Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it?

Telegram and 24 hours money doubles hype site scam me couple of times, because its my fault iam comes in greedy and trust this platform's and invest, around 50$ dollars invest in both platform's but they can't send money, so now I can't trust this platform's and suggests everyone don't fall scammers trap and loss money.

• +3 1

When i was just starting to earn Crypto currency with some free projects. I earned some btc through it through referal. I got introduced to btc doubler bots some way. And i invest there 10$ at first i got my return 20$. I was so surprised and again i invested 70$ which was mine total wallet btc at that time. Then it goes off. No response from admins. I lost my btc. I always laugh when i think about it but got a Life lessons from it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I often get to various new exchanges that arrange new promotions, giveaways, airdrops! But the bottom line is that these distributions can be very unprofitable, you need to make a withdrawal of any amount, or a promotion, make 1 ether, and you will get 1 million of our tokens! Thanks!

I was once the victim of a scam So from now on, before working on any website I check it thoroughly and then I work. I was scammed through airdrop and telegram. took personal information through KYC.

• +4 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:15 AM, ultimateclub said:

You should remember that, scammers are more clever than you. If you fall into their trap once, you will have to lose all your assets. Sometimes it's hard to recognize the scam sites. In this case, before making any deposit to somewhere please research them through internet as well as your third eyes. You may take help from CryptoTalk forum.

I am not yet getting scammed here in cryptocurrency and I hope that i will never experience it because I want to earn money good and never get scammed by the scammers here in cryptocurrency so we need to be always on the alert to avoid getting scammed 

• +1 1

I did fall for a pyramid scheme once. During my initial days of online investments, i fell for a pyramid scheme in golden birds farm which looked like a good investment site to me as a naive investor but as i spent some time any money in it, it turned out to be a pyramid scheme and the only way to earn was by referring new users.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

Scammers are smart and it is not easy to find them so we should always be careful , i think recently in the forum there were less scams since people still can't trade TALK tokens and i think this is good for new members who joined that period including me so we got enough experience so we don't fall in traps and when trading is available these tricks and traps won't work on us

• +2 1

On 6/4/2020 at 5:46 AM, Ridam said:

When i was just starting to earn Crypto currency with some free projects. I earned some btc through it through referal. I got introduced to btc doubler bots some way. And i invest there 10$ at first i got my return 20$. I was so surprised and again i invested 70$ which was mine total wallet btc at that time. Then it goes off. No response from admins. I lost my btc. I always laugh when i think about it but got a Life lessons from it.

I never familiarity that thoughtful of situation, lately beware every single one of the scammers out nearby and complete not click a suspicious websites, prepare not also with no trouble do your individual in sequence.

This method of fraud was widespread recently, but I think it is stupid. Just as there are smart fraudsters, we find that most of them are stupid because they are often banned after sending the first message on Telegram.

Many times strangers talk to me on Telegram, either as an addict to some platform or as an investor who wants to advise me. But from my experience in this field, I ignore any stranger who tries to talk to me on private. And I always advise newcomers to the world of crypto to be greedy about the tempting offers offered by these fraudsters.

• +2 1

I could not say if I was close to getting scammed or I am already get scammed since the situation is about the newly introduced coin. I would say that I was scammed about that certain coin since it is the investment that I have put there did not generate profit or give anything in return which is unlikely to other crypto currency. The investment that I have put is still there but the value of the coin did not rise up again from the price ranges of zero. I would say that this was entirely my fault since I did not make a research or deep understanding about a new certain project being introduced. It would be wise to always advice that we are responsible to what we have done and expanding your knowledge will help us to make ourselves successful to anything you have been encountering.

• +2 1

I have lost money in some IEO. Scammers fueling up their shitcoins by showing the fake hopes to the investor. I was one of the greedy investors to flood my money for the scammers so sad.

I have never been exposed to a fraud because I have been in the crypto community for 3 months, and I have read many topics about fraudsters and learned something useful, which is to search on the Internet for the site before subscribing to it and before investing in the cryptocurrency, technical analysis and study of the market trend must be done.

On 6/12/2020 at 5:21 PM, Laboni said:

I was once the victim of a scam So from now on, before working on any website I check it thoroughly and then I work. I was scammed through airdrop and telegram. took personal information through KYC.

Many have been victims of such a scam unknowingly, submitting KYC to airdrops that ends up not paying, one should ask themselves what these people get from these fake airdrops because they do not even take your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

When I was new to the online world there were some sites which doubled the money in 24 hours and I had invested in them many times but all of the time I only lost the amount, so I just left doing that after the scam of few dollars.

Sorry for your lose mate, but we should always make sure we make good confirmation before joining any project in this cryptoworld because scammers here have many ways they use to cheat less experienced people and no one will be there to compensate you if you lose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have so many coins in my wallet and i just wait for the good time when the market go to high i sell my all coins in a good profit. Crypto is a life changing opportunity and so many peoples will change their life in it and i hope that i will also change my life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately, we are exposed to falling into scams, but after learning from my mistake, I never trust anyone again, let alone telegram groups, because there are a lot of bad people out there and so you should be aware if it is legitimate or not, because unfortunately it can happen.

Well till date I have never been scammed from my trading or Investment making that I'm managing starting from this year of 2020. But there are good number of air drop and bounty campaigns I have participated with no distribution of rewards. Which incite me to later put stop to participation of free campaigns.

• +2 1

Yes, dear friends and colleagues of this great forum I have been scammed once because of me and not looking for enough information that is how they scammed to write down that they did very well where I had to provide a certain amount of cryptocurrencies and Med would evolve twice as much that it was not true and thus in this way I was scammed therefore I always recommend looking for information
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

I am not very close to it but there are scammer that send me messages in twitter and they are allow to have links too wich are very scammy and I am have to block there everyone. Also there are many scammer try to talk with me on telegram but I am not ever send them money.

• +1 2

I have not been scammed by anyone I used to do everything so careful which could help me to avoid scamming. But many for my friend had in scammed that may be reason I am careful about myself to not get scammed always aware about your surroundings.

I was once in an airdrop and it given me some coins in a website, and they were worth $50. But there was a catch to deposit first $500 in bitcoin and they said then you can withdraw. A very cunning scam that of course I didn't send any but I read that many did.

• +1 1

Sure I've already being scammed a couple of times, but I was take it as challenges in success, because in this world no challenge, it means no success, so those challenges has now making me more stronger. 

• +4 1

I have been scammed in the sense that I bought from an exchange a scam coin that dumped the next day and kept dumping until the coins I owned reached zero in dollars. This was why I stopped investing in new altcoins and I always now undersand the risk with this market.

The best way to not be a victim of scam or any fraudulent act is to be careful always, don't just easily trust anyone or any tokens nowadays better to make a research first before doing anything, in that way you will surely prevent yourself from scammer. Always protect yourself, choose the most secure wallet and platform, this kind of advice is very common but it will hugely helps you.