The minimum amount to trade - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

You can participate in learning how to trade and instruments on fees and withdrawals or some other things before investing more money in the transaction. But maybe in my opinion, to minimize risk, if I feel it's not smart enough, like an exercise, just use the capital that feels the smallest, but we can still trade and learn. ask

I think we should start trading with doge coin, ethereum or litecoin through yobit.. They have small amount to start, and you can try it then you can earn profit slow by slow until you reach a large trading capital.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

this will give you more profit, and if you have less capital. Initial capital depends on each trader and of course at least there will be funds. No wonder there are more and more new traders.

All coin or all exchange minimum trading amount different yobit Yodollars minimum trading amount is around 1$ depend on coin or exchange.

You can do trade with any amount of investment. But the thing you have to keep in your mind while your are going to trade, make proper research about market. And do some demo trade before going for real one.    

On 10/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

you can start trading with just 1$ so it is affordable to anyone, and you can't start trading with 1$ in normal markets, but anyway.. probably you can start with 500$ so when the price grows by 1% you would make less than 5$ but you can also start with lower budget but your earning will be lower but remember gains are gains so even if they are low they are still good

The minimum amount to start trading for beginners is $ 100, and for experts or practitioners per day, it is $ 1,000 in order to start taking profits daily from the platform and double your capital

For newbies like you, I think you should go to binance for $ 10, which is the minimum binance required, or $ 50, it is up to you. Binance is much cheaper than other exchanges

0.0012 BTC withdrawal fees that I know of at YOBIT. But on every coin the cost is different, even Xrp is the cheapest. I prefer to exchange using Xrp than other coins.

It is best to start trading with a minimum amount of assets, and then gradually switch to a more expensive coin. The trader understands and delves into the essence.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:40 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.

The minimum amount for trade is x10 this is better for us because taxes of btc is very high so you can invest some extra money for your profits.

I thinks the minimum amount that's you can use to trade per order is, use 10% of your invested balance to open the one order, so if you have $1000 you can use to trade with $100 only

1 hour ago, Gack mank said:

There is no limit to the trading amount that can traded any amount you want, but all freedom is the amount of trading whenever the profits have increased but if a small trading is sold in order to be subject to a big loss and lose all the owner

Yes there is no minimum to start trading, but if you trade a big amount you can get a big profit and if your amount to trade is small of course you get a small profit. This the rule of Trading in general

I think it's better you have atleast $50 if you want to trade because that is already a good start for investing in coins for trading. Also as long as you think you can gain profit from your starting amount then it's already good to go, because if you are really a good trader even in a small amount, you can make it big.

I think that you need to start with an amount of $ 100 and above, trading amounts below $ 100 does not make sense since there will be no return.

I think you can start minimum 1 dollar and maximum what you want such as 100. 1000 or more. If you trade more money you will get more profit. But on the hand you have to mind for losing your money. Trading is more profitable in crypto currencies market now if you have enough money.  

On 10/4/2019 at 2:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

I have even trade with only 0.015 bitcoin and made it to even 0.04 satoshis. It depends on tips and tricks how do you use the trading activity. I have joined some channels on telegram which gave wonderful signals.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In my opinion 20 or 30 dollars is a good amount to star trading as you a beginner, and when you take some experience and you will have strategy, i think 100 $ is good to take a good profit. Good luck.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:45 AM, sidik7 said:

minimum amount of trading its no problem if you not have fund more 15$ you can easy for earning from trading, but must have a good skill for manage technical analysis on your coin want to trade.

Every person can have a certain initial amount of money for trading, everyone has a different strategy

14 hours ago, khairul001 said:

It's easy to start day trading currencies because the foreign exchange (forex) market is the most accessible financial market: Many forex brokers require only $100 as a minimum initial amount to invest, and some go as low as $50. ... You may want to consider some scenarios involving

I think that 1000 Dollars are thw bade minimum balance to trade these coins.

2 hours ago, Satushinakamota1 said:

minimum amount of trading its no problem if you not have fund more 15$ you can easy for earning from trading, but must have a good skill for manage technical analysis on your coin want to trade.

Yeah that amount is also good for trading but if you are a newbie traders and when you have no idea about trading then 15 dollar is good but when you gain knowledge about trading then you need to trade with huge amount because the huge amount have good return.

The minimum amount of money you will set to trade is entirely up to you.  However, when determining this amount, you should know that many services withdraw money from transactions, and minimum amounts are not given in them.  Depending on your budget for the services we will use, you can set this limit.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Well, if you are talking about Forex trading and you are taking the trading is a business then you have to invest in it   least $5000 in your account. Less than this is like you are gifting money to the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

it depends on yout crypto's price, but 5-10$ per trade when you are novic is good, you will learn how the system works and also you will make some monay. but don't trade with 100 or more $ unless you are more experienced.

Edited by MrGeany

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Minimum amount to start is 5-10 dollar. And it depends on how you will play it to see your profits,it may not be huge but it that amount you can see profits.