the trap.

Immediately I had this in mind that how about we have a topic with collection of experience we had from scammers. It could be successful scam from you or a failed attempt and you were lucky not to take the bait.

Can we share our experience here? I will collected the posts and will update this OP with the shared experienced. I am sure this will be interesting to read also we will be able to learn the common techniques scammers used so far.

Story collection:

Not so close but i got scammed on the crypto market. I joined a airdrop on a exchanger project. Also it listed it's token. That's why i beleive on that. It requires deposit for withdraw. After my deposit it didn't changed.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think the only scam I experienced is that I tried using faucet in telegram and then wasted my time for waiting to earn because at the moment I want to withdraw my earnings, they ask me to deposit some money or donate in order for me to get my earnings which I think it's not real because platforms doesn't ask for donations or deposit before withdrawing.

Scammed on etherdelta = an notable persona defunct the an new get stuck with the be equal with coin notoriety and posted it on memo - like a noob i didnt be on typical conditions with how to regard up contract, and bought preferred fake coins ,scammer's put up for rummage sale orders.

Thanks for awaring us. You have done a good job to educate us about different types of scams. I contacted many times personally on telegram but i never ever reply to them because i know they want to scam me.

Wow, to this degree the fraudsters have developed methods of deception, some of them are smart, but most of them are very stupid because revealing them easy and following the rules of safety and security keeps us away from them and they cannot influence our money, but we must find a way to prosecute these fraudsters.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, xBDT Script said:

Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it?

when i started my journey on the crypto world i almost got scammed, it happen on telegram a user linked me a topic forum where one guy was offering his trading experience, basically you gave him bitcoins and he would have given to you a daily 1%.

1% wasn't to much so i was almost to give my money to him, also because on that forum there were a lot of positive comment but luckly for me i found a youtube video that was exposing this scam.

after this i never trusted anyone online

I was fraudulent in another way, I received a signal on the Telegram channel publishing recommendations for trading, this recommendation was talking about a currency that will rise 70% within several days, but unfortunately I believed them and bought this coin and surprisingly it fell 600%

On 10/20/2019 at 9:37 PM, AdoCandy said:

I have never been scammed scammed before, not even close. I block you once bring in sending funds or investing money.

Try and continue to keep your self save from being scam because when you are scammed you will feel how much it pains

I have been scammed several times by sites and bots when I was a beginner in crypto because I didn't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency and I thought every investment site or telegram not is legit and these scamers they always use a tricky of asking for a further deposit in order to withdraw your earnings and there some hidden charges they also use to scam investors therefore let's avoid investing in sites or telegram channels or bots.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:09 AM, xBDT Script said:

Story collection:

I havent experienced scammjng before and I want to know the approach of scammers now. You cant just really trust everyone even when you thought that they are trustworthy. You need to stay alert always to avoid being scammed. 

I didn't even have the chance. I have been trading and participating in the bounty and drops. And I don't have my own projects to be a fraud.

Telegram is full of stupid scammers that can be avoided easily. Most of them just have basic understanding of how cryptocurrencies work and basically only know how to steal funds from others. Basically if someone contacts you first it should be considered a scam move instantly, so blocking everyone that asks to sent funds for any reason is the most reasonable thing to do.

Am happy because i have never been scammed and i thank God for that because there are members who have cried because of scammers. Am trying to be more careful with my wallets and my transactions so that i can be safe from scammers. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been scammed in the past. In fact i have been scammed around 3 times in total, with the most recent being around two weeks ago. There is a cloud mining site which is called cloudminer.center which provides cloud mining contracts. I then went and deposited an amount into my account there so that i can purchase one of these contracts, which was a substantial amount of bitcoin and unfortunately it was a scam and the amount was never credited and the site is not closed.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I suggest we have to more careful now a days. As cryoto is getting fame also scammers inventing method of scamming. So we should be careful while using it. 

Recently , I have been scammed from the telegram based scam projects Ultrachain and Rainbow. These both projects were featured by the most of the airdrop notifier sites like airdropratings, airdropalert etc. I invested amounts in their selfdrop but they eventually turned into a huge scam. 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, malik6314193 said:

I suggest we have to more careful now a days. As cryoto is getting fame also scammers inventing method of scamming. So we should be careful while using it. 

Yes, the more the crypto market change the price into a high one, then scammers and frauder are very keen to get all your money, they will not fear the government.

Yeah, I was once a victim of a scam through Airdrop. There they asked for the keys of our wallet. In it, they took all the good tokens of our wallet. Afterward, they found nothing else to do. They closed everything up. Being new to crypto did not make much sense.

Story collection:

I got many scammers on the market. And I am aware about it. But one scammer stole my fund. He created his project like original and I got trapped.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/